KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
it's an exclusive scene from chapter 6, if you decide not to fight tommy, josy proving that she is superior than maya decides to hit tommy with a kick in the balls.:KEK:
Wait, i never did Maya-Josy path...so there is some sort of competition between them at some point? or why she wanted to prove superiority?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Wait, i never did Maya-Josy path...so there is some sort of competition between them at some point? or why she wanted to prove superiority?
no man it's a joke don't take it into account, it's just that I prefer Josy more than Maya.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Really? He knew some shit that Maya was going to pull on us and didn't say shit. Yes, she's his sister and I get that. But nope. Fuck him.
I give him credit for helping with housing (optional twice), encouraging Fuckface at the beginning when he went into full snowflake mode and wanting to escape from college, and for comedic effect. This kind of balances out his negative sides for me.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I give him credit for helping with housing (optional twice), encouraging Fuckface at the beginning when he went into full snowflake mode and wanting to escape from college, and for comedic effect. This kind of balances out his negative sides for me.
Yeah. Maybe. But, Trem's dad would of convinced him to stay if there wasn't a Derek.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Unless dpc gives Zoey to Jacob, which is how it felt at the end of 9.
if that happens, Reddit and this forum will probably go up in flames.
It would be completely normal if the girl you didn’t choose found someone else. This would show the realism of the game world and the fact that MC is not a center of the universe. DPC has already done this in Acting lessons (Rena + Liam) but I don’t know if he can do it again. I would tell being on his placeto the anti-NTR brigade go to hell. Reddit would definitely be on fire, this forum is more adequate.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Just to be clear - you need 11 DIK choices to end up with DIK affinity right? I don't really want to work at the strip club on this playthrough but I will if I have to because I'm not gonna cheat on the midterms. Sage path btw.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes