Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, you're going to pay us $30 to take a DLC of Josy? Because that's the only way I'd get it. :ROFLMAO:
You probably don't know this joke, right? Meaning: Remember Episode 9? There were a lot of photos on a green screen, with the promise that Jacob would process it later.

6786787.JPG

I don't have the original screenshot, but there was a similar photo of Maya and Josy together.
And then, preview #3 for Ep.10 comes: 3.jpg

It was only for $30 tier patrons and higher. Photoshopped picture from Ep.9 for $30. Thread blowed up with memes that moment. Now we get the same one with Maya for free. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You probably don't know this joke, right? Meaning: Remember Episode 9? There were a lot of photos on a green screen, with the promise that Jacob would process it later.

View attachment 3023266

I don't have the original screenshot, but there was a similar photo of Maya and Josy together.
And then, preview #3 for Ep.10 comes: View attachment 3023269

It was only for $30 tier patrons and higher. Photoshopped picture from Ep.9 for $30. Thread blowed up with memes that moment. Now we get the same one with Maya for free. :ROFLMAO:
I'm trying to forget ep9 and none of those pics happened on my playthru.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

View attachment 3023266

And then, preview #3 for Ep.10 comes: View attachment 3023269

preview 30$.jpg

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
okay y'all...so I've played through, and I'd like to try one of the other routes, but I don't want to go through all the free roams and minigames again. Any advice? Or should I just forget it for a few years and come back to replay it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes