felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's actually 200IQ idea. Could you tell me how to do it?
that way you have all renders and all dialogues in a text file, but not the two together as in a screenshot.

so you still won't be able to evoke a scene. it's useful but doesn't meet every need

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
iirc I have 3k hours, on steam, in Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. However it only moved to steam a couple of years back and I played it since launch. So it is closer to the 10k hours mark. Stopped playing 6 odd months ago. In TW3 I have like 300 hours. In BaD I have like 70 hours. Gaming is like crack sometimes.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
120h? Call me when you get 4 digits :p (my top 3 most played games on Steam -- I've also spent a lot of time on FO3 and FONV, but it was outside of Steam; my BaDIK on Steam has 40h but it's only Season 1... I'm probably past the 100h mark for all that has been released until now)

View attachment 2856483
How is DoS 2? Some one I was i a guild with gave out loads of free game keys agggessss ago and I got DoS2 but never played it.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Drop it next to the game exe then pick 8
View attachment 2856404
Thank you so much for the help!

that way you have all renders and all dialogues in a text file, but not the two together as in a screenshot.

so you still won't be able to evoke a scene. it's useful but doesn't meet every need
I actually want clean renders without dialogue.

iirc I have 3k hours, on steam, in Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. However it only moved to steam a couple of years back and I played it since launch. So it is closer to the 10k hours mark. Stopped playing 6 odd months ago. In TW3 I have like 300 hours. In BaD I have like 70 hours. Gaming is like crack sometimes.
That game is great so is understanable. I'm MMO dummie but I loved the different stories and lite Bioware elements. Always enjoyed playing dark side characters making light sided choices, something very unique!

120h? Call me when you get 4 digits :p (my top 3 most played games on Steam -- I've also spent a lot of time on FO3 and FONV, but it was outside of Steam; my BaDIK on Steam has 40h but it's only Season 1... I'm probably past the 100h mark for all that has been released until now)

View attachment 2856483
I didn't know how many people here, gathered because of BaDIK, would have such excelent tastes in gaming, have you already tried BG3? And Starfield is also coming soon! :eek:

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I played a scrappy mod for EP1 thru 8. Can I carry over my save on any download file or would it have to be a scrappy file? Also, did scrappy do an EP9 apk?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks! I'm itching to dive into BG3, but unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to give it a go just yet. Back when it was released, it was a bit pricey, and the early access phase made me hold off. However, apart from Fallout 4, in which I'd already logged around 500 hours, the hours spent on Skyrim and Divinity 2 took place during the peak of the pandemic. Since then, I haven't had as much gaming time lately. I did pick up Cyberpunk 77 and Detroit: Become Human, but they're barely touched. Still, I'm excited to jump into BG3 ASAP, and I'm definitely curious about Starfield too. There's one shorter game, The Outer Worlds, from the Obsidian crew (the guys who made FONV), that I really enjoyed. Finished it in about 60 hours (haven't played the DLCs yet, though). With my schedule these days, I'm sticking to those less time-consuming games for now.
I didn't realize how old my computer was until I recently purchased BG3. Trying to install it I found I was short about 70 GB and it's an Alienware :cry: Turns out my computer is over 13 years old. I didn't even realize I had it that long. Well, it had a good run. Time to retire it and go for the upgraded model with new monitor. Of course, an added bonus is I'll get to see Bella in supreme high-definition nakedness now :love::LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree with you. This render is quite unusual and not only dedicated to Sage alone, but also to other girls. I don't know if that's a hint or if DPС is just teasing. Another question is whether the foursome sex will be exclusive to only one branch. For example, I'm sure a threesome with Sage and someone from the trouple would have big implications and DPC would do it. DPC is logical in this regard: make a threesome with Sage and Maya and the consequence of which will be the final break up of the trouple. That would be a cool move on DPC's part. It would make the player think about what's more important: lust or a relationship.
A foursome would only make sense to me in the season finale. But the foursome sex will probably be in this episode, but the highlights will be back in the way of the Others.
The message is actually clear. Don't start anything with Isabella and Jill and get the foursome for it.
:unsure::geek::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Is it wrong that I'm at least 25% less interested in Maya with that different hairstyle? I wouldn't normally consider myself so shallow but her hair is like part of her personality.

Reactions: ffive

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Maya will be Tania's understudy at the Pink Rose to earn money since her scholarship prospects dried up.
Apparently she also got a boob job, Stripper Maya is canon now.
As long as her inhuman libido is sated, she is happy.
What's that old Katawa Shoujo meme again, something like 'Healthy adolescent sex drive'. Though more 'healthy young adult sex drive' in this case.

Reactions: JJ1960
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes