funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I saw ending of ep9 where Jill ends in MCs bed, as his girlfriend. But it`s labeled as chick route. Can MC ends with Jill in neutral route? I don`t want to go back to ep2 to corects all choice.
Does that means that if you play chick route MC does not have a chance with Sage?
And is there are any combination in wich MC ends (or have sex) with Maya, only her, not with Joye
No, Sage is opened to all three alignments. Even if you don't chose to teach her guitar. Personally I think Sage is the most accepting LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I saw ending of ep9 where Jill ends in MCs bed, as his girlfriend. But it`s labeled as chick route. Can MC ends with Jill in neutral route? I don`t want to go back to ep2 to corects all choice.
Does that means that if you play chick route MC does not have a chance with Sage?
And is there are any combination in wich MC ends (or have sex) with Maya, only her, not with Joye
Jill neutral is possible, dangerous but possible

Sage and Bella are possible with every affinity

To have sex with Maya you have to be in the trouple, technically you can avoid a lot of sex scene with Josy, not the one in ch 9, and I am not sure you could avoid the one at the water park in ch 8

Reactions: Matt2012021
Apr 29, 2018
In the begining I thought that Maya is perfect for MC, but Josy fucked that up. So now, Sage is next best thing.
Does only Jill ends as his official girlfriend? I saw endings where MC ends in bad with Bella or Sage or Maya&Josy, but he never said for any of them that they are his girlriends

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
In the begining I thought that Maya is perfect for MC, but Joye fucked that up. So now, Sage is next best thing.
Does only Jill ends as his official girlfriend? I saw endings where MC ends in bad with Bella or Sage or Maya&Joye, but he never said for any of them that they are his girlriends
Who the fuck is joye ?

It's josy,josy,josy,josy,josy,
josy,josy,josy,alady,alady ti amo !! :love: :love:

learn the names of the immortal,divine beauties properly!!
(those fucking illiterate newbies,they have absolute no respect for the supreme heavenly goddess :mad::mad:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkwen

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
tbh.... joshy, simping so hard for a lesbian, and orgitas claiming hes into madame mommy probably should have been red flags, so thats on us. however, to avoid further offence, lets keep this on topic....... who do we think chad (the obvious authority on the subject) would suggest as more believable beards?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
tbh.... joshy, simping so hard for a lesbian, and orgitas claiming hes into madame mommy probably should have been red flags, so thats on us. however, to avoid further offence, lets keep this on topic....... who do we think chad (the obvious authority on the subject) would suggest as more believable beards?
She is a milf with tiddies and ass galore. She's hot and has great eyes. I know some people cry because she is shoe horned in, or whatever, but I don't give a flying fudge. Just means more suckling on her mommy teets for me. Nom nom nom.

Got Milk? I have plenty!

Peace.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Who the fuck is joye ?

It's josy,josy,josy,josy,josy,
josy,josy,josy,alady,alady ti amo !! :love: :love:

learn the names of the immortal,divine beauties properly!!
(those fucking illiterate newbies,they have absolute no respect for the supreme heavenly goddess :mad::mad:)
It's not Josy, It's Josy, Joshita, Joshinator, Josephine Taylor Swift,Jojo, Jojojojoj Merry Christmas, Jose, Jose armando Maradona Taylor, Josy is not love, Josy is beyond that, Joshinator 8000 will kill you

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
She is a milf with tiddies and ass galore. She's hot and has great eyes. I know some people cry because she is shoe horned in, or whatever, but I don't give a flying fudge. Just means more suckling on her mommy teets for me. Nom nom nom.

Got Milk? I have plenty!

Peace.

shes also greasy as fuck and seems to be waiting for them to install a shower in her trailer park.

• Haha
Reactions: sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes