Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't think Sage cares. She just wants lots and lots of sex. Hell, give Maya and Josy a strap on and Sage would be in heaven. As long as her inhuman libido is sated, she is happy.

Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't see Josy accepting something like that, she already barely accepts sharing him with Maya, she wouldn't offer him more women. (I'm joking, I know we can balance the relationship between Josy and Maya, I just don't think it's worth it, it's better to focus only on Josy. :LOL:)

As for Sage, she has already shown that she intends to share him, and she knows that something happened between him and Maya, and if she finds out what happened between him and Josy, it makes it even easier to make the foursome happen.
If it happen it would be a one time thing likely and would probably cause problems but Josy did list Sage for a foresome and Maya thinks Sage is hot so this can happen easily

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't see Josy accepting something like that, she already barely accepts sharing him with Maya, she wouldn't offer him more women. (I know we can balance the relationship between Josy and Maya, I just don't think it's worth it, it's better to focus only on Josy. :LOL:)

As for Sage, she has already shown that she intends to share him, and she knows that something happened between him and Maya, and if she finds out what happened between him and Josy, it makes it even easier to make the foursome happen.
Sage already kissed Josy in throuple path AND Sage is the only girl BOTH Josy and Maya said they could have a threesome with. So, it only needs another party, all four together and alone in a room, good doses of alcohol in their bloody, MC make Josy and Maya admit again they would bang Sage and we will see the magic happen.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Can anyone help about the error occurred in episode 9 when Sage and MC meet and go into the haunted basement?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy", line 1256, in script
with dissolve
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy", line 1256, in script
with dissolve
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1678, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2975, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4172, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2779, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 886, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/transition.py", line 379, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 886, in render
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 731, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

macOS-14.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Thu Aug 17 01:25:26 2023
```
you used a mod or cheat before in that playthrough, thats it... how to fix it? search in the thread regarding that mod, its not a problem with the game.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
It seems that there are a dozen light sources and they all give primitive shadows. Once again, Sage's skin turned to glass. I have a premonition that this series of specials is lazy.
Thats what happens when DPC is forced to do everything himself instead of investing into a team or help of some kind. That should not be a problem with the insane money he has but he would rather take a year for one episode just so he could milk his supporters.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Englen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thats what happens when DPC is forced to do everything himself instead of investing into a team or help of some kind. That should not be a problem with the insane money he has but he would rather take a year for one episode just so he could milk his supporters.
It's been discussed a million times already, DPC will never hire a team because it goes against his "follow your vision" personality and it doesn't seem to help because this guy has no management skills for leading a team.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magaclaawe

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I wouldn't say he is milking his supporters. But making an episode with 30k+ renders (including renders in animations), Then writing dozens upon dozens of permutations of given paths. Writing the story and adding so much code in he could probably work for the NSA is... time consuming. A relatively basic AVN with a single Dev will take 3-6 months.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's been talk to death that DPC needs a team that's never going to happen, and there are cases where a dev got a team and it killed there game. The truth is DPC gets far greater reward with longer dev time because of patreon model. Want faster dev time kill patreon

Reactions: chuck69

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's a special render so has no relation on the actual story. Obviously Sage has mentioned bringing other girls into their bed but I can only see Josy or Maya getting involved if they break up with each other.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
There's going to be a foursome with Fuckface, Sage, Josy and Maya, officially in the game, I'm telling you right now.

I can already see this happening on a path where Fuckface and Sage are dating, and they are going to ask Josy and Maya for a foursome, Maya wants Sage and Josy wants Fuckface.
I agree with you. This render is quite unusual and not only dedicated to Sage alone, but also to other girls. I don't know if that's a hint or if DPС is just teasing. Another question is whether the foursome sex will be exclusive to only one branch. For example, I'm sure a threesome with Sage and someone from the trouple would have big implications and DPC would do it. DPC is logical in this regard: make a threesome with Sage and Maya and the consequence of which will be the final break up of the trouple. That would be a cool move on DPC's part. It would make the player think about what's more important: lust or a relationship.
A foursome would only make sense to me in the season finale. But the foursome sex will probably be in this episode, but the highlights will be back in the way of the Others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree with you. This render is quite unusual and not only dedicated to Sage alone, but also to other girls. I don't know if that's a hint or if DPС is just teasing. Another question is whether the foursome sex will be exclusive to only one branch. For example, I'm sure a threesome with Sage and someone from the trouple would have big implications and DPC would do it. DPC is logical in this regard: make a threesome with Sage and Maya and the consequence of which will be the final break up of the trouple. That would be a cool move on DPC's part. It would make the player think about what's more important: lust or a relationship.
A foursome would only make sense to me in the season finale. But the foursome sex will probably be in this episode, but the highlights will be back in the way of the Others.
There are also renders of Josy and Maya with Nicole so it could be just that a render

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sage already kissed Josy in throuple path AND Sage is the only girl BOTH Josy and Maya said they could have a threesome with. So, it only needs another party, all four together and alone in a room, good doses of alcohol in their bloody, MC make Josy and Maya admit again they would bang Sage and we will see the magic happen.
Why do you want to ruin what could have been a nice threesome by dragging Maya into that, that's worse than the Quinn one (which i already noped out from)...
I'm all for a threesome with Sage and Josy, but if she wants to bring Maya into it i will reject that in a heart beat.

Can we have something nice for once, like a foursome with Sage/Nicole/Lily, or Sage/Riona/Cammy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes