hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Come on. In our younger years, we all lie, cheat, and manipulate people. How many girls have you had ? Probably a lot. I had a lot. And yes, I lied to all of them. I lied to fuck them. And then quit. It's just life.
No, I've not lied. I can see why you like Quinn. You're just as despicable as she is.

How many girls have you had ? Probably a lot.
None, I am not a lesbian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Chad is an asshole a big one I don't disagree with that but is there one thing he done that's worse then what Quinn has done hell no, yet she has her fans. Chad is totally in the wrong but isn't a big bad
Quinn's simps are a meme. A joke within the BaDIK fanbase. No one can be serious about this. She is a pimp, a cheater, and a manipulative bitch. Quinn is as revered as Darth Vader or Hannibal Lector. In real life, everyone would avoid such a person. She is disgusting.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Chad is an asshole a big one I don't disagree with that but is there one thing he done that's worse then what Quinn has done hell no, yet she has her fans. Chad is totally in the wrong but isn't a big bad
ive said it before and ill say it again, quinns a bitch, but shes our bitch! lol also, she pretty honest about it, and any time shes not......sorry, i didnt hear that, i was distracted by that fine azz:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm pretty indiferent to Chad. Don't care about him and just told to Sage he is gay so she can finally get over him for good. I'm playing a MC who is making girls falling for him and then shatter their hearts chosing be with someone else. It's not like he is in such higher moral ground than him:BootyTime:

Reactions: Ostap Bender

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What happen to don't fall in love with me :ROFLMAO: :love:
nothing, She get what she wanted. The Status, the Influence. Lily was was very honest about what she wants from the get go. She wants to Roll with the Coolest kid in the town, and she finally get it, of course she happy about it to rub it in to others faces :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xtrema and Darkwen

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
There is one thing that makes Chad far worse than Quinn. He wasted years of Sage's life. Sage can regain many things but nobody will return her years wasted on Chad.

Reactions: hakuna-matata

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
There is one thing that makes Chad far worse than Quinn. He wasted years of Sage's life. Sage can regain many things but nobody will return her years wasted on Chad.
I dunno. Being a drug dealer, abuser and sex trafficker is pretty much worse than simply lying. Basically, put it this way, if Quinn were arrested she could easily get 20+ years in prison.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes time is a big deal but Quinn could get her girls killed and rape or in jail for her stupid ass goals

Reactions: Asmerdelius
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes