chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
no, but depending on how many brownies you ate, you could wake up lying on a beach or in a bathtub without organs.
" a heartbroken chuck throws away the plate of brownies gifted by ray" i thought we were friends :cry:

edit: fuck it, i love brownies. im rolling the dice

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
" a heartbroken chuck throws away the plate of brownies gifted by ray" i thought we were friends :cry:

edit: fuck it, i love brownies. im rolling the dice
of course we are friends, just don't overdo it with drugs, here in Colombia if you get distracted you die. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: KАRАMBA

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Humanity ?
No.
These libraries were not written by humanity, but by some specific people.
And the question arises, why should all mankind blindly follow what some people wrote a long time ago, probably by order ?!
Personally, I do not consider it necessary for myself to blindly believe what someone once wrote.
So. I don’t really want to get involved in all this shit, but, dude, what about people who can’t defend themselves? Like old people, handicapped people, or kids. If everyone does what they want, this category of people will be the first to go. What can I say, right now, when you CAN’t do whatever you want, there are people who rape children, what happens if you lift the restrictions on everyone? Those who hesitate to do so out of fear, social rejection or imprisonment will no longer be afraid. You may not care about other people’s children or old people, but what if it were you? Or your child, maybe the mother? The restrictions are not just invented. People are terrible shitty creatures and restrictions though, how - that restrain this shit.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So. I don’t really want to get involved in all this shit, but, dude, what about people who can’t defend themselves? Like old people, handicapped people, or kids. If everyone does what they want, this category of people will be the first to go. What can I say, right now, when you CAN’t do whatever you want, there are people who rape children, what happens if you lift the restrictions on everyone? Those who hesitate to do so out of fear, social rejection or imprisonment will no longer be afraid. You may not care about other people’s children or old people, but what if it were you? Or your child, maybe the mother? The restrictions are not just invented. People are terrible shitty creatures and restrictions though, how - that restrain this shit.
It's a losing battle with him. lol

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I just hope episode ten has less free roam
And has more relationship development
I think this is going to be the episode where the mc's relationship goes public at least
You're in luck, no mega-free roam this time ... episode 10 is a start-to-finish mini-game! If mini-games are turned off in your play through, you get $5 and your story development will wait until episode 11. Enjoy!

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
we have to be honest the episode was bad, the whole episode revolved around playing the babysitter of the whole party, there are good moments with the girls, but other than that the episode was not very good.

View attachment 3023785
I don’t know which branch you passed, but for me personally, the whole episode was worth it, just for the sake of ending with Quinn. )) Plus, Zoe ran into the party. ))) Damn it. Why is English so dry? ))) In my language the sentence about Zoe sounds more interesting. ))

Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes