Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think Josy only shows her chest to the MC in EP9 if the MC is a DIK. I think Josy will come in two flavors.

The taste I prefer is the way of the heart. The other way is that of the tail. But everyone has to decide that for themselves.
Neutral or DIK status, not affinity. But anyway, this scene is not available to Chick MC, because he can't get Neutral status with such affinity.

Reactions: dalli_x

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
When it comes to Sage, as long as you didnt touch Jade you will be alright. When it comes to fast food service, that might fuck you over with her, but its kind of debatable. One thing is 100% sure: She will beat the shit out of Quinn when she discovers her VP turned her sorority into whorehouse, she will beat the shit out of MC if she finds out you were banging her mom...or if you cheat, and Rio might get it as well if you cheat on Sage with her. And biggest irony is MC is teaching her how to fight. Nice job, dumbass. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm still annoyed I had to wait till episode 8 to commit to Josy & Maya
I knew my heart belonged to them early
But the mc didn't commit
No way was I going to sleep with another girl
When I have already found my soulmates

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I can't see Josy and Maya together until the end of the game, I even considered that with the MC balancing between them, he could keep them together, but I'm already doubting that, I think that in the end we can only have one of them, even if we don't decide that, DPC must do.
I agree, once Josy and Maya break up they won't get back together

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I agree, once Josy and Maya break up they won't get back together
I still think we will have a choice to try and help them out. It's a big sacrifice. We can either choose to pursue one, and ruin any sort of friendship with other, or be selfless and help our favorite lesbians to survive Maya's homophobic father.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I still think we will have a choice to try and help them out. It's a big sacrifice. We can either choose to pursue one, and ruin any sort of friendship with other, or be selfless and help our favorite lesbians to survive Maya's homophobic father.
We should have a chance to mend their relationship, but pursuing one should not end any relationship with the other one so they should break up on their own and after that if we want we could mend or we won't and this choice should not punish MC(us), at least in some pt i think it's their relationship and i don't want to involve in any way or in another ment it. But DPC already shoved a throuple down our throats he might just punish the players :WaitWhat:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think Josy and Maya will stay friends they are just going realize they don't love each other the way they should because they've falling in love with MC. They will agree to keep dating MC but by end we get a "I can't be with both of them" and pick one just no fire and death this time

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
That's why i dumped em in EP9 if you make me(MC) feel like a third wheel i'll find someone who wouldn't and that break up secene in EP9 it didn't hit me that bad because i already made the choice and knew they would get hurt.

**Edit
And i have a save for their own medicine :devilish:

A: i think she doesn't want sex to get to the head of MC and you know she's kinky me likey :BootyTime:

B: Not necessarily ? And i don't give a shit about tybalt and after her father's fiasco(this would've made better exhibit you know :KEK:) you think she'll see them like now ? And we have Neil too best dad for holidays.

C: Could be fixed with a healthy relationship and communication, her family is not healthy and they communicate with violence.

Perfect for me ? YES. If she was everybody's Perfect girl we wouldn't need any other MGs. She has emotional issues ? YES, but every single MG has that too and those issues could be fixed, family issues is the biggest one and how it would unfold we need to wait to see that. Sex part i think she'll rate it 5/5 when they make love not just sex :BootyTime:
A: hey, she needs to learn. give credit where its due, or no DIK for you! only quinn gets away with that B.S.
B: of course we still have neil. i agree, hes great. but if you think that you can get out of spending time with the inlaws, you need to buy a jock strap because at some point, i see a nut punch in your future. also....are you really saying you didnt picture punching tybalt with a turkey fist, and smile? :ROFLMAO:
C:to be honest, i like sage. im just cracking jokes and messing with you. i love the game. the cast is so much fun. i can see the appeal to most of the girls. cant wait for ep 10

I mean, I'm no Tremolo, but I'm doing better than Tybalt. By a bit. And mostly, because it just seems gross.
haha not bad. very few are!

Reactions: Darkwen

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
When it comes to Sage, as long as you didnt touch Jade you will be alright. When it comes to fast food service, that might fuck you over with her, but its kind of debatable. One thing is 100% sure: She will beat the shit out of Quinn when she discovers her VP turned her sorority into whorehouse, she will beat the shit out of MC if she finds out you were banging her mom...or if you cheat, and Rio might get it as well if you cheat on Sage with her. And biggest irony is MC is teaching her how to fight. Nice job, dumbass. :ROFLMAO:
maybe we should rethink training her on the next play through? lol

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
A: hey, she needs to learn. give credit where its due, or no DIK for you! only quinn gets away with that B.S.
B: of course we still have neil. i agree, hes great. but if you think that you can get out of spending time with the inlaws, you need to buy a jock strap because at some point, i see a nut punch in your future. also....are you really saying you didnt picture punching tybalt with a turkey fist, and smile? :ROFLMAO:
C:to be honest, i like sage. im just cracking jokes and messing with you. i love the game. the cast is so much fun. i can see the appeal to most of the girls. cant wait for ep 10
TBH i never cared much about tybalt i only punched him(and boy that was rewarding :KEK: ) my latest Sage route other than that i usually end up with neutral aff.
Nah dude we're having a nice discussion and i like the cast too every one of them feels unique even with almost same issues(family :KEK: ).
But right now i'm waiting on more Zoey than Sage wanna see where she'll go but right now Sage is clear #1 for me with all her kinks and downsides(besides threesome, man i don't like where it can go)

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
TBH i never cared much about tybalt i only punched him(and boy that was rewarding :KEK: ) my latest Sage route other than that i usually end up with neutral aff.
Nah dude we're having a nice discussion and i like the cast too every one of them feels unique even with almost same issues(family :KEK: ).
But right now i'm waiting on more Zoey than Sage wanna see where she'll go but right now Sage is clear #1 for me with all her kinks and downsides(besides threesome, man i don't like where it can go)
messing with tybalt is a highlight in the game for me.
zoeys an interesting wrench in the mix. did you or anyone else notice a difference in her dialog in ep 9, if you make her chick vs dik? i dont think i did.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
messing with tybalt is a highlight in the game for me.
zoeys an interesting wrench in the mix. did you or anyone else notice a difference in her dialog in ep 9, if you make her chick vs dik? i dont think i did.
When playing DIK aff. yeah it's fun to mess with tybalt or tibalt ? :KEK:

Some minor differences i saw with universal mod, read somehere that i don't remember but people said text history changes with her aff. but dialogue wise very subtle ones. Great changes with mad/not mad choice if you didn't know.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
yeah. i know of the changes when mad. but there were key points i thought i would see change and didnt. with her as dik or vise versa. like i figured as a dik she might
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although im sure it will have more impact in the future

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Going back to it I have to admit that I really like Dungeons & Gremlins session, it aged quite well for me and with Baldur's Gate 3 hype and multiple endings it's just great!

Back in the day people were angry because it took a lot of DPC work that could've been placed elsewhere but IMO it turns out to be a really great change of pace and having EP 7-9 also helps a lot!

It's crazy to me that with all of the storylines and characters DPC managed to basically squeeze D&D love letter into this episode and it's really welcome.

screenshot0172.png

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Going back to it I have to admit that I really like Dungeons & Gremlins session, it aged quite well for me and with Baldur's Gate 3 hype and multiple endings it's just great!

Back in the day people were angry because it took a lot of DPC work that could've been placed elsewhere but IMO it turns out to be a really great change of pace and having EP 7-9 also helps a lot!

It's crazy to me that with all of the storylines and characters DPC managed to squise basically D&D love letter in this episode and its' really welcome.

View attachment 2859369
earlier, someone asked what sex with arieth would look like. the sewer scene gets close to how i imagine it

TanWaifuHunter

Sep 1, 2021
Trying not to spoil myself too much, I'm going DIK/Sage and on episode 6 or 7 (I think) on this playthrough and I had sex with Jade towards the beginning of the game am I fucked?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
oh,my divine ,little,sweet love angel,
your twinkling ,shining eyes look at me with the most yearning lust.

your juicy,luscious little breasts and nipples allow me to lick,
suck,nibble and gentle bite for hours,
they were created by mother nature as divine perfection.

But oh my god,
when i look at that heavenly divine firm ass,
the drool is already coming out of my mouth,
as i grab those firm bottom,
and lick you,
until you scream and tremble from the most thunderous squirting orgasm.

after which you sit beautifully on my face,
and i lick your delicious juices,
until your eyes roll back from yet another orgasm.

O, josy,josy,josy,josy,
To you we pray for eternal love,
from you we get strength and hope,
you are heaven on earth,ti amo my darling :love::love::love::love:
Alady,Alady,Alady !!
View attachment 2859165
okay, this is pretty weird.

7w4ea4.jpg

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
exhibit C: kinda works both for and against her. she herself admits that she has emotional issues that kinda make her a ticking time bomb. and mc is bound to do something dumb to earn her wrath. but hey, she gets credit for being honest, but the mc needs to learn how to sleep with 1 eye open.

in conclusion. great girl? yes.
perfect? no!
worth it? again yes, but im investing in some sort of safe room!
Just think about all the crazy kinky make up sex. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes