ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Keep in mind that nurse gets shot in the head
Yeah, but he said, this not gonna be like his previous game, may be that's how he meant it this , the nurse didn't get happy ending in his previous game , but this time, the crazy yandere girl get the happy endig. Josy and MC burn down the whole scool , and live happyl ever after :cool: (y)

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
and that's why you are a second grade Josy fan:LOL:. Knowing dpc it will be his big surprise his a "big twist" :rolleyes:, that Josy accepted Quinn offer, and secretly She working for her, to earn for Maya her money.
that's how much Josy existence only revolve around maya:rolleyes:
Josy will most likely fuck with Sage and MC without Maya's permission and that will be the reason for the breakup. But on the other hand Maya reacted pretty calmly to Josy and Sage kissing and didn't mind kissing Sage herself so I wouldn't be so sure about that. I don't think there's any one reason.

Darwinette91

Jun 5, 2022
I hope in the 10 episode we will see more Zoey and maybe start something, i was little sad about the 9 episode there is not a lot of steps with the MC and Zoey about love story even if it's normal because first they have to be a good term

Reactions: daxil94

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy will most likely fuck with Sage and MC without Maya's permission and that will be the reason for the breakup. But on the other hand Maya reacted pretty calmly to Josy and Sage kissing and didn't mind kissing Sage herself so I wouldn't be so sure about that. I don't think there's any one reason.
I'm actually on the boat of, where Maya is the one who gonna fuck with Sage behind Josy's back ;)

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
And that is why I've never taken a dick pic in my life. She's got all'ya'all's junk, but not mine. Thank God. Yikes!!!!!
oddly specific reason to have never taken a pic. more likely scenarios are: you have , but even the freak with 16 000 000 dick pics looked at yours and said " hmmm.....nah, im gunna pass on that 1" or, even the NSA doesnt have a camera with a strong enough zoom to snap it. ;) either way......its always fun catching up with this group of jokers. never know what fucked up things ill read here. keep it freaky DIK fam!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
SMH!!! ive been scrolling back through the posts wondering where the status update is. had to be told that today is Thursday. been running around all day thinking its friday.........fuck! lol

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Is it just me who has a morbid curiosity what a sex scene between the MC and Arieth would be like?
no, but we need document the names of all those who do......and then add those names to some sort of watch list!

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You shouldn't forget that Josy sends the MC already in EP1 a picture where she is naked and covering her right breast with her hand.

My guess is that Josy teased the MC more at the beginning. She probably wanted to test her effect on the MC. The more Josy falls in love with the MC, the more insecure she becomes. Why? She gets more and more afraid of losing the MC.
Josy isn't becoming more insecure but more secure other wise she wouldn't show her tits to MC in Halloween party and also had no problem being naughty during that truth or drink game also keep in mind even Jill spends a sexy pic to MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and chuck69

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Oh Please! :rolleyes:
You can still drive after drinking and smoking a little… Don’t ask how I know… :sneaky:
The only thing that bugs me in episode 5 is MC who can still keep up after shooting 8 loads on the same night. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2858577 View attachment 2858578 View attachment 2858580 View attachment 2858581
View attachment 2858583 View attachment 2858584 View attachment 2858585 View attachment 2858586
You can't have sex with both Maya & Josy, and if you are on their path Cathy is blocked 100%, don't know about others tho. But still, I think it's kinda funny.

MC seeing Sage approaching him after having sex with Camilla and Riona and receiving blowjobs from Melanie, Sarah and Lily
200.gif

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I hope in the 10 episode we will see more Zoey and maybe start something, i was little sad about the 9 episode there is not a lot of steps with the MC and Zoey about love story even if it's normal because first they have to be a good term
other than the ugly chest tattoo, i like zoey too. but she went from nothing more than a flash back scene to getting her own episode. thats pretty significant story time, isnt it?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
And that's exactly what you're getting wrong, because you're ignoring the reason Maya wants and needs the free tuition. The reason is that she can be with Josy. She fights for her relationship with Josy. If she didn't have this fight, she wouldn't need free lessons.

Maya fights for Josy and grasps at every straw.
if she was smart, the only straw she needs to grasp is attached to the mc. send daddy a selfie of her blowing it and cash the tuition check.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Is it just me who has a morbid curiosity what a sex scene between the MC and Arieth would be like?
U know what would be funny ? At the very end game, if you have massive dik affinity, no relationship - our MC is lonely because most of the girls moved on from him, and he fucked around so much he got reputation for being male Arieth, a huge manwhore. Arieth shows up, makes a move and MC just says fuck it, why not ? Game end, achievement unlocked: crabjob.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes