Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone play the first version of BaD before the rework in episode 4? I remember the fighting mechanic being a bit janky
Oh yeah, the original turn based brawler was terrible.

badick_brawler_0.1.1.png

While I didn't lose every fight, it was tough when starting out. Though on the plus side it made me improve my console-fu, so I could heal before the jock ko'd me.
Is there any chance someone has a link to the 8.2 patch? I have a friend that wants to play the game, but he wants to play it before the music change happened in 8.3. I have a copy of 8.0, bit there are some bugfixes I want from the 8.2 patch for him.
BeingADIK-0.8.2-pc-lin-patch.zip [55 MB]: |

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry to ask, but is the game abandoned? I check here every few weaks and nothing is happening...
The game is in the process of changing developers. DPC is tired and making new game about his wife. The bureaucratic process of transferring control is currently underway; it will take some time. But soon Joshy92 will be the new developer, after which in Ep.10 Maya becomes the one and only main LI.

voriand

Feb 25, 2019
The game is in the process of changing developers. DPC is tired and making new game about his wife. The bureaucratic process of transferring control is currently underway; it will take some time. But soon Joshy92 will be the new developer, after which in Ep.10 Maya becomes the one and only main LI.
Thank you very much for the detailed answer.

Aug 16, 2017
Ye Gods. Tom Jones will get that many in game tunes he might get back on the charts again. If we ever needed a sure sign of a pending apocalypse . . .

Mar 29, 2023
eh... you're kidding right? No way that all the paths are getting wrecked for maya only? Then what was the point of putting in all those paths and different LI's in the first place? If the new dev wants to do away with all those paths, why not make a complete new game instead of destroying what's already there...

Mar 29, 2023
No I think it was Chad who gave Troy a black eye. (Chad) "We will always find a way to be with each other" (Troy) "If we had known, we could have timed it perfectly with your application" (at the kissing scene between chad and troy, in the gym)

So I think it was chad and troy who staged the whole thing to divert attention from them to sage and the mc. I still don't know who's blackmailing chad though, prolly quin+tommy?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
eh... you're kidding right? No way that all the paths are getting wrecked for maya only? Then what was the point of putting in all those paths and different LI's in the first place? If the new dev wants to do away with all those paths, why not make a complete new game instead of destroying what's already there...
We're all shocked, bro. But if Joshy92 decided that there will be only Maya, believe me, that's how it's gonna be. At least this game is no longer abandoned, that's what matters.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.9.1] Multi-Mod
View attachment 2599365
(Click the image for more details)

So many awesome features that it apparently can no longer be listed in VN's the OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.
SanchoMod
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Just a friendly reminder that it's still a thing since it's still been pulled form the VN's OP.
If you didn't know it existed for the last couple of years... well now you do.
Regards.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Sorry to ask, but is the game abandoned? I check here every few weaks and nothing is happening...
yes, the game is abandoned, the only reason we are still talking here, is to plan a religion for each main girl with the aim of not paying taxes.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes