Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The perfect solution,
Maya goes completely gothic and together with the mc forms the most beautiful,
darkest,devilish love couple :love: :love:

While Josy finds the perfect love,
lust and protection from an unexpected source.
little cuteness together with a devilishly broken soul,
the perfect couple :p:p
View attachment 2880893
giphy.gif
:ROFLMAO: :Kappa:
Josy putting Quinn in her place would hot

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
And if you skip mansion minigame do you lose it
When playing with minigames enabled:

If you get the money for the windows but don't buy them, they're bought automatically after the last round.

If you don't manage to get enough money for the windows, after the last round the minigame is failed and Rusty is forced to sell his car to pay for the windows.

Reactions: xtrema

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
When playing with minigames enabled:

If you get the money for the windows but don't buy them, they're bought automatically after the last round.

If you don't manage to get enough money for the windows, after the last round the minigame is failed and Rusty is forced to sell his car to pay for the windows.
already know that but thanks for the reply

i wanted to know cause this PT i have disabled the minigames so many stuff is new i am getting

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

i wanted to know cause this PT i have disabled the minigames so many stuff is new i am getting
As long as you have a good relationship with the DIKs and don't take the VIP pass (if you win/have won Hell Week against Derek) then it counts as a win on the minigame, if you have a poor relationship with the DIKs or take the VIP pass then it counts as a loss and Rusty sells his car. That's the only difference between playing with or without minigames as it stands.

Reactions: xtrema

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
As long as you have a good relationship with the DIKs and don't take the VIP pass (if you win/have won Hell Week against Derek) then it counts as a win on the minigame, if you have a poor relationship with the DIKs or take the VIP pass then it counts as a loss and Rusty sells his car. That's the only difference between playing with or without minigames as it stands.
the vip pass it is then thanks buddy

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
KARAMBA & Joshy92 bitching and collages associated with them are overshadowed even the theories of dalli_x lately :ROFLMAO:
What's next? Will they outperform the Jacob's crash, Bella & Jill loop and "when the next episode?" & "is this game abandoned?" things and local memes? If so, we are on the edge. This place is changing :KEK:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Anybody have any idea how long dev plans on milking this cow? Don't get me wrong...this is my favorite VN/game by a long shot, I'm just losing interest in this story and was hoping he/they were moving on to the next project soon. Acting lessons was good, this is fucking great, but once dev forces you to choose a girl/route it always feels like stories should wrap up within a few updates.

Edit: the milking comment wasn't intended to be an attack on DPC, it was merely a joke.

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023

The minigames are unrelated to anything new you may be seeing on your playthrough. If you're on "Quinn's path" (not an official path but you know what I mean), and you're not on Jill's path, the "broccoli bench" scene will play out almost identical every time (other choices will change some minor dialogue but otherwise it'll be almost identical). You will always see Olivia and Matthew making out in that scene.

Disabling minigames only adds a few extra dollars around the place (so you can get extra spending cash that you would normally get from the minigames), and it disables all things regarding to studying (so no statistics on how well the mc is doing in his classes etc.).

It'd probably be worthwhile making a mod that allowed you to choose which minigames are skipped, because a lot of people liked the Mansion Repair game, and even the Party Planning game, but don't wanna waste time answering the feminists' questions. I might even think about doing that... :unsure:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Anybody have any idea how long dev plans on milking this cow? Don't get me wrong...this is my favorite VN/game by a long shot, I'm just losing interest in this story and was hoping he/they were moving on to the next project soon. Acting lessons was good, this is fucking great, but once dev forces you to choose a girl/route it always feels like stories should wrap up within a few updates.
DPC estimated from day one the game would take 10-20 episodes, with a minimum of four seasons (16 episodes). More recently he has said 15-17 episodes. I wouldn’t be surprised if he winds up making 16 so he has 4 full seasons. It would only need him to shuffle some events around.

I don’t really think he is ‘milking’. It was always a long term project. That said, Episode 10 looks likely to be late October to November, with a not unlikely prospect of December. He’ll either need to up his animation render speed or reduce the number he’s targeting to release sooner. Fingers crossed on that front, but don’t hold your breath.

I agree with your main point though. We’re realistically at the stage now where a logical estimate will see the game completed in 2030 depending on episode count. Keeping his audience interested in an adult game that only updates once a year and goes on for over a decade will be tough.

For me the best way for him to reduce production time is to stop introducing new ‘lewd’ characters. Cut characters like Madame altogether. Focus on what he has which is already a huge cast. Reduce the number and length of SFW animations, they’re a nice novelty but not worth weeks of render time (IMO). Finally when he upgrades his tech, balance ‘Quality’ improvements with time improvements.

Any way all of that is a long way of saying, I’ve finally come round to the idea we won’t ever see multiple episode years again, and therefore we’re in for the long haul.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes