dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So I'm guessing that the preview with Lily and Riona is during the Thanksgiving party. The only question is why the MC grows a 3-day beard.

Is Thanksgiving party farther from campus than we think? Then the 3-day beard could explain itself to the effect that the MC forgot his shaving kit and the trip lasts 3 days.

Also, I think we can be sure that this is the "OTHERS" branch.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Personally, I no longer think of Chad as a bad guy. I think Chad is actually a good guy at heart, but his fear of being gay made him act like an ass. That is undeniable.

But if you take a closer look at the dance floor in Tommy's room, we never see Sarah dancing there. If the guy in the mask is Chad, he's headed towards Tommy's room. Melanie dances, but Sarah cannot be seen, although she probably wanted to go to the dance floor after the MC took a picture with Melanie and Sarah. I think Chad is seeing Sarah, but I have no idea why.
yup, clearly youre right. chad lets his boyfriend get harassed, thrown out of the frat, and beat up by his brothers to protect his image. uses sage as a beard without her knowing, oh.....lets not forget this gem screenshot0005.png
nope, chads not bad at all.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
It feels like MC and Lily have started dating. Lily's answering someone. It could be Nicole because the porch next to her looks like the porch of Nicole's house. Or maybe it's just the gazebo where they fucked in episode 9.
So I'm guessing that the preview with Lily and Riona is during the Thanksgiving party. The only question is why the MC grows a 3-day beard.

Is Thanksgiving party farther from campus than we think? Then the 3-day beard could explain itself to the effect that the MC forgot his shaving kit and the trip lasts 3 days.

Also, I think we can be sure that this is the "OTHERS" branch.
It's a timeskip. I don't really know if the bristles are exclusive to the Others path, because there will be shared scenes with other LIs besides that path, and it's not clear how the variables will work. And if there will also be an option to shave the beard or not, it will have to create two renders: one MC with beard, one without. So just to save time, I'd like the beard to be on all paths.

Reactions: Redd23 and dalli_x

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
consequences. Why was Troy removed from the Alphas? Because Troy cracked Dawes' chin so he had the pleasure of sippy cups of gourmet food for a week.

Chad had no choice but to knock Troy out of the Alphas. Chad is President and Troy's secret gay boyfriend. Chad asserts his presidential title by kicking Troy out of the Brotherhood. But there's still the matter of his homosexuality, which he doesn't want to be known about. This explains the situation with Sage, which I personally don't think is right either. In EP8, however, Sage himself respects Chad's actions and keeps Chad's secret. This shows me that Sage has a lot of empathy.

I see the thing about Troy being beaten up in EP1 differently. I don't think Chad would have beaten up Troy and wouldn't have allowed it if he had known the other jocks were planning to do it beforehand. That gives me two possibilities as to why Chad could have been at the Halloween party. Either Tommy or the jocks beat up Troy in EP1 and Chad went to the party because he wanted to talk to Tommy.
consequences. dawe has the biggest mouth. he was harassing troy. they played a game of fuck around and find out, dawe lost. doesnt make chad look any better. as pres, he should have stopped the harrassment before it got to that point. you then go on to give excuses for why chad acts like an ass hole. but we are talking about weather or not he IS an ass hole. i agree that sage has heart but again, not the topic here.

you can see it how you want, but even if unaware, what happened was, his bros beat his bf, stole property from the room, he then gifts the stolen goods to his beard......again, what a nice guy.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Lily and Nicole tied him to the bed and had non-stop sex with him for several days after the Halloween party, then finally let him loose. MC is smart enough to know to never try to shave his face with the same razor a woman has been using on her legs unless he wants to need a blood transfusion.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
nice whose your favorite? Mine is still sage
My LI favorites would be - Josy (If I could get her solo), Sage, J+M (half a Josy is still good) then I basically skip/space through the Bella & the Other one's path.

I still need to do my 'virgin' run through so I can keep track of what is the forced and unavoidable canon of this story.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Lily and Nicole tied him to the bed and had non-stop sex with him for several days after the Halloween party, then finally let him loose. MC is smart enough to know to never try to shave his face with the same razor a woman has been using on her legs unless he wants to need a blood transfusion.
i thought it was showing that the mc is leaning towards bad boy status on that path, but i like this theory better

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Freeroams are not intended to solve different branches problems, etc. They are the problem themselves in such a branching...

DPC is still have to create a lot of alternative scenes outside of freeroams. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Classes, campus, etc, etc. Sometimes it's just different facial emotions of characters to reflect their mood, or just using less renders in dialogues here and there, because they are shorten if we are not on particular branch (or no dialogues at all). We seen it a lot of times in EP9 and it's very easy to extrapolate it to any other scenes and events outside of freeroams.

Let me explain it better. Let's imagine some future freeroam(s). We already know how it would look like and was realized, while we have experience with EP9. On one hand... adding some characters here and there while you have a prepared environment and assets is easy. It takes less time to create and mess with. On other hand... while renders growing insanely because of different scenes with characters, their different emotions, probably costumes or clothes, circumstances, etc - we are (as players) are still at the same place, at the same event, moment, etc. Such type of branching and its inevitability grabs a lot of "renders" while providing close to zero unique content. I don't have an idea where do you see a solution here or what solution do you mean.

I think we already seen how the REAL branching works and looks like. And I hope it will be done in a such way. EP4, in short. We start at absolutely different environments, we have absolutely unique scenes and even sub-content. For example, we can visit Pink Rose if MC stays with Derek, while this option is not available with Sage and Bella. While at the same time we visit classes and other common events shared between all branches. That's the most complex thing. Because instead of playing with characters positioning, etc at the same event and place, DPC have to create an unique scenes. It takes much more time, but such content is MUCH more valuable than extra 4-5 images per each 1 for different branches at the same event/scene. It grabs the same amount of renders, but brings absolutely different expirience and joy to the player.

But... In EP4 branching was about staying in different places, because MC was being literally homeless. At the moment MC is a DIK, he live in DIKs mansion and have his own room. So, probably all unique scenes will be dedicated to spending time with particular girl(s), etc. While MC room is a part of different "freeroams" (just remember how much freeroams we had in DIKs mansion in the past in EP5-8).

Finally, don't forget, that some content just not possible and compatible depending on chosen branch. For example, what players will get on Bella's branch instead of parties? Bella won't attend to them. Probably Jill too, while she can attend to some of future parties, I don't think she will participate in all of them. It's easier with J&M and Sage, since they are all HOTs now, they are always visit each party, etc, but here we step into the relationships permutations and variations.

Regarding large freeroams - 95% of them would probably be a different parties, which we will have in each future episode. They will still take a decent % of renders and episodes "space", but I see all future branching and it's realization same as we already seen in EP4. It just can't be done in any other way. Differences - that we will not be able to get lewd scenes with girls outside of chosen branch with potential exclusions like Sage threesomes plans, cheating, etc.
I agree with you on a lot of things. DPC in the last status update said that he wants to make the update for solo players as long and intense as possible, which may indicate that he wants to implement something similar to episode 4. That is, the branch of your girlfriend will be tightly woven into the main plot and canonical paths will be less. But there's no escaping the freeroams. In addition to the main girl paths, there are sub branches that will apparently be implemented in freerolls. If they were just single branching paths - it would be complicated, but simple. But now, for example, he will have to consider many things. If we take Sage's path, for example. Whether MC fucked Jade or not, whether he had a threesome with Quinn or not, whether he kissed Riona or not, whether he talked to Josy and so on, it's a huge amount of data that has to be taken into account and can't be fully realized within the branching only. That's why I believe that freeroams will play an important role, will be new points where the player will make new choices. All cheating will be during freeroams. In order to cheat, your LI must be absent. Which means freeroams will be with different number of girls. For example, there will be a freeroam with no Jill and Bella and there will be a freeroam with them but no Quinn and Sage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna and chuck69

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
MC looking like Vinny in his first college year with that beard.
And how about "Don't fall in love with me?" :ROFLMAO: Says the girl who already fallen.
yup, clearly youre right. chad lets his boyfriend get harassed, thrown out of the frat, and beat up by his brothers to protect his image. uses sage as a beard without her knowing, oh.....lets not forget this gem View attachment 2885237
nope, chads not bad at all.
After what we learned about Sage, Chad had to fly 5 meters away, knowing how strong Sage is.
Also, Chad is scumbug.

Last edited:
Reactions: TemIIx and JJ1960

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
MC start l

MC looking like Vinny in his first college year with that beard.
And how about "Don't fall in love with me?" :ROFLMAO: Says the girl who already fallen.

After what we learned about Sage, Chad had to fly 5 meters away, knowing how strong Sage is.
Also, Chad is scumbug.
haha, true! sage is pretty badazz. this just means that chads not only an ass hole, but hes dumb. to cement this assessment. after he attacked MC for the pics, ant of all people had to be the 1 to tell chad and dawe that some of the pics couldnt have been taken by the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes