RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
How do you know what will happen in episode 10?

Except that we don't know who sleeps with the donors and if they sleep with the donors.
maybe it was an inconclusive first attempt at the prep party, Because if they would have slept with the donor they would no longer need to prostitute themselves for quinn

Tremolo knows nothing more than the prostitution services that Quinn offers
Still lively debate going on in this thread, truly a thread that will not die. I agree, this is a case where it is best that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Stephen is likely disbursing a legitimate-ish scholarship fund, it is who he is dispersing it to that is the issue. Perhaps his donors wanted to set up "Scholarship For Sluts" but knew that wouldn't fly and left him to figure out a way to make it happen. He in turn has created a prostitution ring, but it works best if the donors don't know the girls are actual prostitutes, so they were likely told to just make themselves "Available" for the party.

I'm not going to comment on DPC's tech enthusiasm, I am after all a troglodyte who has managed to manipulate his smoke signals to work on the internet. I do worry that too much innovation within a single project eventually leads to the dreaded "Remaster" word, hopefully he won't have any interest in that until completion or else some of us may actually be dead before we see this series end.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope Bella's husband situation is resolved soon
I feel like it keeps dragging on

We have more important things to worry about
Solving Maya's tuition problem for starters

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

For now, the characters have been concerned almost exclusively with the loan. It's us players who are worried about Bella, the characters seem to be living it quietly

Reactions: DarkKiller

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For now, the characters have been concerned almost exclusively with the loan. It's us players who are worried about Bella, the characters seem to be living it quietly
I never thought of it that way
Either way tho
I just wish some of these storylines would hurry up
I would rather some fresh new drama

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Other than a MC who's dating Bella, literally no one is even aware of her situation and even MC has no real idea of what he's in for.
And we players only found out shit will hit the fan regardless because of EP9's intro, until December last year I expected Bella's trauma to only be an issue if MC dated her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, but we have known something was wrong with Bella's marriage for a long time
Maybe episode 3 or something?
As soon as I found out about that I knew it would drag on

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

No it is not.she should get a freaking job like she has plenty of time .she can join pink rose if nothing works out . I swear Maya will turn the game into " being a sugar daddy "

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes