Sep 2, 2020
I don't know if I can ever call a few days before a full year development cycle for an update that consists of 1/16th of a game "good news" lol. We're well past the stage of good news, we're basically getting to the point where no matter the date it's an utter embarrassment. Sorry, I know people here sound like a broken record complaining about the release date and I'm probably preaching to the choir, but I don't think people should ever stop criticizing how much of a perfectionist DPC is (to the detriment of efficiency and reasonability).
Pretty much the fanbases for Red Lucy and What a Legend. The distance delusional people go to defend devs from hard questions and criticism is astounding. With that amount of copium and dedication they could end the wars in middle east

Sep 2, 2020
I do that too with pretty much any VN that updates every 6 months or longer. Mostly because unless it was impactful, I forget almost everything about the VN. With BADIK, I've replayed it so many times that I've forgotten the details but as soon as I start replaying it I have this weird "Eureka" moment and go "I remember everything now.":oops:

I've kind of already been trying to replay from S1 ever since maybe March. I've been meaning to redo my saves so my choices are more "organized" but it's just so fucking tedious to do it all over again. And to add to that, I still haven't done the Ep 9 playthrough for Bella's route. Plus depending on when Ep 10 drops, I might not even have the mind to play it as soon as it's updated anyway.

Minigames aren't too bad except for the English class one. Epitome of tedious. Free roams are what kill me. Ep 7's HOT Party was annoying, Ep 8's dorm party awakened an OCD I didn't know I had with all the different variables stuffed inside (and DPC's walkthrough that even he didn't feel like outlining everything for lol), and Ep 9 was soul-sucking.

Just kinda tired, busy, and becoming more indifferent towards VNs and BADIK. You just ... get too used to not playing anything because you're waiting for updates that it becomes the routine rather than the exception. Once an update comes out, you just go "Eh, I'd rather do whatever else I've been doing in my free time for the past 12 months." or "Ya, Imma just beat off and go to bed. Ain't nobody got energy for 2 hours of that shit".
Everything you said is spot on bro.. its soul sucking to do phone convos and free roams all over again. And I bet its not like your previous runs were "disorganized" its probably more of at least in my case forgetting wtf I was going for all small choices I made. Since its been almost a full year since I played it. My main roster revolves only around 2-4 VNs now and BADIK is slipping down the priority list simply because its too damn long. Heck its two seperate games. That's a testament to DPC's work and also a reminder that I ain't got time fo all dat.

Even with mods its a chore. That says alot lmao.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DIKS & CHICKS ! Who won the Halloween contest in your playthrought ? (you can only pick one character)

View attachment 3022227
Many, very many years ago (after Ep.9 release) a made a rank for top costumes:
My Halloween costumes rank

Since then, a little has changed and I swapped Lily and Josy, after all, Lily’s costume is hotter!
But I will say this: Quinn may not be in the competition, but it's not because she's "part of the jury." In fact, her costume would win again and again.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Many, very many years ago (after Ep.9 release) a made a rank for top costumes:
My Halloween costumes rank

Since then, a little has changed and I swapped Lily and Josy, after all, Lily’s costume is hotter!
But I will say this: Quinn may not be in the competition, but it's not because she's "part of the jury." In fact, her costume would win again and again.
It would be Quinn, for me, too. But like, I couldn't choose her, I went for Zoey. (I liked Riona's too, but I find it too simple compared to Zoey)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No one was paying attention, but

View attachment 3022350

Does it look like Zoey and Quinn are officially love interests? Or do they at least have their own full-fledged branches with endings?
My guess is that the girls featured there are the girls that Fuckface has done sexual things with on that run. Looks like it includes the CUMpetition with Quinn (or potentially the rooftop sex). So Zoey would be the only constant on that page.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
My guess is that the girls featured there are the girls that Fuckface has done sexual things with on that run. Looks like it includes the CUMpetition with Quinn (or potentially the rooftop sex). So Zoey would be the only constant on that page.
The player could easily refuse to have sex with Quinn in ep2, but then he would swallow a condom.

Reactions: Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes