Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
ok, fun time. youre stranded on a tropical island, you must choose 1 girl to have with you. who do you choose, and why. for example, you could say:
bella, because she comes with built in flotation devices that would aid in escape.
and no, joshy, choosing maya and saying because your love will sustain her doesnt count.
But it's true
Mine & Maya's love burns brighter than a thousand suns
Our love will endure for all eternity

We are actually the greatest couple of all time
Forget Romeo & Juliet
Our love story will be made into a movie next

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
No, not poor Joshy. But lucky Joshy. He will be have a great honor behold the Divine Quinn in all her splendor.
real footage from karambas first visit to the house of quinnology
quinn: for new members we will be passing around some koolaid, trust me, its safe, just dont over do it.
Karamba: fucking pussies!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think some of you like girls like Sage more than Maya
I mean who would you prefer
Some girl with big tits who wants to have lots of sex Sage for example
Or a sweet & beautiful flower who makes a guy work for it Maya for example

Reactions: Amemester

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think some of you like girls like Sage more than Maya
I mean who would you prefer
Some girl with big tits who wants to have lots of sex Sage for example
Or a sweet & beautiful flower who makes a guy work for it Maya for example
I think most of us here would know what a horny college boy would want. Sorry Maya. But big tiddies and a high thirst on wins the day there.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I think most of us here would know what a horny college boy would want. Sorry Maya. But big tiddies and a high thirst on wins the day there.
truth!
to put it in other terms. its, fuck my face now, and later ill let you put it in my butt, vs, hmmmm what do i do with that thing
But it's true
Mine & Maya's love burns brighter than a thousand suns
Our love will endure for all eternity

We are actually the greatest couple of all time
Forget Romeo & Juliet
Our love story will be made into a movie next
youre right, my bad buddy. but, i do have to admit, im surprised she told you about the movie. "maya the campus slut" is almost finished, we just need someone to do the cuckold scene.....hey, are you free this week?

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
ok, fun time. youre stranded on a tropical island, you must choose 1 girl to have with you. who do you choose, and why. for example, you could say:
bella, because she comes with built in flotation devices that would aid in escape.
and no, joshy, choosing maya and saying because your love will sustain her doesnt count.
Elena. In that sort of situation nerves and overall stability is key. Shes got a good head on her shoulders, calm and collected, chill. Wont drive you to insanity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Elena. In that sort of situation nerves and overall stability is key. Shes got a good head on her shoulders, calm and collected, chill. Wont drive you to insanity.
hmmmm....i hadnt thought about her. not sure why though, shes awesome. and with elena there, rescue teams lead by jb are on the way for sure. good answer!

Reactions: BigBlueDude
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes