Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You are evil Mr. joshy92
View attachment 2899041
As long as he just simping Maya, that was okay. But now he is targeting Isabella. Who will be next? Joshy won't rest until all the girls are gone and only Maya is left. We are at war. Against a merciless and dangerous enemy. Nobody wants to admit it, but our waifus are under attack. We must all unite and stand before this insidious evil. No one is safe while Joshy is on the loose.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
can't wait for future Tyballs content, especially on the Sage path, now that mc and Sage are allied in revenge on the retarded toolbag. Jill should seriously sick her lawyer on that pathetic simp.
also can't wait for future Jill path where mc and Jill get to fuck loudly in Jill's room while Tyballs cries in his room with his box of tissues and his watermelon gf..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 9, 2019
As long as he just simping Maya, that was okay. But now he is targeting Isabella. Who will be next? Joshy won't rest until all the girls are gone and only Maya is left. We are at war. Against a merciless and dangerous enemy. Nobody wants to admit it, but our waifus are under attack. We must all unite and stand before this insidious evil. No one is safe while Joshy is on the loose.
The-Dark-Lord-Maya.jpg

Note: I let out a giggle when the irony of this struck me midway through crafting it. All Tolkien fans like myself will know that Sauron belongs to a race of primordial beings called... Maia.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes