Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Made compressed Android ports of Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 and S3 v0.9.1 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of Being a DIK S1 & S2, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2 and I haven't been able to properly test that yet. If it doesn't work, there are save files I knicked from elsewhere on this thread that you can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3: Pixeldrain

Being a DIK S3 v0.9.1: Pixeldrain

Being a DIK S3 save files: Pixeldrain
Hey man thanks for the port and sorry for the bother but what do we do for the fighting minigame? I can't tap anything since it needs keys. Appreciate it!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Hey man thanks for the port and sorry for the bother but what do we do for the fighting minigame? I can't tap anything since it needs keys. Appreciate it!
Thanks for calling that out. I think you may need to play with minigames skipped as I'm afraid I'm not that good at mapping keys to gestures/buttons.

Reactions: Mediocre

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Damn, I really like that Sage character but she isn't really a cutie in the early chapters. :(
I was actually reading the thread the other day and noticed someone with a BaDIK sig with the early Sage model and I thought how much more I liked the old model, especially when contrasted with the nu-Sage screenshots that were posted. The first encounter with Sage with her bored face and messy ginger hair, the one in the screenshot, is pure sex.

EP1 Sage, best Sage. Fight me, nerds.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes