Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The new Chad and Troy, love is a beautiful thing
Even with all their problems, Chad and Troy's relationship is better than Maya and Josy's relationship. at least Chad and Troy don't need a third member to make the relationship work.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even with all their problems, Chad and Troy's relationship is better than Maya and Josy's relationship. at least Chad and Troy don't need a third member to make the relationship work.
does Chad and Troy's relationship work?

I would ask Troy... they don't need a third person but they still lack the second one

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing keeping Josy and Maya together is MC which is why I think they will break up even if they do love each other or once loved each other they will realize they love mc more its pretty clear that they do. They can blame Patrick all they want but that's a cover up

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Josy & Maya's relationship would have been fine
If a certain bigoted arsehole would let his daughter be with someone she loves

Reactions: dalli_x

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
does Chad and Troy's relationship work?

I would ask Troy... they don't need a third person but they still lack the second one
I mean, it works they have their problems but they work together, Maya and josy need tremolo as a bridge to communicate with each other, without that bridge they basically can't work. remember in episode 8 when tremolo prepared a romantic night for Maya and josy in their room so they could talk about their problems, well that's the role of the bridge in the relationship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, it works they have their problems but they work together, Maya and josy need tremolo as a bridge to communicate with each other, without that bridge they basically can't work. remember in episode 8 when tremolo prepared a romantic night for Maya and josy in their room so they could talk about their problems, well that's the role of the bridge in the relationship.
but how can you say it works as a couple?

not only are they not an official couple, that's their problem, but Chad's friends are constantly attacking and insulting Troy. they kicked him out of the Jocks, beat him up in his room and insulted him in the gym. and in the first 2 Chad was their frat leader, in the third he was there without exposing himself too much

does it work because they fuck?

it's like Josy is friends with Quinn

Josy and Maya are a bad couple, but in addition to all the external problems Troy and Chad have, neither has the power that Chad would have

MC's gesture in the eighth chapter was completely unnecessary, the girls had already made up, it only served to DPC to postpone again the moment of a real trouple threesome and to delude us about this

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
And Chad buys Troy sexy lingerie they can both enjoy.

Josy doesn't even want to let Maya buy a nice Halloween costume. :mad:

Apr 29, 2018
In the beginning Maya was perfect girlfriend for MC. They were both freshman with similar frat problems, both exploring college life and especially sex life. They become best friends and even something more than that.
But then Josy come and fuck it up all. Now Maya can not be MC best friend, because of all the lies, and sure can not be his girlfriend, because Josy wont let her go. Relationship with Josy is dead end, for so many reason.
So Maya has become dead end.
Problem with tuition was a way to bring life to her story. But since that problem is prolonging for too long, and nobody can solve it, it become annoying.
Josy will eventually move on, because she like to explore, but I`m not sure that there will be happy ending for Maya which is a shame. She should stayed with MC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes