felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Better this way, just like the hair change. I don't think anyone will like good part of this +5k renders being due DPC simply rendering MC either shaved as with a beard.
branching is not only great things , but also simple details.
if MC started to change for real based on the choices made, it would not be a bad change

Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Then ask yourself what you would do to keep a secret that you don't want anyone to know.

Yes, Chad made her act like a jerk, but I think it's about making him a good guy on the inside. Even Alex stands out in EP5 as he hasn't seen Chad this happy in a long time and that's since he no longer lives in Alpha's house. In EP8, Chad tells Sage that he never enjoyed arguing with her.

I think asshole Chad was the victim of his own circumstances and might even have a good friendship with Sage and the MC in future EPs. But before my MC would accept that, he needs to pay off a debt to Sage and have a proper conversation with Sage, which Sage deserved.
we started with a basic, is chad a good guy. you never gave an example so ill put that to bed and start a new convo. what i would do to keep a secret would be very specific to the situation, but i find that honesty often works well. youre gay chad....who give a fuck? i can also tell you what i wouldnt do, and thats hurt the people closest to me to maintain an image. nor would i assault people without good reason, or lead the charge to dildo smash a house because my fake gf didnt want to come to my party, and i damn sure wouldnt pout like a bitch when i find out im getting in shit for attacking the wrong person.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Wow this place has come a long way now we talking about gay villains its a wonderful time we live in. Get Help!!!!:Kappa::Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Chad's not a bad guy what he did to Sage wasn't right but you can understand where he coming from doesn't make it ok but he not a villain if anything he's misunderstood.
I don't understand some of you people. How can anyone justify his deplorable actions? So what if he's too much of a pussy to come out!?! That gives him the right to manipulate, assault, cheat, lie and use people? How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you, used you, dragged you along for years because "I'm too scared to come out"? I'm pretty sure all of you would be angry. I'm certain I'd be in prison for stabbing him to death if that happened to me. Chad is not misunderstood. He's just a despicable person.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't understand some of you people. How can anyone justify his deplorable actions? So what if he's too much of a pussy to come out!?! That gives him the right to manipulate, assault, cheat, lie and use people? How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you, used you, dragged you along for years because "I'm too scared to come out"? I'm pretty sure all of you would be angry. I'm certain I'd be in prison for stabbing him to death if that happened to me. Chad is not understood. He's just a despicable person.
What Chad did to Sage can't be justify he should had told her the truth that's just a shitty thing to do. But when Chad fights Mc he thinks he being blackmailed even cries at the end I can kind of understand it even if I disagree with it. The real villain is the person that took the photos and try to set up MC to get his ass kick. It don't make Chad a good person but there are worse in the game

Reactions: Ekzou

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Chad's not a bad guy what he did to Sage wasn't right but you can understand where he coming from
Big fat disagree on that. He used Sage as a beard. There is no justification for treating someone this way. He used Sage's feelings to hide himself from society. Besides that, he betrayed her with Troy. It's disgusting to treat people like he does with Sage. The jocks wanna be Alphas? They're Epsilons.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Big fat disagree on that. He used Sage as a beard. There is no justification for treating someone this way. He used Sage's feelings to hide himself from society. Besides that, he betrayed her with Troy. It's disgusting to treat people like he does with Sage. The jocks wanna be Alphas? They're Epsilons.
What Chad did to Sage can't be justify he should had told her the truth that's just a shitty thing to do. But when Chad fights Mc he thinks he being blackmailed even cries at the end I can kind of understand it even if I disagree with it. The real villain is the person that took the photos and try to set up MC to get his ass kick. It don't make Chad a good person but there are worse in the game

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't understand some of you people. How can anyone justify his deplorable actions? So what if he's too much of a pussy to come out!?! That gives him the right to manipulate, assault, cheat, lie and use people? How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you, used you, dragged you along for years because "I'm too scared to come out"? I'm pretty sure all of you would be angry. I'm certain I'd be in prison for stabbing him to death if that happened to me. Chad is not understood. He's just a despicable person.
Come on. In our younger years, we all lie, cheat, and manipulate people. How many girls have you had ? Probably a lot. I had a lot. And yes, I lied to all of them. I lied to fuck them. And then quit. It's just life.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Didn't change anything. What he did with Sage superimposed all. He's a class AAA asshole.
Chad is an asshole a big one I don't disagree with that but is there one thing he done that's worse then what Quinn has done hell no, yet she has her fans. Chad is totally in the wrong but isn't a big bad

Reactions: dalli_x

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
It's okay if you act like that. But in this world it happens so often that gay guys even get married out of fear.

Who cares? The homophobic alphas maybe? In this world there are still laws against homosexuality and social exclusion. DPC makes use of this topic through the mini-game of gender studies. Feminism isn't just about women's rights.

In EP2, the Alphas didn't have a party. You were in the gym before the dildo attack. You should also rate this attack differently. Do we know if Chad initiated this dildo attack on the DIKs? No, we don't know. Why is that important. Did you ever notice that the VPs of the fraternities and HOTs would do the micromanagement and not the presidents? Who initiated the Dildo Attack in EP5? Rusty or Tommy. It was the same in EP2.

Dawe: "Typical fucking DIKs!!! Always stealing what's ours!"

In a democracy, there are majority decisions and it would be foolish for a president to oppose a majority decision. I'm assuming that Dawe had the majority of the jocks on his side and initiated this dildo attack in EP2 just like Tommy did in EP5.

Tommy is nothing more than the Dawe of the DIKs. Both do not give good advice to their presidents.

Turn the word DIK around. DIK<>KID. Dawe and Tommy are still defiant kids. :rolleyes: This is my.:ROFLMAO:
yes, some do, and its really fucked up. whats your point? if enough people do something we know is wrong, its ok?
to your next point, if youre a gay man, and chose to become leader of a homophobic group. WHOS FAULT IS THAT? :unsure:
now, heres my concession, you are correct. the jocks didnt start the didlo smashing because the girls chose to go to the diks party instead of the alphas, the alphas werent even having a party. im not sure how that makes it better, but there you go, i can admit when im wrong. furthermore, i said chad leads the charge in the dildo incident. he sure looks like a leader here does he not? screenshot0007.png and finally,im not sure why you brought feminism into it. while its true meaning may have been hijacked by bad actors to suit their agenda. the definition of feminism is " the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes " being gay isnt a factor.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes