Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I’m trying to remember the actual issue; did Riona say she doesn’t cum from straight sex? I mean, is a little bit of clit stimulation while ploughing her considered cheating? That’s a pretty standard technique really…:unsure:
She said she doesn't come from sex (straight or gay wasn't specified), but she gets off on her own with toys. I think that speaks more to a mental comfort issue rather than a mechanical one. Gotta keep warming her up with those Cammy sleepovers. Just wait. Subtle Rio path makes itself known. She'll get her orgasm the night you knock her up.
Yeah, I think the last thing anybody here needs is another man. ;)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
She said she doesn't come from sex (straight or gay wasn't specified), but she gets off on her own with toys. I think that speaks more to a mental comfort issue rather than a mechanical one. Gotta keep warming her up with those Cammy sleepovers. Just wait. Subtle Rio path makes itself known. She'll get her orgasm the night you knock her up.
Yeah, I think the last thing anybody here needs is another man. ;)
I dunno. The way Joshy speaks sometimes... I get the feeling the AVN "Just Bros" might be his secret addiction.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
uhmmm i rarely follow this thread. can i ask a simple question? hows the development of this? is it close to abandon or dev just taking his time?

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
uhmmm i rarely follow this thread. can i ask a simple question? hows the development of this? is it close to abandon or dev just taking his time?
The ever increasing scope of the game combined with the fact that it's a one man show, means that for the foreseeable future this game will have a 1 pr year update at best. Next one might be in October.

Jan 9, 2020
The last time I check DPK is already making the next episode, tho this time its more content so he's taking his time to proceed this smoothly as he can.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in no way we are noww in a phase of abandonment, but we are in the phase where the developer earns so well and so consistently that he takes as much time as he wants to achieve "questionable" improvements to the game

• Sad
Reactions: sampow

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
if they were not looking for excuses the reasons are previous.

that, however, remains a very poorly thought out scene by DPC.
This scene doesn't make sense to me considering that Josy and Maya confess their love for each other, and then Josy keeps stalking MC and saying she thinks about him and wishes Maya would disappear. It's weird. In ep 5 she accuses MC of not choosing her and just backing off. This all shows Josy in a bad light. It's common to blame Maya, but no one pays attention to the fact that Josy is a coward and doesn't know what she wants at all.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
yes, one of only two retcons seen so far (the other is the one about the time since Zoey's leaving)

however, there is no comparison of importance between the epilogue of one season and the summary in the next chapter
Zoey departing? What do you mean?

One other retcon I like is that he felt he needed to address why Sage's bedroom clock was wrong :KEK:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I dunno. The way Joshy speaks sometimes... I get the feeling the AVN "Just Bros" might be his secret addiction.
Why do you say such things! I've watched Joshy squirting the romance today in a few threads that I've been following! He was super-duper romantic, in the thread of each game he told how he would take some girl from this game on a date, give her flowers and how they would hold each other's hands! Although, now that I think of it... I don't follow the "Just Bros" :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This scene doesn't make sense to me considering that Josy and Maya confess their love for each other, and then Josy keeps stalking MC and saying she thinks about him and wishes Maya would disappear. It's weird. In ep 5 she accuses MC of not choosing her and just backing off. This all shows Josy in a bad light. It's common to blame Maya, but no one pays attention to the fact that Josy is a coward and doesn't know what she wants at all.
the nonsense scene in my opinion even more so in general, because it is the epilogue to a very forced situation where the player is forced to choose between everything and nothing, when then in the next chapter he will be asked to choose between Maya and Josy, then why such a scene devoid of empathy?

wasn't really necessary, the girls had already hugged each other after they clarified themselves, that scene was completely an oversight

then of course at that point someone can get annoyed if Josy the next day gets doubts or Maya suddenly trusts him enough to call MC in the middle of the night to talk to him again about the loan she signed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awry90 and daxil94

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Je ne crois pas que ce soit de la lâcheté de la part de Josy, elle ne cache pas ses sentiments pour le MC. Je pense plutôt qu'elle est coincée dans sa relation avec Maya parce-qu'elle ne veut pas lui faire de mal en la quittant surtout avec tous les problèmes qu'à Maya (ne pas oublier qu'e Josy est prête à ne pas suivre son rêve d'aller dans la sororité des HOT pour rester avec Maya)... Sans oublier sa peur de se retrouver seule.
Elle me fait penser à un personnage très sensible qui reste avec Maya davantage par dépendance affective et pour l'aider et la soutenir plutôt que par amour, alors qu'avec le MC on voit clairement qu'elle est amoureuse. C'est une situation complexe, mais de la lâcheté, nan.

I don't think it's cowardice on Josy's part, she doesn't hide her feelings for the MC. I rather think that she is stuck in her relationship with Maya because she doesn't want to hurt her by leaving her especially with all the problems than to Maya (don't forget that Josy is ready not to follow her dream to go to the HOT sorority to stay with Maya)... Not to mention her fear of being alone.
She reminds me of a very sensitive character who stays with Maya more out of emotional dependence and to help and support her rather than love, whereas with the MC you can clearly see that she is in love. It's a complex situation, but cowardice, no.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zoey departing? What do you mean?

One other retcon I like is that he felt he needed to address why Sage's bedroom clock was wrong :KEK:
when MC tells Bella his story in the first version of the game it was possible that he and Zoey had had underage sex, then it is rectified (by decreasing the time MC and Zoey separated) so that the sex scene in the treehouse is safe.

However, this actually upsets the whole story between the 2 a bit (Zoey practically asks MC to leave school a few months before it ends normally, MC after crying in the rain over Zoey quickly gets over it and falls in love with Josy...)

sampow

May 14, 2023
1692624325510.png

Are you sure they heard?
I wonder how many players hated Josy and Maya after that?
if they were not looking for excuses the reasons are previous.

that, however, remains a very poorly thought out scene by DPC.
That was my first play though. I was kinda whoring it up, but didn't expect to be shot down by the girls in that scene, so I was kinda like, "Oh fuck!", but then I was like, "Next!"

I didn't really see it at the time as the girls being totally insensitive and rubbing the mc's nose in their rejection of him, but in hindsight, just looking at that screenshot, it looks pretty fucking insensitive.

But, from the girls' perspective, it was a pretty tough few days (I don't really have a clue how long it was but I'm going with a few days). Both of them cared about the mc and weren't intending to just use him as a distraction, they kinda started to fall for him (and Josy still isn't over him).

That whole scene took a lot of guts from everyone involved. They all had to confront their own cheating (neither Josy nor Maya were aware until that scene that the other had cheated on them). I still love the look on Josy's face when the mc just comes out and tells Maya that Josy and he had fucked! :ROFLMAO:

1692626119589.png

You can almost read her mind, "What the fuck dude!! :eek:"

But anyway, at that very moment, they found out they had been cheated on and then the mc either suggested they try making it work, or just stay friends. Either way, the girls came to terms with being cheated on (a bit hypocritical not to since they were both as guilty - Josy slightly more, because coitus interruptus is still coitus :sneaky:), and even with the mc walking away, they still had each other, so I guess that's why they started making out. Plus, both those dresses are totally make out dresses, no restrictions whatsoever! :sneaky:

when MC tells Bella his story in the first version of the game it was possible that he and Zoey had had underage sex, then it is rectified (by decreasing the time MC and Zoey separated) so that the sex scene in the treehouse is safe.

However, this actually upsets the whole story between the 2 a bit (Zoey practically asks MC to leave school a few months before it ends normally, MC after crying in the rain over Zoey quickly gets over it and falls in love with Josy...)
I'm happy to give DPC a pass on that. We know they fucked as high school kids, lets just allow Patreon to feel safe and know the truth in our hearts. :ROFLMAO:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Have you ever wondered what's objectively single greatest BaDIK shot?

Is it Jill & MC concert? No. Is it beautifully rendered Halloween party? No. Is it any sex scene with main or side girls? Of course not.

It's this, pure and simple yet it speaks about everything that represents what is like to Be a DIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with this post you have officially surpassed derek as most likely to send friends unwanted dick pics lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SirDawcio

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
My favourite scene in the entire game is when Maya talks to the mc about her life while at that party
And she tells him she feels comfortable talking to him because he is a bit feminine

It's like she is looking into my soul in that scene
It made me very upset when she talked about having to get to college on her own
If I was there, I would have been with her every step of the way

I have to say guys if Maya was real she would be the perfect girl for me
Favorite scene MC and Josy dancing at dorm party pretty much a I love you without having to say it
Josy DP3.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes