soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The beautiful Goddess will not be happy with you shame shame I hope your happy friend but only the worse place in hell are saved for those that cause this :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:
View attachment 3026146
Grandma-like gray hair,a sickly yellow tint,
and the sluttiest red lips.. :cry::cry:

This is no longer a goddess,but someone who really makes you want to run.. :eek::eek:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And one less!
No need to fight for this angel, they don't have the patience to get her love!
You will be the next to leave Darkwen and then Josy will only have one suitor left. ;)
I wouldn't get your hopes up she been my Queen since I first lay eyes on her;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Grandma-like gray hair,a sickly yellow tint,
and the sluttiest red lips.. :cry::cry:

This is no longer a goddess,but someone who really makes you want to run.. :eek::eek:
When I started playing this title, I really hated on Maya. But along the way I played all routes, some in different affinities. And specially with ep9, I really came to dislike Josy. I'm actually fine with Maya nowadays. Josy is the bad apple in that basket. But at the end of the day to each his own. I know Josy is beloved by a lot of people.

BUT, I said it before, and I will say it again. Her episode 9 costume design was terrible. She looks like a greasy hobo. The hair just looks so gray and like she hasn't washed it in a damn while.

While not a fan(I call her a PokéWhore after all), in her default looks she is petite and quite fuckable. But the Ep9 costume for me personally was pure trash.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I know Josy is beloved by a lot of people.
I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry darkwen,no reactions.
but when i meet a girl like that,
i have to feel in my pants whether i still have a cock,
it has shrink so much from seeing her !!:sick::sick:
So Josy turn you gay? might be an other problem there but you be you :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:
I have no problem remembering where my cock is, it happily salutes her

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.

you admit that josy is a little fuck machine but then go on to say youll get bored. im sorry but this does not compute.:oops:
if that girls crawling all over you and youre bored........youre doing it wrong!! the issue lies with you, not her. but hypothetically, if it did get boring, she has a list of approved hotties for the mc to pick from. shes already cooked for you, and is now serving pink taco for 2. if this is boring......again, youre doing it wrong!;)

i would also have to point out that shes pretty much problem free, the only girl who has shown that she is ride or die, and willing to throw down for you if need be. this is not a girl that should be tossed out with the trash for wearing the wrong costume, it wasnt even the 1 she wanted.

you brought up humor, josy laughs at the dick pic, lets you post one of the best clucks dpc has produced, and laughs it off when fuckface draws a dick on her. you pointed out reasons to laugh AT rio, but these are examples of laughing WiTH josy. so im not offended at all, but the only fact youve proven is that quinns still selling the best dope in town. now stop being greedy and pass that shit

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
you admit that josy is a little fuck machine but then go on to say youll get bored. im sorry but this does not compute.:oops:
if that girls crawling all over you and youre bored........youre doing it wrong!! the issue lies with you, not her. but hypothetically, if it did get boring, she has a list of approved hotties for the mc to pick from. shes already cooked for you, and is now serving pink taco for 2. if this is boring......again, youre doing it wrong!;)

i would also have to point out that shes pretty much problem free, the only girl who has shown that she is ride or die, and willing to throw down for you if need be. this is not a girl that should be tossed out with the trash for wearing the wrong costume, it wasnt even the 1 she wanted.

you brought up humor, josy laughs at the dick pic, lets you post one of the best clucks dpc has produced, and laughs it off when fuckface draws a dick on her. you pointed out reasons to laugh AT rio, but these are examples of laughing WiTH josy. so im not offended at all, but the only fact youve proven is that quinns still selling the best dope in town. now stop being greedy and pass that shit
Hmm... OK...
OK, you're making a good case for Josy's path.
Maybe you're right.
Maybe I'm wrong.
It's hard for me to judge, I've never played Maya and Josy's path.
I just don't have the willpower to give up on Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes