ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well that explains that. I had to be neutral by episode 4 in order to get Maya, which requires just enough Chick choices to undermine permanent affinity. Guess my DIKishness thereafter is all for naught.

Well, till we get to the Truth or Dare game at the Halloween party, and they find out Tremolo’s fucked half their sorority.
You actually told them? :LOL: :LOL: , instead of Drinking at that question? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::coffee:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
in much poorer games than BADIK I have never seen such terrible skin as Maya's

certainly didn't need polishing to fix it, but now it's no longer acceptable
It's ironic that such a disgusting look would fall victim to visual enhancements. Upscaling + better lightning only showed the shortcomings of this texture.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Plus you can't have Quinn if you are a chick
Who the hell came up with that stupid decision
I know I could change her
If I just got a chance
Yeah, there are lots of guys who think that, and then they end up in a courtroom, with a defamation case:whistle:, that need to be televised, so they actually believe you, otherwise you fucked:LOL::ROFLMAO::coffee::KEK:

Sep 11, 2023
Rusty already blew his chances with Jill and Leon is still in the closet.
Yeah I know but he is such a good bro and deserves another chance. Rusty is THE man Jill looks for. I can't imagine her with another dude but Rusty.

I really don't think Leon is geh or sumthin. I think he likes Lily so much and wants to be in relationship with her. He tried to impress Lily by dressing like her. But it was such terrible way to impress a girl like y'know dressing like a crossdresser. I dunno what he was thinking... :FacePalm:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 2986955

Where is this place and why is Becky with HOTs? It doesn't look like a party so maybe Becky will take Mona's spot and becomes a HOT? I really want that because she is the best slut ever. Most ppl hate her but I really like this mean bitch.
Please please orgy scene in the gym please please
Jacob is the traitor, that's the most likely way to give some depth to his character aside from the nice/chill guy while adding interest to the traitor's betrayal. Like who cares if it's Nick? However, with Jacob, I can already see the outburst.
Also, Leon is gay and I think Derek will move on from Ash and end with Karen.
Leon could be the traitor in a scenario where he's part of a trouple with Chat and Troy. :KEK:

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
Nick is not the traitor, Jamie is. Jamie admits to sneaking out at night (he is the person obstructing the lights in the yard behind MC's room), 'losing' his phone, and only his folder is not locked on the laptop, etc. Probably being blackmailed, which is contributing to his mental state.
Nick is related to Dawe, which is why the Alphas spared his room.
Just curious, where did Jamie admit to sneaking out at night?

Infographics
Hope you guys enjoy the graphics I've developed!
Because F95 won't let me publish files this large, I uploaded them to imgur, however the quality has suffered as a result. Please accept my apologies.
Main Girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro! Great Job! Just one comment if you don't mind. Bella's quote should've been "NO". :Kappa:

Snake88

Jul 6, 2020
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

View attachment 2988109
For me, Leon has no chance with Lily. She's pretty picky about the kind of guy she wants and I don't think he can handle Lily, not many have shown interest in him besides Arieth.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Just curious, where did Jamie admit to sneaking out at night?
My recollection was that Jamie said to MC that he couldn't sleep and went out to clear his head, which coincided with the image sequence of someone walking along the back wall at night as MC was going to sleep. Might be a red herring, but too many clues IMO ...

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Infographics
Hope you guys enjoy the graphics I've developed!
Because F95 won't let me publish files this large, I uploaded them to imgur, however the quality has suffered as a result. Please accept my apologies.
Main Girls

Previously Posted Infographics
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I wish you a wonderful remainder of your day!

Thank you for this...information.

Any plans on making this for Quinn specifically. I feel like she has the most lines of dialogue in canon route compared to all other girls which are on side branch

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts
Aug 29, 2023
Some comments ago I said Quinn was 20, cuz I figure she’s a junior. I might be wrong and she’s a sophomore, but all I really know is she’s neither a freshman nor senior.

Anyway this brings up something I find odd: the MC turns 19 in the game, shortly after Hell Week, so somewhere in September. Now in my state, children enter kindergarten in the calendar year they turn 5, which means the kids born in August through December will be 4 when they start school, but will turn 5 shortly after. It’s why my cousin and I graduated high school at age 17. I turned 18 just before my college classes started; he turned 18 a few months later, and his dormies snuck him into a bar and got him so drunk.

Obviously I know why Tremolo’s turning 19: all the disclaimers in the game stating everyone is above the age of 18. Can’t show minors fucking or it’s… a term F95 Zone automatically censors; it’s that illegal. (Apparently the United States has legal loopholes to that rule if the actors are entirely digital, but I’m betting Discord and Patreon don’t wanna go there, and I don’t blame them. CYA.) Even when he first fucks Zoey in high school, they have to be 18. So both of them are therefore a year older than other high school seniors would be.

Of course there could be in-universe reasons for this: In their state you only start kindergarten after you turn 5. Or both Tremolo and Zoey, being juvenile delinquents, got held back a year. Or they had to repeat a year in their younger grades for whatever reason. Or they took a gap year—but no, Zoey explicitly dropped out of high school eight months ago.

Anyway this discrepancy makes it tricky to accurately guess at anyone’s ages in this game. Quinn might be 20… or, due to her rough upbringing, mighta taken a few gap years, so she’s 23; I don’t know. 20 is still my guess.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pax Draconis

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Some comments ago I said Quinn was 20, cuz I figure she’s a junior. I might be wrong and she’s a sophomore, but all I really know is she’s neither a freshman nor senior.

Anyway this brings up something I find odd: the MC turns 19 in the game, shortly after Hell Week, so somewhere in September. Now in my state, children enter kindergarten in the calendar year they turn 5, which means the kids born in August through December will be 4 when they start school, but will turn 5 shortly after. It’s why my cousin and I graduated high school at age 17. I turned 18 just before my college classes started; he turned 18 a few months later, and his dormies snuck him into a bar and got him so drunk.

Obviously I know why Tremolo’s turning 19: all the disclaimers in the game stating everyone is above the age of 18. Can’t show minors fucking or it’s… a term F95 Zone automatically censors; it’s that illegal. (Apparently the United States has legal loopholes to that rule if the actors are entirely digital, but I’m betting Discord and Patreon don’t wanna go there, and I don’t blame them. CYA.) Even when he first fucks Zoey in high school, they have to be 18. So both of them are therefore a year older than other high school seniors would be.

Of course there could be in-universe reasons for this: In their state you only start kindergarten after you turn 5. Or both Tremolo and Zoey, being juvenile delinquents, got held back a year. Or they had to repeat a year in their younger grades for whatever reason. Or they took a gap year—but no, Zoey explicitly dropped out of high school eight months ago.

Anyway this discrepancy makes it tricky to accurately guess at anyone’s ages in this game. Quinn might be 20… or, due to her rough upbringing, mighta taken a few gap years, so she’s 23; I don’t know. 20 is still my guess.
The cutoff can be weird. Sept-Dec babies can be old seniors and be 18 for most of it, if they didn't a lot of them would be 16 for roughly half of their senior year and 17 for their freshman year of college (assuming they go right away.) Jun-Aug babies on the other hand will graduate high school typically without being an adult.

Reactions: KaiserST

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well that explains that. I had to be neutral by episode 4 in order to get Maya, which requires just enough Chick choices to undermine permanent affinity. Guess my DIKishness thereafter is all for naught.

Well, till we get to the Truth or Dare game at the Halloween party, and they find out Tremolo’s fucked half their sorority.
Only Half?!? You've got playthroughs to do. ;)

Aug 29, 2023
Only Half?!? You've got playthroughs to do.
Well there are three HOTs Tremolo never does fuck, Arieth, Elena, and Ashley. He does get to lick Ashley, but it’s never a proper mouth-fucking. (Too bad; she’s cute.) Elena might be available in a future episode, but he’ll have to fuck John Boy. Or convince them to swap; I don’t know that the girls will be down for that. Maybe.

He always has a shot at Sage; like Josy, she’ll always fuck him unless he intentionally rejects her. Same with Quinn in the CUM-petition, and on the roof if he won’t smoke weed, and won’t lick her.

But you lose your chance at Mona if you stay neutral in order to get Maya. You lose your chance at Sarah if you go home to finger Maya; you get your chance back at the dorm party, though it’ll cost you $3. You lose your chance at Riona and Camila at the HOT party, cuz your DIK score won’t be high enough yet, so you’d better have fucked them through the glory hole. You can’t have him fuck Heather till the Halloween party—and you can’t be neutral by then.

Still, he gets to fuck Riona, Camila, Sage, Quinn, Mel, Lily, Sarah, and of course Josy and Maya. So OK, more than half.

Side note on Riona: Still bugs me that he’s never made her cum. If any girl told me, “No I can only make myself cum,” my response would be, “Challenge accepted,“ and I’d borrow her toys, get her whatever OCD-suppressing meds she needs, and to quote Jamie Foxx playing an ugly woman, rock her world.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2023
Side note on Riona: Still bugs me that he’s never made her cum. If any girl told me, “No I can only make myself cum,” my response would be, “Challenge accepted,“ and I’d borrow her toys, get her whatever OCD-suppressing meds she needs, and to quote Jamie Foxx playing an ugly woman, rock her world.
This is obviously just setting up a scene later on where he manages it so I'm fine with it.

Aug 29, 2023
How do you guys think prof Burke gets his hands on the Jade video if Cathy's pic was leaked before the final evaluation?
Whoever got into the DIK laptop to post Cathy’s picture, clearly had admin access. Including access to Tremolo and Derek’s Hell Week folder. Including access to the Jade video.

My money’s on Vinny, but that’s just a wild guess.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Jacob is the traitor, that's the most likely way to give some depth to his character aside from the nice/chill guy while adding interest to the traitor's betrayal. Like who cares if it's Nick? However, with Jacob, I can already see the outburst.
Also, Leon is gay and I think Derek will move on from Ash and end with Karen.
I said the same thing, plus he is always there when shit happens, but so far its played as a running joke where he sees something outlandish the MC does and he turns around and leaves. He uses his DIK power to make them not talk about the video, just to seem the best of the group, then the video gets leaked anyway. It might be coincidence still, but too many alarm bells, for me at least.

Plus he wants that blue waifu and that ain't gonna happen, not on my watch! :cautious: :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
whoever it is changes nothing in the story

none of the DIKs think there is a traitor, no one suspects anyone, so if there was a traitor it would still be a shock. Nick is as much a 'good DIK' as Jacob in the eyes of his brothers

If anything, it could be his motivation that makes the difference, but I don't have high expectations
He is in love with Heather and he misses Vinny, don't see much more to him. Oh, wait he knows about Bella, but wait all DIKs already know because of dumb writing with the sleepover.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes