Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
As far as I know, it's an Android port issue. You can't fix it. But you may try different port. Some pages ago, one dude posted a link to his own fresh port version.
Yeah, also Quinn's "food menu" doesn't work, the first two work fine (The Riona and Camilla gloryhole) and the other events (Sarah at the DIKs party, visit Quinn, etc), even if you buy them, the game doesn't register them and you can't select those options

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If this is a throwback to Isabella and James, how did the MC get the men's bracelet?

That's driving me again. We know so Isabella and Neil have one thing in common. Both have the same favorite song. What if Isabella, who is engaged to James, cheated on her James with Neil?
To come up with a theory like that, I think you're about to fall into critical condition and will need life support until the update hits the proverbial shelves.

DPC you better hurry up pal!
People are about to fall off the sanity train.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007
Mar 2, 2022
It's been sorta funny to see the evolution of this post as your investigation progressed. You've done a terrific job, really, and you made it so easy to read. I wonder what your real-life job is, you must be a detective or some sort of an investigator.

In regard to skin blemishes, there are a couple of skin marks that are actually very easy to miss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I opened the game to see if someone has a match and here's what I found.
Also, about the wristband, I don't really remember MC wearing it, but it's beside the point. Could it be that this wristband was a gift from his father Neil? Did we ever see his dad wear it, during flashbacks with Lynette maybe?
Thank you for taking the time to respond and assess the matter objectively.

You are absolutely accurate about the little imperfections in the preview. I tried to identify the character based on them, but because they are little and easily obscured, it is difficult to discern whether they are absent on a character due to lighting, so when I looked at Nora, I examined her many representations. My analysis is provided below.
This post is not to say you're wrong or right but just to showcase that evidence we have been provided. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and showcase your thoughts on the subject! Let me know if you think I'm missing something or wrong!

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

You are absolutely accurate about the little imperfections in the preview. I tried to identify the character based on them, but because they are little and easily ignored, it is difficult to discern whether they are absent on a character due to lighting, so when I looked at Nora, I examined her many representations. My analysis is provided below.
This post is not to say you're wrong or right but just to showcase that evidence we have been provided. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and showcase your thoughts on the subject! Let me know if you think I'm missing something or wrong!
Good analysis man.

ass.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If this is a throwback to Isabella and James, how did the MC get the men's bracelet?

That's driving me again. We know so Isabella and Neil have one thing in common. Both have the same favorite song. What if Isabella, who is engaged to James, cheated on her James with Neil?
Bella Mc real mom search your feelings you will know it to be true:love:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022

You are absolutely accurate about the little imperfections in the preview. I tried to identify the character based on them, but because they are little and easily ignored, it is difficult to discern whether they are absent on a character due to lighting, so when I looked at Nora, I examined her many representations. My analysis is provided below.
Being a Dik - Ass detective, in service of the coom committee by DPC:
This spinoff to the critically acclaimed VN Being a Dik features a new MC ElectronicRoberts, an online detective/ hackerman working night and day to identify various unidentified nudes for the super wealthy coomer oilers on an exclusive online forum. In this riveting adventure follow Roberts as he dives into a dangerous online world of coom,ass, murder, conspiracies and a plan to heist every Bitcoin left on a forgotten Toshiba lost in a bender. Will you use your powers to solve crimes, or make bank from the coom committee? Will you find the Toshiba? Can areolas analysis bring down a killer? Will NordVPN sponsor the game’s development? Find out in 2035.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Guys what choices do you have to make for this variation to happen? Because I've never seen it

Mar 2, 2022
Guys what choices do you have to make for this variation to happen? Because I've never seen it

Hope you are having a good day!
During episode 4, you have the option of staying with Derek rather than Isabella and Sage. While doing so, a man stands in the corridor staring at a Chess club poster. He'll ask your opinion on whether he should join or not. Assuming you tell him to join the scene will take place during episode 8 as you showcased.
ep4_derek_freeroam_hall2_student1.jpg
Hope this helped and explains it for you!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Yeh I've gotten this variation once, and I still can't figure out what my line of choices were. But it did make me laugh though.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hope you are having a good day!
During episode 4, you have the option of staying with Derek rather than Isabella and Sage. While doing so, a man stands in the corridor staring at a Chess club poster. He'll ask your opinion on whether he should join or not. Assuming you tell him to join the scene, will take place during episode 8 as you showcased.
View attachment 2894197
Hope this helped and explains it for you!
Ahhh staying with Derek
10-4 on that
That would explain why I'm not able to reproduce it. I did the Derek route only once for the sake of being able to say I did it once and never did it again (not a fan of Derek!).

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Last update took 9 months, and that was with the interlude. This one might take 10 months or more?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Ahhh staying with Derek
10-4 on that
That would explain why I'm not able to reproduce it. I did the Derek route only once for the sake of being able to say I did it once and never did it again (not a fan of Derek!).
i get it, dereks an idiot but still my bro. and you get a rose scene on that path. but i still played it the least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i get it, dereks an idiot but still my bro. and you get a rose scene on that path. but i still played it the least.
a rose scene?

You're going to have to refresh my memory on that, because it's been so long since I played that route, that I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

**Edit**
Also, I only played it on the CHICK path. Now I'm kinda curious if I tried it on the DIK path, see if things also change again. But considering I barely remember that path on CHICK, I'll have to redo both now lol

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
a rose scene?

You're going to have to refresh my memory on that, because it's been so long since I played that route, that I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

**Edit**
Also, I only played it on the CHICK path. Now I'm kinda curious if I tried it on the DIK path, see if things also change again. But considering I barely remember that path on CHICK, I'll have to redo both now lol
first mistake, no chick should stay with derek lol. but he and rusty take mc to the club because hes being a snowflake. i do think you have to be a dik to get rose. but its been a while.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
first mistake, no chick should stay with derek lol. but he and rusty take mc to the club because hes being a snowflake. i do think you have to be a dik to get rose. but its been a while.
Oh you meant Madam Rose.. My bad, for some reason I literally thought you meant a rose as in the flower. :ROFLMAO:

WTF am I on!? I thought I was only smoking weed!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
WeMightWaitTheSnow! :HideThePain:

• Last Posed Animations numbers were the 9 June; 80 days ago with 213; as now +52 with 265.
  • Last week there was about +4800 Renders, as now about +312 with 5112.
  • Now let's talk about the actual per week ratio, with as today produced values (exclude Interlude):
    • Renders/Week: EP10 is ranked 4th with 136 [Exact Average] || 161 (EP7) / 120 (EP4)
    • Animations/Week: EP10 is ranked 6th with 6.6 [EP2 number] || 11.9 (EP8) / 6.2 (EP1)
  • Despite the raw power of the new GPUs the A/W is very underwhelming, hoping the longs are done.
  • Renders target from 5400 to 5700; Animations from 300 to 350.
    • With last target we were 95% renders and 88% animations done. Now 90% / 76%.
  • An extra 15 Music been added too.
  • Compared to EP9: Preview are 22/21 and Rooster 5/6 revealed.
  • Release could be Late of September October (9 10 months / 40 44 weeks projection). 81% complete.
    • Posed Target Completion __ Renders: 90% | Animations: 76%
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
(min)​
Music*
Δ
Size_GB
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/W
sA/W
EP1​
1301_.__
51_____
3:29
—​
1.1 (new)
07 Feb, 19​
— days​
—​
—​
—​
EP2​
1709 (+31%)
77 _(+26)
3:36
—​
2.3 (+1.2)
04 May, 19​
087_ (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
138​
EP3​
2289 (+34%)
99 _(+22)
4:42​
—​
10​
4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug, 19​
105_ (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP4​
2532 (+11%)
134 _(+35)
7:57​
—​
15​
6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan, 20​
148_ (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
22.6​
EP5​
2456_ (-3%)
157 _(+23)
8:35​
17 (3.4K$)
11​
8.0 (+1.9)
29 May, 20​
141_ (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
25.6​
EP6​
3336 (+35%)
162 __(+5)
8:33​
24 (4.8K$)
11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov, 20​
169_ (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
138​
21.2​
EP7​
3723 (+12%)
250 _(+55)
18:14​
18 (3.6K$)
15​
14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr, 21​
162_ (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP8​
4158 (+12%)
358 (+108)
26:21
34 (6.8K$)
16​
19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov, 21​
211_ (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
138​
EPI
794____
36_____
4:36
19 (3.8K$)
2.6 (new)
4 Mar, 22​
105_ (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9​
5037 (+35%)
303 _(-55)
26:08
21 (4.2K$)
7.3 (+4.7)
16 Dec, 22​
287_ (9 months, 12 days |≈41 weeks)
38.2​
EP10
Target ≈5700
Target ≈350
25 (5.0K$)
in dev
252_ (8 months, 9 days |≈36 weeks)
Complete Table with the idea of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 4 years, 6 months, 18 days (54 months / 237 weeks / 1660 days / 39,840 hours)
* | Total: 31,442$ — Δ=Scenes — Ratio = (Renders/Weeks + secondsAnimations/Weeks) | Renders/Weeks | secondsAnimations/Weeks

(y)Thumbs Up to:
| Casiope's DIK Walkthrough | AchedCroissant's EP10 Preview Collection | EP10 Rooster Collection | Clone Series Renders
| shazba's Q/A Story Summary | Holy Bacchus 's Story Timeline | DrPinkCake's Q&A Session | RPDL's
What the hell happened between episode 7 and episode 8?

And this is just me but I'd say mid october or early november, deffinitely.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Mastermeow

Jan 24, 2023
Can someone confirm that the apk for season 1&2 dont have a virus. my phone says its not safe can someone confirm its a false positive

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes