ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sage already kissed Josy in throuple path AND Sage is the only girl BOTH Josy and Maya said they could have a threesome with. So, it only needs another party, all four together and alone in a room, good doses of alcohol in their bloody, MC make Josy and Maya admit again they would bang Sage and we will see the magic happen.
My MC who's spent a long time trying to decide between M&J and Sage is definitely going to do whatever he can to make this happen.

Don't even need a party, just get these 4 in the same room.

Reactions: Gato21 and lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
My MC who's spent a long time trying to decide between M&J and Sage is definitely going to do whatever he can to make this happen.

Don't even need a party, just get these 4 in the same room.
I'm 100% welcome to The Throuple help Sage in get the wild experiences she dream of in college. But my real dream will always be the fourple with Nicole and give to my dear stepson two new mothers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm 100% welcome to The Throuple help Sage in get the wild experiences she dream of in college. But my real dream will always be the fourple with Nicole and give to my dear stepson two new mothers
Considering both Sage and Josy have poor luck with their moms and MC and Maya don't have it any better, i'm sure Nicole could be a good influence for the Fuckface/Josy/Maya/Sage quadruple :whistle::coffee:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I will start with a question to all crazy BaDIK lovers.

Is there anyone who have screenshots of the whole freaking game and would like to share?

I'm sure Vinny agree's with you but there only one Goddess of love
View attachment 2855642
Song from this scene is really amazing and I have good memories with it. Let's just say that it's crazy good at setting the mood and the girl you play it to is just "so easy to love" :sneaky:

Josy :love: :love: :love: Are Maya tits bigger and Jill's smaller? Slut Maya:devilish:
Least horny BaDIK player recognising change in tits size from one screenshot.

But seriously, how do you guys do it? I didn't notice DPC upgrades models until someone pointed that out to me.

Is DPС hinting that there will be a foursome in this episode? Or at least a threesome with Sage and someone from LI?
No, he is hinting at the fact that Sage is canon main girl.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I will start with a question to all crazy BaDIK lovers.

Is there anyone who have screenshots of the whole freaking game and would like to share?

Song from this scene is really amazing and I have good memories with it. Let's just say that it's crazy good at setting the mood and the girl you play it to is just "so easy to love" :sneaky:

Least horny BaDIK player recognising change in tits size from one screenshot.

But seriously, how do you guys do it? I didn't notice DPC upgrades models until someone pointed that out to me.

No, he is hinting at the fact that Sage is canon main girl.
Screenshot 2023-08-16 153658.png
vs
preview_sr_sage3.jpg
While Maya's tits have always look fake they for sure rounder more pump up. But the main thing I notice Josy boobs are amazing :love: :love: :love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm willing to bet literally nobody has EVERY screenshot of the whole game. We're talking about tens of thousands of screenshots for just static renders alone. Nobody would be idiotic enough to do that.

But why even bother to do screenshots when it's uber-easy to just unarchive the packed files to get the actual renders? You'd get literally every single screen like you've asked for with less hassle.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Are those screenshots like IG with hud or more cinematic like with hud hidden?

Also out of pure curiosity, how many hours do you have on steam? I've always played Patreon version so I don't even know for me.
On Steam I have 180 hours plus unknown but probably a lot of time on Patreon version. In some I hid Hud, but sometimes I left it if there were important dialogues.
In fact, storing such a huge folder of screenshots is inconvenient. It happened that for a long time I can not find what I need among a heap of everything.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I'm willing to bet literally nobody has EVERY screenshot of the whole game. We're talking about tens of thousands of screenshots for just static renders alone. Nobody would be idiotic enough to do that.

But why even bother to do screenshots when it's uber-easy to just unarchive the packed files to get the actual renders? You'd get literally every single screen like you've asked for with less hassle.
That's actually 200IQ idea. Could you tell me how to do it?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes