DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I don’t see a happy ending, could Bella really be happy with the MC when she is trying to set Jill up with him and then the MC leaves Jill for her? Complicated to say the least.

This is the other play through I want to explore more after my main love.
I dont see a happy game for this game overall, but i dont see a disaster ending either (unless you make all the wrong choices). It will probably generally be a bitter happy ending

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's a dungeon in there.
But yeah, a baby's room seems plausible. Would that mean that she had a baby, then he died for whatever reason so the husband decided to take his distance from Bella.
Only rich people have dungeons on their first floor. The rest of us have them in the basement... so I hear from... other people :sneaky:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok now that would be the best ending ever ! But what about the husband ? I'm pretty positive he'll be back. Or maybe he's dead but I don't think so.
I'm going with what you said in all likelihood he couldn't get over the loss of the Baby and decided to leave :unsure: that or he found someone else and just never went back to Bella :(

What will happen if I decide to kiss Isabella? That part let me with doubt, I have it saved
What are you waiting for play it :p

I don’t see a happy ending, could Bella really be happy with the MC when she is trying to set Jill up with him and then the MC leaves Jill for her? Complicated to say the least.
She's a Li, of course, there is bound to be a happy ending but not without some drama first, and this date with Jill might not work out yeah Bella set it up but you can see she feels a bit jealous about it, not really complicated we will eventually have an option of who we eventually want to pursue we could end up leaving Jill after this one date and go to Bella

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I dont see a happy game for this game overall, but i dont see a disaster ending either (unless you make all the wrong choices). It will probably generally be a bitter happy ending
Yes, and even more how the end of the 3rd chapter ends, nothing good.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm going with what you said in all likelihood he couldn't get over the loss of the Baby and decided to leave :unsure: that or he found someone else and just never went back to Bella :(

What are you waiting for play it :p

She's a Li, of course, there is bound to be a happy ending but not without some drama first, and this date with Jill might not work out yeah Bella set it up but you can see she feels a bit jealous about it, not really complicated we will eventually have an option of who we eventually want to pursue we could end up leaving Jill after this one date and go to Bella

I just kissed her .. nothing happy. For now tears ... what a bad feeling

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I think that the more honest and perfect girl is sweet JILL. i don't know that what thinking other players, but in my way seeing she not have any dark side and not will use the boy for any sexual purpose.
This ain't popular opinion but I actually think Sage is the most honest (not sweet) girl. So what if she wants to have a lot of sex, at least she is clear about all her intentions. The other girls seem to always have another trick up their sleeve, but for a Chick play-through Jill seems to be a solid option.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
This ain't popular opinion but I actually think Sage is the most honest (not sweet) girl. So what if she wants to have a lot of sex, at least she is clear about all her intentions. The other girls seem to always have another trick up their sleeve, but for a Chick play-through Jill seems to be a solid option.
You make a good point here. What's with all the secrecy ? I'm all for Sage, at least you know what to expect with her. And Chad's gay so Sage won't bother with him much longer.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You make a good point here. What's with all the secrecy ? I'm all for Sage, at least you know what to expect with her. And Chad's gay so Sage won't bother with him much longer.
Sage is easy to read that's why I like her but for the others not so much ....:unsure:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This, I believe may be a key save point in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I chose both Jill and Bella of course, but people thinking there will be a happy trio haven't played AL. At best, choosing both is going to get a bittersweet ending IMO. For a wedding bells ending, we'll likely have to come back here and pick only one (or neither if we want another girl).

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
As you are a Sage fan there is a theory around Chad being gay, not sure if you've heard about that one? but with who a lot of people suspect that it's Troy but he could also be the blackmailer he certainly has the motives for wanting to destroy the Jocks rep.
I'm aware of this theory, do you think it could come true in the future? I think it could maybe happen, i can see him sharing a dorm room with Troy now that he's not Tri-Alpha anymore

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
My thoughts exactly. Chad isn't coming back for Sage, he just wants political favors from her so he won't lose his standing with the Jocks and etc. All the Diks seem too scared to even go near her so that just leaves my MC carrying her away.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At best, choosing both is going to get a bittersweet ending IMO.
I don't think it will be as bad as the previous game I mean to go down that route again twice I just can't see that going down well with people

I'm aware of this theory, do you think it could come true in the future? I think it could maybe happen, i can see him sharing a dorm room with Troy now that he's not Tri-Alpha anymore
I think so yes as we know the MC is not going back there I'd be surprised if he did, and that kiss to Sage's forehead was very telling a man that cheats with another woman would have quite happily kissed her on the lips, but with Chad it looked quite bothersome for him like he just had no desire for her.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Sage is easy to read that's why I like her but for the others not so much ....:unsure:
Except Sages parents wanted her to take piano lessons because it was more fancy, who plays piano in the game, pretty certain that Jill and Sage have history, little miss perfect and the bad girl.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Except Sages parents wanted her to take piano lessons because it was more fancy, who plays piano in the game, pretty certain that Jill and Sage have history, little miss perfect and the bad girl.
Another theory:

Jill and Sage are foster kids from troubled families. It’s not unknown to take in kids at different times of their development. Maybe they don’t overlap but had the same foster parents?

Jill did piano to please them and Sage didnt

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes