chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
oh hell yeah. couldnt agree more. when i found out that my MC got black out drunk, worked a stripper pole, then made stanly play gay guard catcher......i felt shame and remorse. i didnt know how, but i vowed to make amends!

after a couple more regular visits, i had experienced steamy encounters with lilly, rose, and nikki. each one better than the last, my mind was blown. the pink rose was surely heaven on earth. so understandably, every time i heard 1 of the girls hyping up the vip room, i couldnt fathom how they would make paradise better, but trusted that if anyone could.....it would be them.

then it happened, i opened a gift from my bros, and much to my surprise, there it was, my pass to the vip room. i now knew how charlie felt when he found that golden ticket, but while charlie had to make due with umpa lumpas, and rivers of chocolate, my mc would bask in waterfalls of beer, and vivacious vixens. the only issue that remained was choosing which lovely lady/ladies would best guide this enthusiastic rookie to the promised land.

nikki, lilly, or rose would, again, be great choices. they had all left me drained of seed and rational thought in previous encounters. how exactly would they kicked it up a notch for the newest member of the vip club? containing my enthusiasm was getting difficult.

it was then that i realized, it doesnt matter. this is the pink rose! the masters of titillating tiddys, the dream team of ball handlers, the pirate queens of bountiful booty. as if on cue, in walks tanya.......fuuuuuuuck yeeeeees! ive seen her, ive heard my bros talk about her prowess as a nut busting bombshell, and now, she will finally be mine!

she then promptly walks past my poor mc as if he doesnt even exist, and starts chatting up leon......that drag wearing, cumpetition losing, bastard! it was at this point i started looking for the option to whip the MCs giant mythical cock out, slam it on the table, and just wait for her to say...."leon who?" but no, that option doesnt exist, and they left. it was difficult, but i knew DPC had me covered, there was no need to murder leon.

or so i thought. again, as if on cue, in walks a woman that can only be considered a step in the right direction if you are trying to get over the trauma of a night in aeireths crab shack. she then asks me if id like to call her mommy........nope! fuck no! nuh uh!

ok, now im pissed, leons fucking tanya, and madames greasy ass killed my boner. STANLEY.....I DEMAND A FUCKING REFUND!

in conclusion. the silver lining is that i no longer feel shame for making stanley a gay guard catcher, and my only remorse is for not leaving skid marks when i worked that stripper pole. DPC will be forgiven...... eventually, but stan can kiss my azz!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Tell me what do you think of sage ? :whistle::coffee:
Sage is a damsel in distress on the edge of a knife. Stray but a little (i.e., indulging her worst impulses, i.e., threesome with jealous Quinn or bullying Tybalt), and risk falling off the edge to disastrous outcome. Her good ending may require an MC that tempers her hot-headedness to weather the coming storm(s).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Truewoods1
Jul 14, 2023
Isabella is, for me, the most attractive character in this game. Besides her obvious physical attributes, she is a unique, conflicted and troubled individual. Her persona attracts me more than her looks [physical beauty is fleeting and doesn't last over time]. I haven't played past Episode 6...so things will have changed dramatically. Forums like this entice me to play the latest version, however, I vowed, after Ep.6 to only play this again once it was finished.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Isabella is, for me, the most attractive character in this game. Besides her obvious physical attributes, she is a unique, conflicted and troubled individual. Her persona attracts me more than her looks [physical beauty is fleeting and doesn't last over time]. I haven't played past Episode 6...so things will have changed dramatically. Forums like this entice me to play the latest version, however, I vowed, after Ep.6 to only play this again once it was finished.
one thing that I would add, at least for me, it's her relationship with the MC. I'm an easy man, can't see a Tsundere, otherwise, I'll fall in love

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
She certainly has two big personality traits that are very appealing.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
oh hell yeah. couldnt agree more. when i found out that my MC got black out drunk, worked a stripper pole, then made stanly play gay guard catcher......i felt shame and remorse. i didnt know how, but i vowed to make amends!

after a couple more regular visits, i had experienced steamy encounters with lilly, rose, and nikki. each one better than the last, my mind was blown. the pink rose was surely heaven on earth. so understandably, every time i heard 1 of the girls hyping up the vip room, i couldnt fathom how they would make paradise better, but trusted that if anyone could.....it would be them.

then it happened, i opened a gift from my bros, and much to my surprise, there it was, my pass to the vip room. i now knew how charlie felt when he found that golden ticket, but while charlie had to make due with umpa lumpas, and rivers of chocolate, my mc would bask in waterfalls of beer, and vivacious vixens. the only issue that remained was choosing which lovely lady/ladies would best guide this enthusiastic rookie to the promised land.

nikki, lilly, or rose would, again, be great choices. they had all left me drained of seed and rational thought in previous encounters. how exactly would they kicked it up a notch for the newest member of the vip club? containing my enthusiasm was getting difficult.

it was then that i realized, it doesnt matter. this is the pink rose! the masters of titillating tiddys, the dream team of ball handlers, the pirate queens of bountiful booty. as if on cue, in walks tanya.......fuuuuuuuck yeeeeees! ive seen her, ive heard my bros talk about her prowess as a nut busting bombshell, and now, she will finally be mine!

she then promptly walks past my poor mc as if he doesnt even exist, and starts chatting up leon......that drag wearing, cumpetition losing, bastard! it was at this point i started looking for the option to whip the MCs giant mythical cock out, slam it on the table, and just wait for her to say...."leon who?" but no, that option doesnt exist, and they left. it was difficult, but i knew DPC had me covered, there was no need to murder leon.

or so i thought. again, as if on cue, in walks a woman that can only be considered a step in the right direction if you are trying to get over the trauma of a night in aeireths crab shack. she then asks me if id like to call her mommy........nope! fuck no! nuh uh!

ok, now im pissed, leons fucking tanya, and madames greasy ass killed my boner. STANLEY.....I DEMAND A FUCKING REFUND!

in conclusion. the silver lining is that i no longer feel shame for making stanley a gay guard catcher, and my only remorse is for not leaving skid marks when i worked that stripper pole. DPC will be forgiven...... eventually, but stan can kiss my azz!
Thing is, we don't even need this vip pass for Pink Rose anymore. Because if we good with the girls working there, we can get them for free.
The only extra I would want, that hot short haired bartender.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes