JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, Well I just hope she doesn't get a Jill treatment, who is better when you are not on her path , because otherwise she is mentally underage :LOL:.
Josy already have some inconsistency. It's already doesn't make sense that she has insecurity about her height or even about her body, but when she find it the Hots outfit to revealing, while she was literally the only one who wore Transparent Bikini during the car wash, some things not make to much sense:LOL:. Not even the Striper Lily wore a bikini like that:ROFLMAO:.
The bikini Josy wore at the car wash is the same one Quinn wore at the pool. Most likely Quinn convinced her co-daughter to wear the bikini, and Josy didn't know it was going to go see-through when it got wet.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He gave Jill a lot of potassium :KEK:
the most funny thing about that how Jill stans , say, that only real jill fans love that, and you never liked jill in the first place if you don't like her path and etc etc :LOL:.
if you ever was a jill fan, you should be pissed as fuck for what he did to her, instead of praising him. He literally trolling them:ROFLMAO:. She's the only character in the game, so far, who took a complete 180 turn and became a total different character in a single episode, in a single conversation:LOL:.
and she stay that way, until you broke up with her, or she dump you because, of the moon, or whatever other nonsense, but after that somehow, she turn back to a normal human being again:ROFLMAO:.

maybe dpc inspiration was amber turd :unsure::LOL:, that would at least explain the things " she is Fucking Crazy stay away from her " :LOL: it's not a red herring it's a red curtain:ROFLMAO:.

and we all thought Bella was the psycho one, but it was Jill all along:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The bikini Josy wore at the car wash is the same one Quinn wore at the pool. Most likely Quinn convinced her co-daughter to wear the bikini, and Josy didn't know it was going to go see-through when it got wet.
That's some Dalix logic there:LOL:, I swear the god, I thought the next thing you gonna say they are sisters:ROFLMAO:.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's some Dalix logic there:LOL:, I swear the god, I thought the next thing you gonna say they are sisters:ROFLMAO:.
Not a theory. It's been established for some time it's the same bikini. Unless Josy and Quinn just happened to buy the exact same bikini it's most likely that Quinn thought it would be a great hazing prank to expose Josy during the car wash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kpyna and Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah but he right so not really Dalix logic:ROFLMAO:
may be he is right , at that point Josy's suitcase has not arrived, so she might not have her bikinis, and
Quinn also seems to wear Josy's leather Jacket later on ( although it's remain mystery why would the have the same size :ROFLMAO: ) , so who know, may be there's something behind the scene waiting to be a big reveal. :eek:.
But as of it now, without context, it just inconsistency:p

Reactions: JJ1960

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
may be he is right , at that point Josy's suitcase has not arrived, so she might not have her bikinis, and
Quinn also seems to wear Josy's leather Jacket later on ( although it's remain mystery why would the have the same size :ROFLMAO: ) , so who know, may be there's something behind the scene waiting to be a big reveal. :eek:.
But as of it now, without context, it just inconsistency:p
Clothes inconsistency not really a character inconsistency to me anyway

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not a theory. It's been established for some time it's the same bikini. Unless Josy and Quinn just happened to buy the exact same bikini it's most likely that Quinn thought it would be a great hazing prank to expose Josy during the car wash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Yeah, i also went back to check out, seem legit. What I say it's still remain. if we have to fill up the blanks, then obviously she figured out , and yet, don't freak out, or find it embarrassing.

Reactions: JJ1960

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
likely, it would be too bold a gesture on Josy's part
Yeah, it's not like she send a covered nude photo, to a random guy, :LOL:.
but, that's my whole point we have to fill up the blanks because he's amazing writing is to busy to create drinking mini games, but not to give a context to a scene, what later on became a bit questionable because of the lack of context.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, it's not like she send a covered nude photo, to a random guy, :LOL:.
but, that's my whole point we have to fill up the blanks because he's amazing writing is to busy to create drinking mini games, but not to give a context to a scene, what later on became a bit questionable because of the lack of context.
does it take that much courage to send a nude photo to a random guy?

let's say that the specific case of the uniform is quite dubious, but it's part of the hypocrisy whereby even though they all dress like street clothes one still has to distinguish those who are actually that good, so the uniform of the HOTs even though it doesn't stand out much from the clothes they freely wear is still TOO much for all the LIs

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I would like to see Josy having her own storyline, and see what she is like when she is free of burden of her relationship with Maya, and focusing on herself, and her own needs and desires.
I have a feeling Josy has a side we haven't really seen yet, I mean she is also friend with someone like Becky too.
probably her Relationship with Maya tamed her down a bit, which is on the longer run beneficial, at least she is not the town whore, like Becky and sara, But I think Josy was a Wild girl.

on the other hand, we also see what dpc did with jill's character, :ROFLMAO: so may be it's the best if he just leave her as she is, :LOL:

Josy solo arc already started in episode 4, when you put JM in the friendzone/ the two girls rejected you. It is actually very well written conflict.If you focus on Josy and spend as much time as you can during free roams you can see that their relationship is slowly reaching breaking point. By end of season 3 JM are no more, thats my prediction.

But u will have a choice to either break them up, or try to save their relationship.

Solo Maya is coming too, but I think you need to date JM then break up in ep9 for this to work. On this path Josy will be cold - because u did break her heart.Maya on the other hand, well now she got a taste of men, and if her father discovers that she is dating a guy, he might go easy on her, and will think that Josy was just a phase, and she likes dick.

I do think however that throuple will fall apart by end of season 3, and if you kept things balanced DPC will hit u with a choice: Date Josy or Maya. Is it cruel ? Probably, but thats what happens when u fuck around and think that u can date 2 girls at the same time. These types of relationship rarely work, almost never.

In the end its either soloJosy, soloMaya, or J&M without u.

Reactions: ProxyGist

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy solo arc already started in episode 4, when you put JM in the friendzone/ the two girls rejected you. It is actually very well written conflict.If you focus on Josy and spend as much time as you can during free roams you can see that their relationship is slowly reaching breaking point. By end of season 3 JM are no more, thats my prediction.

But u will have a choice to either break them up, or try to save their relationship.

Solo Maya is coming too, but I think you need to date JM then break up in ep9 for this to work. On this path Josy will be cold - because u did break her heart.Maya on the other hand, well now she got a taste of men, and if her father discovers that she is dating a guy, he might go easy on her, and will think that Josy was just a phase, and she likes dick.

I do think however that throuple will fall apart by end of season 3, and if you kept things balanced DPC will hit u with a choice: Date Josy or Maya. Is it cruel ? Probably, but thats what happens when u fuck around and think that u can date 2 girls at the same time. These types of relationship rarely work, almost never.

In the end its either soloJosy, soloMaya, or J&M without u.
As I said above I think Josy and Maya will break sometime between episode 10-12 both girls will still date MC and by the end you pick one of them. So once they break up you could go full solo if you choice too

Reactions: daxil94

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
This would be the worst route, you have to cheat on your chosen LI. Either all the relationships should have a break point in season 3 so you can choose without cheating on your LI.

This would be it i believe if DPC wants to make solo routes, either throuple falls even you balancing or just friends route(Maya solo route seems less likely in friends but it's not that she doesn't have feelings) and heck even if i don't think poly would work in this kind of setting he can make an ending with throuple too.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's ironic any other game I hate when the mc is with multiple girls
But in the one game I want a throuple
It might break up eventually

Well if my fears come to pass I will have to focus on Maya

Buddy11

Dec 30, 2021
It's ironic any other game I hate when the mc is with multiple girls
But in the one game I want a throuple
It might break up eventually

Well if my fears come to pass I will have to focus on Maya
Haha understandable.. I only wanted the red head girl(I don't remember her name) in become a rockstar but had to put up with other girls just to progress the story but here i want both josy and Bella but I'm afraid of hurting either of them

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes