Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
these are only speculations (just like saying that if MC had not run away everything would have been solved), which was the point of the discussion.

but we have the next counter-evidence: after two days of calm and reasoning without MC's forcing the girls would not have told each other anything anyway (it should be said that the 'canon' position of the girls is not quite the same... Josy invited MC to dinner and "after dinner" and Maya rubbed up against him at Quinn's behest.... but you know it's better to say they're all traitors and call it off) and Josy's whole belief that Mc is the right man for her leads to nothing except more private chats away from Maya.

which leads me to strongly doubt that as soon as she arrived at BR Josy was able to end the story with Maya

if anything, it would be the opposite... it is Mc who sexually assaults Bella all the time in the first part of their relationship...
Bella fucks mc that's totaly rape because of Bella power over him as boss and teacher plus the fact that at mc age your brain is not fully developed

Mar 2, 2022
To clarify, characters are only counted in the preview if they are the major emphasis. For example: In this preview Maya & Josy are showcased but given as the emphasis is not on them in this context I don't count them as being included in that preview.

How many of the previews does each character appear in?
1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
7​
8​
I​
9​
10​
Amelia​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ashley​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Becky​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Buddy​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Camilla​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
3​
Derek​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Elena​
1​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Heather​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
1​
Isabella​
3​
1​
1​
3​
2​
2​
2​
1​
0​
4​
4​
Jacob​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Jade​
1​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Jill​
1​
2​
3​
2​
0​
3​
2​
2​
0​
3​
3​
John Boy​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Jonah​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
Josy​
2​
1​
0​
2​
1​
2​
1​
3​
0​
3​
5​
Lily​
0​
0​
1​
2​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
3​
4​
Lynette​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
1​
Madame​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Maya​
2​
0​
3​
2​
1​
2​
0​
3​
0​
3​
5​
Melanie​
0​
0​
0​
2​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​
1​
Missing​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
Mona​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Neil​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Nick​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Nicole​
0​
0​
1​
1​
0​
1​
0​
2​
0​
2​
2​
Nora​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
Paula​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Quinn​
1​
0​
2​
3​
1​
1​
2​
2​
0​
2​
2​
Riona​
1​
0​
1​
3​
0​
0​
2​
1​
0​
1​
3​
Rose​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Rox​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Rusty​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Sage​
1​
1​
0​
1​
1​
2​
4​
2​
0​
4​
2​
Sally​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Sandy​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Sarah​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
1​
Tania​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Tommy​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Tybalt​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Unknown​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Zoey​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
5​
1​
1​
*10: Ongoing...
Next Preview: ~15/10/2023

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023
So I always find it funny how the mc went from a wimp to a stud in the matter of a few weeks. These two scenes greatly contrast the change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you reckon the definitive turning point was? When was the moment that he realised pussy was just lining up for him? :unsure:

(y)

I love the works of this dude, having mastered DAZ in 3 months and using 3060, this is certainly something.
Direct link from post on Reddit, by u/Melodic-Vermicelli40
That was more interesting than a lot of episode 9! :ROFLMAO:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 and S3 v0.9.1 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of Being a DIK S1 & S2, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2 and I haven't been able to properly test that yet. If it doesn't work, there are save files I knicked from elsewhere on this thread that you can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3: -

Being a DIK S3 v0.9.1:

Being a DIK S3 save files:

Edit 30/09/23: Updated the S1 & S2 port to resolve an issue that would close down the port at the end of Episode 7

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
So I always find it funny how the mc went from a wimp to a stud in the matter of a few weeks. These two scenes greatly contrast the change:
What do you reckon the definitive turning point was? When was the moment that he realised pussy was just lining up for him? :unsure:

I don't think there was a turning point; I think it was gradual, albeit really fast, as you pointed out yourself.

But if we want to go look for a reasonable explanation in real life, I can give you two examples:
  • Fake it till you make i - we humans underestimate its power. As long as you don't blow your cover too much, you can pretend like you know it all in some department. You can make people feel like you are what you want to be. And if they buy your behaviour, it's almost success.
  • You become what you surround yourself with - People around us have greater influence than we could've ever imagine. It's hard to feel welcome in the community if we don't belong, but when people are welcome to us and happy to show us the ropes, we can get a lot of that from them.

(y)

I love the works of this dude, having mastered DAZ in 3 months and using 3060, this is certainly something.
Direct link from post on Reddit, by u/Melodic-Vermicelli40
First things first, that is one great pack of fanart. It's one of the best depictions of BaDIK characters that wasn't made by DPC himself.

I know it's a fan series, but that one is another showcase of why DPC's is so great: his writing. I believe that pack of arts would look better without fan-written dialogue.

But still, in 3 months? What the hell? How did he do it? Where are those imaginery tutorials and guides to learn such craft so quickly? And when I think about the willpower required to do it so quickly, bro, I bow to his dedication and work.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What do you reckon the definitive turning point was? When was the moment that he realised pussy was just lining up for him?
When he got his DIK affinity I guess :)
Really, be a CHICK, play Jill's route like you meant it and there won't be too many pussies left in line.
Be a DIK, act proactive and enjoy Camilla's blowjob since the next day at college.
Although, I changed my mind, I think the turning point was when the MC had to watch Derek's junk the night he almost ran out of college. Bro Derek was so encouraging with his motivational speech that he rebuilt the MC's confidence from scratch and what followed was inevitable.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
what power would Bella have over MC? the library card? :unsure: :unsure:

by the time she becomes his (substitute) teacher the relationship is already 'established'.

newcomer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That is still power over him it doesn't matter at all if the relationship is established plus she became his boss before the relationship

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bella fucks mc that's totaly rape because of Bella power over him as boss and teacher plus the fact that at mc age your brain is not fully developed
Not even remotely close to rape. He did all the pursuit, she isn't his boss (she's a librarian, you may opt to not help out), and citing brain development? Seriously? Under that argument all college sex is rape. No, no, and no. They are legal adults, who are fully in control of their choices (including getting drunk like idiots), the only issue is the ethics if her banging a student. Not even one her own students at that, until she has to sub in for a missing teacher.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not even remotely close to rape. He did all the pursuit, she isn't his boss (she's a librarian, you may opt to not help out), and citing brain development? Seriously? Under that argument all college sex is rape. No, no, and no. They are legal adults, who are fully in control of their choices (including getting drunk like idiots), the only issue is the ethics if her banging a student. Not even one her own students at that, until she has to sub in for a missing teacher.
I bring it up because Bella is a grown ass women and he is a teenager it would never hold in a court of law that they are both adults add to that the massive advance Bella has over mc she can destroy his life forever if he where to miss up. Yeah Bella could loss her career but because of her mental health she would likely get off easy plus she could get a very good lawyer

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sigh. I wished Josy stayed this way. Episode 9 Josy didn't look as good. Did DPC change the model?
Well I'm not DPC so I can't say definitively if the model has changed or not. But it's amazing how much of a model's "look" is dependent on the hairstyle. If you change nothing but the hairstyle, some people will swear up and down that the model itself has changed.

Reggie32

Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone remember if we had someone here that did all the plot threads from all the episodes? Like when they were introduced and continued information throughout?

I think it was an excel on here anyway

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I bring it up because Bella is a grown ass women and he is a teenager it would never hold in a court of law that they are both adults add to that the massive advance Bella has over mc she can destroy his life forever if he where to miss up. Yeah Bella could loss her career but because of her mental health she would likely get off easy plus she could get a very good lawyer
I'm unsure if you are kidding or not.
What court of law? They are both legally adult people. Fuckface is in college, not in highschool. Their relationship might or might not be allowed by B&R but it is legal. Not to mention that he went after her and not the other way around. I know that if he was in highschool, court wouldn't care about it, but he is not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can really tell you're a novice....

You admit Bella's mental problems but they become an aggravating factor as they would allow her to get away with little in a trial... Good thing ChipLecsap is here to take care of Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes