Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Seeing the discussion regarding Jill has made me wonder something: Jill is perfectly happy to offer her lawyer to help a girl she hardly knows, but doesn't think of offering their legal help to Fuckface before agreeing the Tybalt's demands?
That's exactly my point as the outsider to her path.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure he does know. Or at least suspects. It's not rocket science.

No one other than Tybalt's father looks at his father's computer while he messes around with the girls' files.

No one knows how Cathy's photo was posted on rooster with the DIKs account, they think someone posted it from their computer during the party, except that if you fuck Jade, you record while you fuck Jade, you admits it to the DIK during hell week so they copy the video onto the DIK's computer, then at the end of the episode you see Tybalt's father watching the video of his wife being fucked is there you understand that he has remote access to the DIKS computer, but you know that as a spectator, not as tremolo or anyone else, so if you roleplay a being a dik you don't I wasn't supposed to know it as a tremolo and even during all the passages where Tybalt's father tampers with the files

sampow

May 14, 2023
Seeing the discussion regarding Jill has made me wonder something: Jill is perfectly happy to offer her lawyer to help a girl she hardly knows, but doesn't think of offering their legal help to Fuckface before agreeing the Tybalt's demands?
Reading that exact sentence twice in this discussion so far may have also made you wonder something too. :p

But Maya is just gonna have a conversation with the Royce lawyer and get some advice. If it's a family lawyer on retainer, it won't cost a cent more.

But if she got her lawyer involved in the mc's case, it wasn't to combat blackmail, it would have been in defence to all the charges that Tybalt said there were witnesses to. Of course Tybalt was lying or exaggerating some of it, but Jill believed him. The mc still could have walked out of it with a criminal record that could last 10 years.

What Jill should have done (and would have been more to her character) was go behind everyone's backs and speak with Trent, but then she would have found out it was all a lie and it would have fucked up the plot, so she didn't do that...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No one other than Tybalt's father looks at his father's computer while he messes around with the girls' files.

No one knows how Cathy's photo was posted on rooster with the DIKs account, they think someone posted it from their computer during the party, except that if you fuck Jade, you record while you fuck Jade, you admits it to the DIK during hell week so they copy the video onto the DIK's computer, then at the end of the episode you see Tybalt's father watching the video of his wife being fucked is there you understand that he has remote access to the DIKS computer, but you know that as a spectator, not as tremolo or anyone else, so if you roleplay a being a dik you don't I wasn't supposed to know it as a tremolo and even during all the passages where Tybalt's father tampers with the files
Again, I'll say that Tremolo isn't as stupid as most of you actually believe. Hell, I know I was pretty fuckin dumb in college, but, if I knew someone was pimping the girls out and saw that, I would have an idea of what was going on. But my generation wasn't like this generation. Our minds work differently. So, I can only immerse myself into the game and know how I would've thought back then.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
confrontation in court is so far away that it is credible that Jill has not thought about it.

But why would Jill suddenly fear justice? She doesn't even know MC but she's ready to take him at the the student council trusting only his version, she saw Chad attack him but has no idea of the motivations behind it, MC could have done any nefarious thing to Chad. and yet then she believes in the system so much that she drags MC to a confrontation he expressly wants to avoid

why doesn't Jill think it's worth talking to Trent? he's the problem, it would be enough to convince him, in the extreme case get him to talk to MC to get an apology.

Why doesn't she think it's appropriate to hear MC's side of the story right away? the picnic doesn't have that purpose, they talk about it almost by accident because suddenly Jill remembers Tybalt's condition, if MC hadn't tried to kiss her who knows?

What's the point of her attacking Tybalt once the 3 dates have passed? I've never seen someone obey a blackmail and then immediately insult the blackmailer, when in theory the threat hasn't been thwarted at all.

suddenly Jill becomes so naive that she can no longer handle Tybalt, which she has been doing all her time at BR, so insecure about MC and justice in general that she is willing to do anything to avoid a real confrontation.she becomes the worst version of herself

the only good thing about the blackmail story arc are the comic moments with Tybalt, for the rest it's steaming shit

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
confrontation in court is so far away that it is credible that Jill has not thought about it.

But why would Jill suddenly fear justice? She doesn't even know MC but she's ready to take him at the the student council trusting only his version, she saw Chad attack him but has no idea of the motivations behind it, MC could have done any nefarious thing to Chad. and yet then she believes in the system so much that she drags MC to a confrontation he expressly wants to avoid

why doesn't Jill think it's worth talking to Trent? he's the problem, it would be enough to convince him, in the extreme case get him to talk to MC to get an apology.

Why doesn't she think it's appropriate to hear MC's side of the story right away? the picnic doesn't have that purpose, they talk about it almost by accident because suddenly Jill remembers Tybalt's condition, if MC hadn't tried to kiss her who knows?

What's the point of her attacking Tybalt once the 3 dates have passed? I've never seen someone obey a blackmail and then immediately insult the blackmailer, when in theory the threat hasn't been thwarted at all.

suddenly Jill becomes so naive that she can no longer handle Tybalt, which she has been doing all her time at BR, so insecure about MC and justice in general that she is willing to do anything to avoid a real confrontation.she becomes the worst version of herself

the only good thing about the blackmail story arc are the comic moments with Tybalt, for the rest it's steaming shit
Not to mention the fact that she'll still date Tybalt even if you're not dating her. I mean come the fuck on.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, it was clearly a hint to something, and does undermine the idea of the room being a kid's room. :unsure:

But they don't look like they are "flying" to me. It looks like they are just sitting on a rug and are angled a bit due to the heel at the back:

View attachment 2974260

Still, that whole, "called out for help" monologue. Maybe the mc meant call out for his own help, because she really is psycho. I love the idea that she's a psychotic killer, and James has been dead all this time, but that would destroy her character completely. I'd be surprised if DPC intended that all long.
Does not look they are sitting on the rug. The rug is laying in front of them. Even if they were over it, a rug cannot make two boots go up 6-10 cm from the ground. It's not a stone, it is a rug.
I apologise in advance for coming back to this after all posts inbetween, and for maybe repeating an idea that has been posted before.

To me the shoes always looked like they are at a 'wrong' angle to be standing on something and look more like they are 2D, so what if we're looking at what is actually the lowest bit of a painting or a picture in a frame (the 'bars' on either side of the shoes)? And the thing on the floor in front of it is a sheet that can be used to cover it up, but has slipped (or has been pulled) down.

While this could possibly explain what we see on the screenshot, I freely admit it brings with it some other questions. Who in their right mind has an almost life sized picture or painting of some other person in a closed room? Or, presuming it's James, why would Bella keep this, as a reminder of him? Just to quickly name a few.
Well, this one is interesting. I interpret the two vertical brown bars as a door opposite the one we're looking from, and a lit gap between the door and the floor is seen on the right. But it really could be the portrait/panel Bella removed from the small living room, that was hidden by a black cloth. The cloth that has fallen on the floor when moved to the secret room.
Yes that is a plausible scenario but I want to believe Bella has got the mummified corpse of her husband hanging in that room. That he hanged himself for PTSD (being a soldier) and she kept the body there.

Or better scenario: she is trying to recreate the body of her missing husband by cutting body parts from other people, using her axe. Yeah that would be great! Crazy Bloody Bella please don't delude me!

• Haha
Reactions: PickleSteve

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Bit of a difference with Maya, at this point, it's just legal advice, where does she stand sort of thing, with Tremolo it would be about litigation with in the mean time probably getting suspended from the college because the Dean is Tybalt's father, not forgetting to mention Tremolo fucking his wife if you took that path which would give him another excuse to suspend him, but knowing Burke, I think he'd rather do a deal with Tremolo to allow him to carry on fucking Jade in return for helping him with the girls.

Reactions: JJ1960

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Or she put too much trust on the people closer to her? I guess this is the better excuse for her. Tho, Most characters had heavy downgrade for ep9 other than Zoey
I don't know who really downgraded Ep.9 other than Jill's jumping personality.
Maya is developing and coming out of her shell.
Sage, as usual, appeared in two guises - a serious girl and a good friend with moral concerns at a Burke meeting and a party girl who is having fun at the party.
Josy has a tendency to cheat and doesn't know what she wants (not M/J route)
Bella has a blast and remembers her youth, feeling like she was 18 again. Although her true skeletons in the closet are postponed for later.
Zoey is truly fresh emotions and new impressions, I’m looking forward to her arc.
Generally, Ep.9 is this kind of relaxation before the storm that awaits us...in a couple of years? :rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Bit of a difference with Maya, at this point, it's just legal advice, where does she stand sort of thing, with Tremolo it would be about litigation with in the mean time probably getting suspended from the college because the Dean is Tybalt's father, not forgetting to mention Tremolo fucking his wife if you took that path which would give him another excuse to suspend him, but knowing Burke, I think he'd rather do a deal with Tremolo to allow him to carry on fucking Jade in return for helping him with the girls.
If Burke comes at me for help, I'd punch him right in the schnoz.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah. He's the guy we could ruin the life of if we took a pic of the shenanigans he gets up to with the students. Or did you forget about that?
MC is either to dumb to piece the full puzzle, or he just doesn't give a fuck about it, I mean he doesn't even tell Maya and no, 'Queen is evil' doesn't cut it. I can bet money that other characters, or the plot itself imploding will solve the main conflict of the game, rather than Fuckface. Bookmark it and call me a visionary :cautious: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

sampow

May 14, 2023

She loses it with Tybalt because after three useless dates, the fucking idiot proposes to her. At that point she basically decides she can't stand him anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note, even though I know it's pronounced "ti·blt", my brain constantly decides it's pronounced "tai·bowlt". Fucking stupid brain...

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She loses it with Tybalt because after three useless dates, the fucking idiot proposes to her. At that point she basically decides she can't stand him anymore.
tbf to Tybalt
I would propose to Maya & Josy after three dates
Those girls are wife material

• Haha
Reactions: sampow

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

On a side note, even though I know it's pronounced "ti·blt", my brain constantly decides it's pronounced "tai·bowlt". Fucking stupid brain...
Poor Tibbles my ass. He deserved worse than that. She should've had a singer come in and sing "Hit the road, Jack!"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know :rolleyes: , but it simply does not make sense.

why did she think Tybalt had asked her for three dates? what did she expect? she finds no alternative to obeying the blackmail fearing who knows what consequences, when she has passed the last stage she decides to declare war?

what reason does Tybalt now have for not making MC's life hell? the famous legal battle that Jill wanted to avoid at all costs against all common sense?

smoking shit

Reactions: Webleten
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes