Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

"This is just a reflection error on a bottle that caught my eye."

That needed to be fixed. Don't you think? Look at the renderings in EP 9, Sage for example, he did not fix her dress in any of the renderings. Because he had other priorities. He probably fixed even more evident errors. If you think he is a perfectionist you are blind or unable to detect even evident errors (and you are in good company, let's be clear).

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Missed your first reply, too many alerts. Skin, of course, is her main problem aesthetically, outdated hair is a secondary one.
It can also be replaced, after all, daz is like LEGO. The main thing is to find something similar.
I apologise and take it all back

now that I have seen the 2 bottles after polishing everything changes

masterpiece

Sep 11, 2023
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

DIKs.png

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

View attachment 2988109
Nick is not the traitor, Jamie is. Jamie admits to sneaking out at night (he is the person obstructing the lights in the yard behind MC's room), 'losing' his phone, and only his folder is not locked on the laptop, etc. Probably being blackmailed, which is contributing to his mental state.
Nick is related to Dawe, which is why the Alphas spared his room.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder if it will fix chrome teeth as well as this bottle or not? I know this effect and I fall for it myself, but no special magic is needed here, just Ps it.
:eek:
why do you doubt?

surely he will do it, no more steel teeth, leper skin, hairline in hyperspace

You don't think polishing is just for small, insignificant objects in the background, do you?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2988109
I looked through your list and made some minor adjustments. I think it's more canon.
:KappaPride:
DIKs2.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 2988109
Rusty already blew his chances with Jill and Leon is still in the closet.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022

View attachment 2988109
Jacob is the traitor, that's the most likely way to give some depth to his character aside from the nice/chill guy while adding interest to the traitor's betrayal. Like who cares if it's Nick? However, with Jacob, I can already see the outburst.
Also, Leon is gay and I think Derek will move on from Ash and end with Karen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's see how he spends this time. He has at least a month and a half.
joking aside: all perfect renderings are impossible, but after all HIS talk of such meticulous polishing work, if there were serious flaws in important scenes (such as Maya's sex scenes, or the date picture with Jill) it would be frankly ridiculous

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 2988109
BenedictX: I just want all the characters to be happy with their partners.

the anti-NTR gang: oh no, we're not gonna let you do that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jacob is the traitor, that's the most likely way to give some depth to his character aside from the nice/chill guy while adding interest to the traitor's betrayal. Like who cares if it's Nick? However, with Jacob, I can already see the outburst.
Also, Leon is gay and I think Derek will move on from Ash and ends with Karen.
whoever it is changes nothing in the story

none of the DIKs think there is a traitor, no one suspects anyone, so if there was a traitor it would still be a shock. Nick is as much a 'good DIK' as Jacob in the eyes of his brothers

If anything, it could be his motivation that makes the difference, but I don't have high expectations

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Also, Leon is gay and I think Derek will move on from Ash and end with Karen.
We have to wait to see what DPC comes out with, but in any case when we find him we can beat him up.

25e9ea43-844e-4021-8ef1-7a3d62fd3f7d_text.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
joking aside: all perfect renderings are impossible, but after all HIS talk of such meticulous polishing work, if there were serious flaws in important scenes (such as Maya's sex scenes, or the date picture with Jill) it would be frankly ridiculous
This guy should definitely find a different surface texture for Maya! Yolanda skin looked relatively normal in the early game, but after upscaling the textures it's just terrible.
Skin from this model was used:

Plus, it's very old Genesis 3, and this causes problems when posing in group scenes, when most models use Genesis 8.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This guy should definitely find a different surface texture for Maya! Yolanda skin looked relatively normal in the early game, but after upscaling the textures it's just terrible.
Skin from this model was used:

Plus, it's very old Genesis 3, and this causes problems when posing in group scenes, when most models use Genesis 8.
in much poorer games than BADIK I have never seen such terrible skin as Maya's

certainly didn't need polishing to fix it, but now it's no longer acceptable

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes