Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
idk brother, the wandering eyes, and now youre forgetting moments spent as her bag holder......your simp game has lost a lot of mojo. maya needs full time devotion including working multiple jobs to keep her happy, you know this!

View attachment 2987675
she didnt want to verbally abuse you joshy, but how else will you learn?
You are right
I need to do better
Maya deserves the best

Also Bag holder?
I totally would hold her bag while we are shopping if she wanted me too
Anything to make her happy that's what I say

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish
Aug 29, 2023
I wouldn’t want to change Quinn; I’d want to break her. Get her to drop the tough-girl act and finally confess she’s got it bad for the MC. That’s the fun challenge inherent in the Quinn path. That and the dangerous sex.

There’s a lot of that in the Bella path as well, but Bella will admit it and Quinn will fight like hell not to. Plus Bella actually has morals; Quinn is still largely looking out for number one, and since she’s only 20 she still actually believes immature shit like “never apologize; it’s weakness.” (Though to be fair, there are 77-year-old idiots who believe that shit too.)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wouldn’t want to change Quinn; I’d want to break her. Get her to drop the tough-girl act and finally confess she’s got it bad for the MC. That’s the fun challenge inherent in the Quinn path. That and the dangerous sex.

There’s a lot of that in the Bella path as well, but Bella will admit it and Quinn will fight like hell not to. Plus Bella actually has morals; Quinn is still largely looking out for number one, and since she’s only 20 she still actually believes immature shit like “never apologize; it’s weakness.” (Though to be fair, there are 77-year-old idiots who believe that shit too.)
Apologize isn't a weakness to me, it sometimes even a key to get girl legs open if you apologize to them and break yourself down that you were wrong and bad, you would be stupid to not use all weapons and words to get a girl where you want her.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

im sorry, im going to have to stop you there. bella likes the idea of moral values but doesnt practice it. she preaches ethics while fucking multiple students, in the mc's case she jumps on that dick while telling jill to go for it. she condems violence.....unless shes the one landing shots. and is the only character in the game with a suspected murder room. shes basically 1 of those priests that preaches anti gay bull shit while fucking choir boys.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you can't joshy92 you're too weak for that. go back to Maya and continue on your way.

View attachment 2987792
I tried to do a whore run
But I couldn't because then I would have to bang all these chicks even though I don't even love them
How can I have sex with a woman I don't even love it's impossible man

P.S. sorry I can't give a reaction to your awesome pic I'm at limit again
But I do find it hilarious.

Aug 29, 2023
im sorry, im going to have to stop you there. bella likes the idea of moral values but doesnt practice it. she preaches ethics while fucking multiple students, in the mc's case she jumps on that dick while telling jill to go for it. she condems violence.....unless shes the one landing shots.
True, Bella fails to practice what she preaches. But she’s not a hypocrite like those kiddy-fiddling priests; a hypocrite pretends to be consistently moral, instead of fallible like everyone. Bella fails to live up to her values, but owns her shit.

And it’s still just a fan theory that Bella’s fucked Jill. So we can’t yet say “fucking multiple students.”

Reactions: Bleiu

sampow

May 14, 2023
im sorry, im going to have to stop you there. bella likes the idea of moral values but doesnt practice it. she preaches ethics while fucking multiple students, in the mc's case she jumps on that dick while telling jill to go for it. she condems violence.....unless shes the one landing shots. and is the only character in the game with a suspected murder room. shes basically 1 of those priests that preaches anti gay bull shit while fucking choir boys.
The only thing "immoral" that Bella has potentially done is fuck the mc while knowing full well that her best friend (Jill) was interested in him. But as they say, all's fair in love and war.

But she definitely didn't fuck "multiple students", just one student multiple times. :sneaky: And I can't think of any violence she used (other than the Ice Queen in the DnG game, but that wasn't her). And her suspected murder room isn't an actual murder room, so she can't be condemned for that.

So yeah, I don't think she's in the "fucking choir boys" category... :unsure:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Quinn teaching being successful and prosper :KEK:
She would need a lesson in that herself, so far pretty much all her buisness choices sucked so bad even Riona noticed the problems pretty much imediatly.
not sure thats true. we dont know the exact amount of time, but quinns business was successful for at least a year. we dont know all the details for why theres a need for expansion, but mistakes are common during growth in any business. and since the issues are new (a month maybe?) technically shes holding a pretty damn good success/fail ratio

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
The only thing "immoral" that Bella has potentially done is fuck the mc while knowing full well that her best friend (Jill) was interested in him. But as they say, all's fair in love and war.

But she definitely didn't fuck "multiple students", just one student multiple times. :sneaky: And I can't think of any violence she used (other than the Ice Queen in the DnG game, but that wasn't her). And her suspected murder room isn't an actual murder room, so she can't be condemned for that.

So yeah, I don't think she's in the "fucking choir boys" category... :unsure:
tbh, i lost track of how many times bella has slapped the mc, dragged him around by his ear, blasted tybalt with a tennis ball....all things she will be mad at the mc for if he does it

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Plus her response after he introduces himself to her with, “Are you a book? Because I would like to check you out.”

View attachment 2987867

Still makes me laugh.
for sure. honestly, i got a laugh out of all of her out bursts. this and the tennis scene are great. i only took issue with the statement "at least she has morals" so i pointed out the flaws in saying that.

Aug 29, 2023
i only took issue with the statement "at least she has morals" so i pointed out the flaws in saying that.
But again she does have morals. Inconsistent application doesn’t mean she doesn’t have them. If you break your own moral code, you have to acknowledge you’re in the wrong. Whereas if you have or follow no moral code, you imagine you’re never wrong.

Quinn’s “morals,” in comparison, come down to whether or not she likes the outcome of her actions. And even then, she won’t admit wrongdoing, cuz it’s “weak.” She’d make a fantastic Republican.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
for sure. honestly, i got a laugh out of all of her out bursts. this and the tennis scene are great. i only took issue with the statement "at least she has morals" so i pointed out the flaws in saying that.
To be fair to her she does admit she fucked up and tries to talk with Jill to make amends.
Her early outbursts at MC were justified and she did not harm him.
The tybalt/tennis happening though... yeah I got nothing on that :KEK:

She does have morals and everyone can be a hypocrite sometimes.

Quinn is a different story though... she did make up with Tommy so I'll give her that.
But then she keeps fucking over Riona and is now seemingly pushing MC into tagging along with her to a drug deal... It's not looking good.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So I got where 3 Help like to come, one of them is Isabella gray So I will start all over the MC found Out Something in the end of ep3, I punch my roomy because he didn't call security in my brain that was what he should've done, and I made a joke about food because who doesn't want to see Smile on Red head girl :rolleyes: all backfire :ROFLMAO: about the joke i did Feel bad about that not me about the Punch I saw that he got one on his Left eye yet part of me thought he should've done more so i go for it to see the fight system anyway

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes