Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I'm the biggest DiK you'll ever meet. Never went Chick or Neitral. Not my thing and yes, Tremolo has gotten a bit more info when it comes to the girls and their pimp. So, even if he had the IQ of a potato he could figure it out. Might take him a month of wrenching his brain, but he'd figure it out.
Man, I play massive DIK, stop thinking you're the only one, I think there are more players who play DIk than CHICK.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
okay, but they are nuances, you like a character because of what she does or doesn't do, not because she changed her hairstyle.

if they changed Jill's hairstyle would it change anything? okay, it would be a little more realistic, but that's the character.

just like the 60 fps: either you liked it before or nothing changes
Come on felice, we are talking about the visual component of the game, this has nothing to do with the reasons “Why we like this or that character”. :oops:

Good visuals are a pleasant addition to a good game

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I still think you're conflating the 3rd person omniscient scenes with the scenes that Tremolo has actually been present for. There's a lot of HOTs scenes or Quinn and her minion scenes that he's nowhere around where the Burke information is given to the player.
you replied to the wrong message XD

But I think like you he confuses what tremolo sees and what the player or all the other characters see, he does what we call HRP (I hope in English it means the same thing)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man, I play massive DIK, stop thinking you're the only one, I think there are more players who play DIk than CHICK.
I see now. You're looking for a reason to get defensive. Because I never once said anything about being the only one. So, stop reading into my words.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Come on felice, we are talking about the visual component of the game, this has nothing to do with the reasons “Why we like this or that character”. :oops:
And then I'll say again: from an aesthetic point of view, does it seem to you that hair is Maya's problem?

if DPC wants to improve it aesthetically it has more problems to deal with. otherwise WOW!!! just like the 60 fps

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
you replied to the wrong message XD

But I think like you he confuses what tremolo sees and what the player or all the other characters see, he does what we call HRP (I hope in English it means the same thing)
Hematome retro-placentaire? A blow to the head?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And then I'll say again: from an aesthetic point of view, does it seem to you that hair is Maya's problem?

if DPC wants to improve it aesthetically it has more problems to deal with. otherwise WOW!!! just like the 60 fps
Missed your first reply, too many alerts. Skin, of course, is her main problem aesthetically, outdated hair is a secondary one.
It can also be replaced, after all, daz is like LEGO. The main thing is to find something similar.

Reactions: Gunizz

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
and do you think this change of hairstyle had any impact on the character's success?
There's nothing special or interesting about Lily as a character, she's just another copy of Quinn. She acts like Quinn, talks like Quinn.
But it's pointless to talk about any complex types in a regular teen drama, which this novel is.
Lily as a character is exciting and she handles the role perfectly and everything else is just like a bonus.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Dude, that's Farrah Fawcett's hairstyle from the 1970s. That uneven layered blow-out bullshit is ugly.
Opinions, etc. Personally, i thought while Maya's hair was a bit silly, it's also (awkwardly) cute and suits her personality. The "upgrade" is a complete downgrade in this regard -- it's still silly, maybe even more so, but at the same time completely bland.

Reactions: pika2018 and Gunizz

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Okay, well, I never encountered this before, so I can't help. if reloading and doing it again does not help, then I don't know what to say.
are you using some kind of mod, or cheat or something? , that may can cause some issue, I don't know. What I know is DPC won't answer to you because he no longer visit this place :LOL:
no no cheat or mods, i play normal unmodified game.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

Missed your first reply, too many alerts. Skin, of course, is her main problem aesthetically, outdated hair is a secondary one.
It can also be replaced, after all, daz is like LEGO. The main thing is to find something similar.
Gentlemen, I'll weigh in here. I think it's several purely subjective things that I personally find aesthetically off-putting about Maya. I have to agree with Geralt about skin and hair but more than that is the incongruity of the hairstyle with the facial structure. Maya's chin is too strong and cheekbones too high for that particular hairstyle to look good. If those features were softened/lowered she would look much better IMO.
Examples: 00075-1741583278.jpeg 00078-1974159796.jpeg

Disclaimer this is an AI image of Maya using Stable Diffusion from user WaffleAbyss

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Gentlemen, I'll weigh in here. I think it's several purely subjective things that I personally find aesthetically off-putting about Maya. I have to agree with Geralt about skin and hair but more than that is the incongruity of the hairstyle with the facial structure. Maya's chin is too strong and cheekbones too high for that particular hairstyle to look good. If those features were softened/lowered she would look much better IMO.
Examples: View attachment 2975476 View attachment 2975478

Disclaimer this is an AI image of Maya using Stable Diffusion from user WaffleAbyss
I look at this AI Maya, I seem to see a pretty girl, but something repels me. Somethin wrong. As if on a subconscious level. Uncanny Valley, hello?

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Hematome retro-placentaire? A blow to the head?
hors role play = excluding role play

HRP. This acronym stands for Hors Role Play and designates all actions that come from the player and not the character. If a streamer ever receives information of which he is not aware in-game from his chat but he uses it in-game, this amounts to HRP.

they take the example of a streamer, but in the case of being a dik, it would be that he takes the information from the point of view of the other characters or staging without tremolo, is that he feels serves as if it was tremolo who had attended and learned all the information

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
So basically Tybalt was bluffing all along. There wasn't a fire, and nobody saw the mc setting the sprinkler system because the mc didn't.

But going back to the deal between Jill & Tybalt, what we saw:

Tybalt: "Watermelon?"​
Jill: "None for me, thanks."​
Tybalt: "*Schlurp suck*"​
Jill: "What exactly happened last night?"​
Tybalt: "Oh, there's time to discuss that later."​
Tybalt: "How have you been? How was your weekend?"​
Jill: "I feel this is more important to talk about right now."​
Tybalt: "I saw that you made pancakes with Bella. Do you like pancakes?"​
Jill: "Tybalt..."​
Tybalt: "*Schlurp munch*"​
Tybalt: "If you insist."​
Tybalt: "As you know, there was a fire in the mansion."​
Tybalt: "As soon as the sprinkler system started, I rushed to locate it and put it out with my jacket."​
Tybalt: "My Italian tailored one, you know, the one that daddy bought for me. It's completely ravaged."​
Jill: "Where was the fire?"​
Tybalt: "You don't need to know that. I don't want you to feel unsafe."​
Tybalt: "But what you should know is that it ruined the party and the chance for many of us to get closer to the guests."​
Tybalt: "I think it's safe to say that it impacted all of our futures."​
Jill: "I'm very sorry to hear that, I know how much you've been looking forward to it."​
Tybalt: "Yes, it's tragic, indeed."​
Tybalt: "And what you also should know is that your "friend" caused all of it."​
Jill: "Who do you mean?"​
Tybalt: "You know very well who I mean. The one you've been off gallivanting with."​
Tybalt: "It's not the first time I caught him trespassing."​
Tybalt: "And I'm aware, you said he's welcome here, but I think you should reconsider."​
Tybalt: "When confronted, he even resorted to physical violence!"​
Tybalt: "Luckily for me, he's very weak and I have a strong jaw. I barely felt his punch, but that's not what matters."​
Tybalt: "We can't have a person like him on our property, ruining our parties and our futures."​
Tybalt: "And what about your future, Jill? Will you let him ruin that as well?"​
Tybalt: "He's a horrible human being. He's an arsonist, a trespasser and a big bully."​
Tybalt: "He stood right in front of me and called me horrible names!"​
Jill: "How can you be sure it was he who started the fire? Did anyone see him do it?"​
Tybalt: "Gordon recognized him from the party. He was indeed in there with all of us."​
Tybalt: "Probably looking for the best way to do it. Ask Gordon and the others, they will concur."​
Jill: "But that's not proof."​
Jill: "I think you've got it all wrong. He's not like that."​
Tybalt: "No, Jill. You're the one who's got it all wrong. But I don't blame you..."​
Tybalt: "I suspect that he's a master of manipulation."​
Jill: "Ridiculous. This doesn't match anything I saw from him."​
Tybalt: "He punched me, Jill! There are multiple witnesses!"​
Tybalt: "There are multiple witnesses, Jill!"​
Tybalt: "He threw eggs at us, too, when we chased him off!"​
Tybalt: "The only logical way to combat this is to press charges."​
Jill: "No, Tybalt! Don't you dare do that to him."​
Tybalt: "See, I knew you would side with him and that's why I've been holding back."​
Tybalt: "All because of you."​
Jill: "And I thank you for it. You're doing the right thing."​
Tybalt: "But I talked to Trent and he's not as noble as I am. He says we should press charges."​
Jill: "Trent said that?"​
Tybalt: "Yes, he's adamant and very petty. So extremely petty! I was shocked!"​
Jill: "Let me talk to Trent, I'm sure we can come to an understanding without lawsuits."​
Tybalt: "I can handle Trent for you. He'll listen to reason, if I really explain it to him."​
Tybalt: "But...I've made so many sacrifices now."​
Tybalt: "The ruined suit, not pressing charges, allowing him to trespass for you, being bullied..."​
Tybalt: "...being assaulted and having to take it like a man..."​
Tybalt: "I feel unappreciated."​
Jill: "You're not unappreciated. I appreciate it very much."​
Tybalt: "Well, I can make sure we drop all of it. For you."​
Tybalt: "No lawsuits, no police reports, no nothing..."​
Tybalt: "And, in return, maybe you could do a few things that are right, for me?"​
Jill: "Yes, of course. What are they?"​

and the scene ends. But what could have easily followed is:

Tybalt: "Jill, I'm sure you know how I feel about you."​
Jill: "*Sigh* Yes Tybalt, I have an idea."​
Tybalt: "Then would it be too much to ask for you to go on a date with me?"​
Jill: "Tybalt..."​
Tybalt: "Here me out. Nothing dishonourable. Just a casual stroll through the mall. Or a friendly game of tennis. Or perhaps, yes perhaps an exquisite dinner, just the two of us."​
Jill: "Fine Tybalt, I can do that."​
Tybalt: "Three dates! Well this is a grand outcome!"​
Jill: "Wait! I didn't... Fine... But just three dates."​
Tybalt: "Of course! Three dates is all we require!"​
Tybalt: "Are you sure you don't want to partake? This watermelon is extremely juicy!"​
Hear me out, not here me out...

• Wow
Reactions: sampow

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I look at this AI Maya, I seem to see a pretty girl, but something repels me. Somethin wrong. As if on a subconscious level. Uncanny Valley, hello?
I get that, but I'd like to point out that your first instinct before uncanny valley set in, was pretty girl. Which I've never thought of Maya's character model that way until I saw the features softened.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Examples: View attachment 2975476 View attachment 2975478

nothing vaguely repulsive like the skin of a 70-year-old woman with a ton of makeup on her face

Reactions: Gunizz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes