Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
700 hours in BaDIK? We have a legend here.
It's only Steam and only S1-2 :HideThePain:
S3 Patreon would add ~150hr

Screw BaDIK... 10 fucking thousand hours in PUBG? Now THAT is legendary. Legendarily stupid. lol
When I was much younger I "lived" in CS (non-steam version that time from 1.0 till 1.5), and I suppose I spent there even more hours, then CSS in Steam, probably same shit, since I was an admin on a couple of servers :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I just hope I'm not forced to have a foursome with Sage, Maya & Josy
your hopes are groundless :HideThePain:
and the funniest thing will be if Maya will be the initiator of this foursome :KEK: or at least on the same vibe with Sage, while Josy and MC will doubt

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
your hopes are groundless :HideThePain:
and the funniest thing will be if Maya will be the initiator of this foursome :KEK: or at least on the same vibe with Sage, while Josy and MC will doubt
Well, they probably would rather have a threesome with Lily:devilish::ROFLMAO: . but it is what it is you know, they often put aside their own needs for the sake of others..... :cool: :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen and Kpyna

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Screw BaDIK... 10 fucking thousand hours in PUBG? Now THAT is legendary. Legendarily stupid. lol
There is a saying that it requires around 10 thousand hours to become a master of the craft in anything you want. Like 10k hours in 3D modelling, singing or freaking carpenting.

If my guy isn't professional pubg e-sports player then LMAO

Reactions: Chaosguy

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
on the sage path maybe but tbh i think maya is gonna go play and josey will get pissed you can see she is madly in love with the MC so if you want josey and not maya ... the way may well be open ... but in your serious saves dont go anywere near bella or jill if you want josey .. you will probably get the both killed

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
ill give you all one to check out and think about ... if you get the info about joseys mom by talking tp her ... open 2 versions of the game get up a screenshot of joseys facw ... now in the other get up a screenshot of madams face from the pink rose ... yeah ...

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
I keep getting this connection error when I try to use the add on codes. I've closed out and restarted several times. Please help

Reactions: Micro usb type b

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
MC after drinking Tequilla with Lily and Champagne with Josy, Maya and Camilla.

He's implied to have a pretty decent alcohol tolerance, or at least built one up during Hell Week. Drinking 10 beers a day for just 4-5 days (at max a week or two) is enough for you to build up a good enough tolerance you need several beers just to get a buzz.

Reactions: c0gnomen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes