Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But damn it, it's dangerous. He can hurt Divine Quinn's ass with this stubble. The dude needs to shave.
With the stuff Quinn does and the, almost, piledriving of her ass on the regular.. I really doubt some stubble will scratch the paint work considered it is already been ruined time and time again!

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Made compressed Android ports of Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 and S3 v0.9.1 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of Being a DIK S1 & S2, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2 and I haven't been able to properly test that yet. If it doesn't work, there are save files I knicked from elsewhere on this thread that you can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3: Pixeldrain

Being a DIK S3 v0.9.1: Pixeldrain

Being a DIK S3 save files: Pixeldrain
Sorry for bothering you again but the game has been crashing after episode 7 ending and I can't start episode 8. Thanks again for your time hope you have a good day!

Mar 2, 2022
Animations
With animations looking to be a restricting factor once again with the release of Episode 10, I thought I'd delve deep into how animations have developed and altered over the creation of BAD. Here are some of the finished tables I've made.

Some notes:
  • The vast majority of animations have a duration of 4 seconds with 542 animations.
  • Episode 9's average animation had increased to 5 seconds.
  • Sage is the Queen of lewd animations totalling 13:37 minutes of lewd animations.
  • Quinn out performs Maya, Josy and Jill in lewd animations.
  • Isabella is the character with the most non lewd animations totalling 2:38 minutes.
  • Episode 9 set a new bar for non lewd animations with a full minute more than both Episode 7 & 8 combined with 4:58 minutes.
  • Zoey has on average the longest animations of any character (with over 10 animations) with 9 Seconds.
  • Isabella is featured the most of any character in animations with 14:32 minutes.
  • Jill is the least featured main girl with only 9:16 minutes.
  • Episode had the largest ratio of Lewd to Non Lewd animations with 30.3 seconds of lewd to 1 second of non lewd.
  • The interlude had the closest ratio of lewd to non lewd with 2.1 seconds of lewd animations to each 1 second of non lewd.
  • Although Episode 9 saw DPC implement large non lewd animations he maintained a relative low amount of shorter non lewd animations.
  • Episode 9 is the first time DPC has created 20 second+ long non lewd animations.
  • An important factor to note is that since season 3 DPC has been combining multiple animations into a single "animation". Using duration is a much more accurate descriptor for BADs animation development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Animations
With animations looking to be a restricting factor once again with the release of Episode 10, I thought I'd delve deep into how animations have developed and altered over the creation of BAD. Here are some of the finished tables I've made.

Some notes: The vast majority of animations have a duration of 4 seconds with 542 animations. Episode 9's average animation had increased to 5 seconds.

Episode 10:
DPC in his most recent status update indicated there are 85 animations left to produce.
  • At 5 seconds average -> 00:07:04 of animations left to develop.
  • At 30 fps -> 12,750 animation frames left to develop.
According to this Status Update DPC was able to produce 4,353 animation frames in his two week vacation. At that rate it will take DPC 41 days to finish all the animations for episode 10.
This is simpily based on the average of 5 second animations and without the new computer upgradess so take it with a grain of salt.

Good count, I can imagine how long it took.
I would like to add one small point. The DPC put all their PCs on animation rendering while on vacation. Now, in addition to animations, he has static renders in the queue - 200 in the queue and up to ~600 more to do. Part of the power will be used for rendering statics. So to those 41 days you have to add an indeterminate amount of time, hopefully not too much, because static doesn't consume that many resources.
And I would like to believe that all the giant animations have already been completed. Right? RIGHT? :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Good count, I can imagine how long it took.
I would like to add one small point. The DPC put all their PCs on animation rendering while on vacation. Now, in addition to animations, he has static renders in the queue - 200 in the queue and up to ~600 more to do. Part of the power will be used for rendering statics. So to those 41 days you have to add an indeterminate amount of time, hopefully not too much, because static doesn't consume that many resources.
And I would like to believe that all the giant animations have already been completed. Right? RIGHT? :HideThePain:
Yeah, he probably lied to us about finishing those giant animations.

DPC.jpg

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
Animations

Some notes: The vast majority of animations have a duration of 4 seconds with 542 animations. Episode 9's average animation had increased to 5 seconds.

Episode 10:
DPC in his most recent status update indicated there are 85 animations left to produce.
  • At 5 seconds average -> 00:07:04 of animations left to develop.
  • At 30 fps -> 12,750 animation frames left to develop.
According to this Status Update DPC was able to produce 4,353 animation frames in his two week vacation. At that rate it will take DPC 41 days to finish all the animations for episode 10.
This is simpily based on the average of 5 second animations and without the new computer upgradess so take it with a grain of salt.

whoa, sounds like you'll need to daisy chain 10 Cray computers to get those renders done!

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Regarding animations, DPC himself said that there are 3 lewd scenes left to pose & render. One of them is done partially. So, that 70-100 animations are, probably, partially intended to that "2.5" lewd scenes left, while the rest are probably sfw animations. I don't think he left some complex ones to the end of the development cycle.

Perhaps his weakness is that he cannot control himself and he constantly has a desire to add something, but in terms of planning and managing time (his own and machine), he is extremely good. And upgrade he did to all of his rendering rigs, as well as adding some more of them solves time issues a lot.

I mean, look at the EP8, EP9 lewd scenes numbers, then on animations number in that episodes and now we know that only 2.5 lewd scenes are left to pose & render for EP10. It means that he already done at least 14-17 lewd scenes for EP10. And we have numbers of completed animations which are above 250. So, it proofs again that the most of animations left are not a lewd ones. It mostly a short sfw, etc animations of 1-3 seconds lenght.

We should worry more about his final polishing and the probability of unexpected desire to add something huge than about animations left to pose and render.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry for bothering you again but the game has been crashing after episode 7 ending and I can't start episode 8. Thanks again for your time hope you have a good day!
Does it produce an error screen or just straight up closes down?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Well, maybe he also want to use the graphic card to play some games? I mean, in my way of work, i've been offered a Quadro by my office, but i rejected it and get an GeForce instead. Why? Because, aside of working, i also want to blow up steam and play some games. And like you said, it was cheaper.
Sorry to reply to an old comment. But didn't drp just say that he built a new rig with a 4090? at this point how many does he have? seems dumb to me to use gaming cards on all these. I doubt he games in more than one.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes