NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
A pan across the lineup of the new HOTs. Yet, it was cool. It was kinda lewd (because their HOT outfit is... hot), but the bit that was cool was when the camera rests on Josy, her very subtle smile was just nice.
felice wholeheartedly disagrees :Kappa:

sampow

May 14, 2023
There's a shit ton more pan animations in the game that I would consider non-lewd and absolutely useless e.g

He could still do it like he did in earlier episodes with still renders (see below), save a ton of time and resources in the process, it would have the exact same effect and anyone who disagrees with me can fight me, I will die on this hill!

View attachment 2963243
I put most female pan animations down as lewd, since they're included for ogling purposes.

The Bella one you included where the mc meets her for a date is arguably more wholesome since it was a "Look how much effort Bella has gone into getting ready for her date" kinda vibe, but the rest we're like, "Tits! Ass! Gooood!"

The Zoey pan was a completely different one since it was a, "Oh fuck, it's Zoey, OMG the world is gonna end!" kinda reveal.

The thing is, and I mentioned this before, we're all pissed because it's dragging the development time on, but once complete, if you compare a game with fully rendered female pan animations with ones with a single render slide, it's kinda obvious which one would appeal more.

Of course we still reserve the god given right to bitch and moan now, I mean this is a pirate site, we are entitled! :cool:

anyone who disagrees with me can fight me, I will die on this hill!
That's the point. You would die on that hill. :p

felice wholeheartedly disagrees :Kappa:
As long a I don't agree with him, we're all good.

Reactions: mojococo

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
There's a shit ton more pan animations in the game that I would consider non-lewd and absolutely useless e.g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He could still do it like he did in earlier episodes with still renders (see below), save a ton of time and resources in the process, it would have the exact same effect and anyone who disagrees with me can fight me, I will die on this hill!

View attachment 2963243
There's a big difference. In the first two, we can feel the characters, their emotions and that they feel awkward. In the last one, it's just a pic going from bottom to top. That's why BaDIK is far behind. The problem is that at some point, when you stretch the rope too much, it broke.

Reactions: sampow

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's a big difference. In the first two, we can feel the characters, their emotions and that they feel awkward. In the last one, it's just a pic going from bottom to top. That's why BaDIK is far behind. The problem is that at some point, when you stretch the rope too much, it broke.
The two animations don't seem so expressive to me... What more emotion would they convey than the close-up render? Certainly they are more cinematic, but DPC has faces to correct before wasting time in effects

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Can see:
- tits
- pretty appearance
- awkward atmosphere
- conflicted looks

Nope, still don't think animations are needed, useful or worth it when DPC subtly shows characters' emotions through still renders just as well as he does through animations that contain barely any movement at all.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 2963243
at least in the first one Josy's hand is moving. second one is another one of those I don't understand. she only blinks once and doesn't even change her facial expression

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The two animations don't seem so expressive to me... What more emotion would they convey than the close-up render? Certainly they are more cinematic, but DPC has faces to correct before wasting time in effects
Their face looks abit more expressive, kinda help with immersion. It makes them feel like actual people rather than fictional cartoons. Tho I like Isabella standing animation more than Josy which just feel awkward to me.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Besides, “just knows”? Dude sticks his naked cock into everything. Into glory holes, into whores, into promiscuous college girls (some of whom are also whores), into strippers who are willing to fuck customers despite the risk to their jobs and business, into a girl whose gay boyfriend has had an unknown number of cheat partners, into a teacher whose husband frequents whores, into randos he meets on Swyper and at a bar. The only condom he’s ever worn was at the CUM-petition, and Quinn took it off before she put him inside her. It’s only because this is fiction that he hasn’t at least caught HPV.
This is quite the definitive list of risky shit the mc's been up to! The ironic part is he's the one who didn't end up with crabs! :ROFLMAO:

For a pictorial of the mc's unprotected sexual escapades: "He just knows"! - Each unique girl the mc has fucked. :ROFLMAO:

At least Derek isn't fooling himself:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe you guys all make the mc promiscuous
I guess it's up to be to be the romance type
My mc hasn't been with any girl But Maya & Josy
Well besides Zoe of course but I didn't get a choice in that
It's just annoying he hasn't proposed to them yet

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
You are weak. Try my MC who only did Bella (Nora too but we'll gloss over that).

sampow

May 14, 2023
I dunno dude, your own words below...

I actually simp in about twenty visual novels lol
Like I said it's tiring work
But beautiful & sweet ladies are worth it
So, what's worse:
  • Fucking a whole bunch of girls for fun and treating it casual; or
  • being deeply in love with 20+ girls in different universes and not telling them about each other?
Hmmm?

:p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I dunno dude, your own words below...

So, what's worse:
  • Fucking a whole bunch of girls for fun and treating it casual; or
  • being deeply in love with 20+ girls in different universes and not telling them about each other?
Hmmm?

:p
Looks like my words have come back to bite me lol
I can't help it tho I'm a romantic at heart.
I see all these beautiful & Sweet ladies and I need to simp for them

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Depends, if you look on the amount of content per update, DPC is actually pretty busy and produces a lot of content. The problem is, that the Updates are just so large in terms of lines, statics etc.
Yeah, Well, as I explained not so long ago, plenty of those "content " are just Placebo Effect, to make it seems like there is more " content " than truly are.

total waste of development time, to make Jill have to wear 2 different costume,
same " content " :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-09-28 17-45-36-86.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-09-28 17-46-26-47.jpg

haunted basement is the same, except on Sage path, so its not even worth it to do it in any other path:whistle:
BeingADIK 2023-09-28 17-48-35-64.jpg

scary stories, is the same shit too , of course that banana next to me is indeed scary :eek::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-09-28 17-49-09-73.jpg

much better : :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-09-28 17-47-12-66.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, Well, as I explained not so long ago, plenty of those "content " are just Placebo Effect, to make it seems like there is more " content " than truly are.

total waste of development time, to make Jill have to wear 2 different costume,
same " content " :LOL:
View attachment 2963963
View attachment 2963964

haunted basement is the same, except on Sage path, so its not even worth it to do it in any other path:whistle:
View attachment 2963968

scary stories, is the same shit too , of course that banana next to me is indeed scary :eek::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2963970

much better : :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2963973
If you don't like it, you don't like it. It is still content that needs to be produced and rendered, though. So it's not like it takes him 10 months and then the update has like a 1000 statics or something.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes