felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't think Vinnie represented a confrontation that was so intimidating.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

good thing DPC takes such good care of these little boys:love:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We actually don't know if her and Vinny fucked. I always assumed her and Tommy fucked. But who tf knows.
Vinny makes it pretty clear they fuck, Tommy would be likely, Rusy too and I bet Jacob but that's just a guess and who knows who else chances are it more then Mel and Sarah

Reactions: Scopelophila

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Vinny makes it pretty clear they fuck, Tommy would be likely, Rusy too and I bet Jacob but that's just a guess and who knows who else chances are it more then Mel and Sarah
I don't know. Rusty and Jacob thought it was pretty impressive of the MC and what convinced that Tommy wasn't fucking her, was the look on his face when he heard. It was like: "Wtf? I've been trying and this maggot got her?!?!"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There are more theories here than neurons in Dawe brain

I have no theory, just two questions, and they are simple

Is Nicole's child a boy or a girl?

and

How far is Jade willing to go to be with my brother MC?

Maybe by 2025 I will have the answers
I won't stake my life on it, but I feel like I have a vague memory of conversation where she mentions it's a boy. It might have been in the phone app chat with her, the one you can't access anymore in latest updates.
Our queen is the proud and hard worker mother of a good little boy :love:
screenshot0130.png
I can't wait to meet him! MC meeting his stepson will be the greatest moment of this game, whe he will finally understand what "family comes first" means

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Rusty???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tommy, on the other hand, acts just like someone who would have liked to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but eventually settled. we've seen them talk dozens of times and they never showed any particular tension

Jacob, on the other hand, is still waiting in the hallway for the Jocks to leave:oops:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Our queen is the proud and hard worker mother of a good little boy :love:
View attachment 3036445
I can't wait to meet him! MC meeting his stepson will be the greatest moment of this game, whe he will finally understand what "family comes first" means
no, fuck off man, I'm not going to waste money on that kid, the least I can do for him is teach him to fight, so he can defend himself from the abuse he's going to suffer at school when the other kids find out that his mom is a prostitute. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: D-ricky

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
From the front she is as mentally retarded as anything,
but this can be on my face every minute of the day,
while i lick her until she comes screaming,shaking and squirting !! :love::love::love:
19.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Rusty???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tommy, on the other hand, acts just like someone who would have liked to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but eventually settled. we've seen them talk dozens of times and they never showed any particular tension

Jacob, on the other hand, is still waiting in the hallway for the Jocks to leave:oops:
Why is that hard to believe? He the leader of the DIKS of course Quinn would try for it. Tommy is just a kid and with guy/bro code they move on from like it nothing which it is. Quinn is a whore not girlfriend type they wouldn't fight over a whore just would feel used over it

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes