jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
As a longtime lurker can I just say how funny I find it that amongst the endless arguments over who the best LI is (Nicole, still unfairly downplayed as an "other") or how unrealistic the storylines are (but still not as unrealistic as Bella's body proportions that's for sure) the thing that seems to go most uncommented upon in this game is the fact so far it has all taken place in the time span of around six weeks.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
As a longtime lurker can I just say how funny I find it that amongst the endless arguments over who the best LI is (Nicole, still unfairly downplayed as an "other") or how unrealistic the storylines are (but still not as unrealistic as Bella's body proportions that's for sure) the thing that seems to go most uncommented upon in this game is the fact so far it has all taken place in the time span of around six weeks.
Fuckface has had more drama in 6 weeks than me my whole life

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
What if Jill is MC’s cousin?
This is not a drama. It's nothing.
But drama can happen in these relationships.
And indeed, so far Fuckface's relationship with Jill proceed without any tension.
How long will it be ?
Almost every other relationship put a Fuckface in front of difficult choices.
And I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen with Jill. I'm guessing that Jill's family, the Royces, are involved in some unseemly activity.
And in the end, Fuckface will have to make a choice - turn a blind eye to the dealings of the Royce family and enjoy the comfort of high society, or resist them.
I'm not saying this will happen. This is just my guess.
But the theory was that the mother of MC could be the daughter of one of the founding families of the college. Why couldn’t he be related to Jill? ))) You destroy my theory because I don’t have enough weight in this topic?! ))))

So far DPC reminded us once per Episode that Jill's parents and particulary her father is a huge elitist prick, I always assumed, now that Tybalt is out of the way, that that's gonna be the next Jill path drama.

You know, the good old "white trash dating the rich princess", it's gonna be epic ... :D
I mean, that’s what MC’s father had, maybe it’s related? ))) Maybe MC and Jill, cousins or uncle and niece or something? ))) It would be at least fun and much better than to repeat the storyline of Father MC. ))

Wheres the eyes bro
I dont see no eyes man, what is this shi**
Do you think you are more special than me or something!?
No one has ever set their eyes. What can I do about it? ))

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Depends on the mod and what tripwires DPC puts into the episode. So far Sancho's mod has avoided any issues and is usually able to update within a few days. However other modders like Scrappy ran into huge problems last episode because they had included an option to choose multiple routes in the ep 8 decision and DPC broke those routes by making it impossible to have Bella route open with Jill due to costumes. He also included a tripwire that caused modded games to loop when Jacob comments on the decorations. I expect more tripwires, potentially a scene that runs on both Sage and throuple route, but is significantly different on both routes so any modded saves with both routes open will be borked and there'll still be tripwires put in specifically to break modded saves.
I don't remember the one when Jacob comments on the decorations but for me it was the scene when Josy comments on the eyeball cupcakes and Zoey walks in or it was the scene with Vinny, Quinn, and Lily. This was before I had used the updated mod. I just tried to remove the usual stuff that DPC puts in but I guess he really pulled out all the stops for Scrappy that time.

I don't do multiple routes per run so I'm clear on that and I didn't encounter any loops after Scrappy updated the mod the first time around. I don't know, maybe I just got lucky. I didn't really keep up with all the updates to the mod afterwards because I didn't need them but I want to say it took a couple of days, maybe a week at most. Don't quote me on that. I can't really recall how long it took. Just that I had played through just fine like a week after the episode released.

Aug 29, 2023
the thing that seems to go most uncommented upon in this game is the fact so far it has all taken place in the time span of around six weeks.
I’ve commented on it, but I remember high school and college, in which a lot of shit went down in a very short amount of time. Kids don’t yet know how to think long-term.

So it’s not outside the realm of reality for an attractive lad to meet a girl he thinks is the love of his life one week, meet someone else he thinks the same way about the next week, discover one basic fact about the two of them which utterly upends his world and drives him into the arms of another girl—whom he quickly falls for, cuz she fucks his brains in—while also falling for a hot rich maybe-cousin, a hot librarian who’s too horny to tell him no, and while casually fucking half the girls in a sorority, and half the strippers in a nightclub.

It starts to move outside of it when this scenario doesn’t collapse completely within two weeks, as all the girls gradually find out he’s fucked all their friends, and are outraged. Which is why Tremolo had to either cut back to one girl, or only be with sex workers cuz they know how to keep their mouths shut, and quickly.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I’ve commented on it, but I remember high school and college, in which a lot of shit went down in a very short amount of time. Kids don’t yet know how to think long-term.

So it’s not outside the realm of reality for an attractive lad to meet a girl he thinks is the love of his life one week, meet someone else he thinks the same way about the next week, discover one basic fact about the two of them which utterly upends his world and drives him into the arms of another girl—whom he quickly falls for, cuz she fucks his brains in—while also falling for a hot rich maybe-cousin, a hot librarian who’s too horny to tell him no, and while casually fucking half the girls in a sorority, and half the strippers in a nightclub.

It starts to move outside of it when this scenario doesn’t collapse completely within two weeks, as all the girls gradually find out he’s fucked all their friends, and are outraged. Which is why Tremolo had to either cut back to one girl, or only be with sex workers cuz they know how to keep their mouths shut, and quickly.
I wasn't like that in hs or uni. I didn't believe in love for one. All I did was fuck. If a girl caught some feels, hey, not my fault. Time to move on.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I've been giving some thought to the title of the game "Being A DIK" and realized DIK spelled backward is KID.

By the end of the game the MC will have a kid with whoever he chooses to be with, and that kid will be the MC in DrPinkCake's next game - Being A KID. In it the kid will become sexually aroused towards his mom and try all kinds of antics to get closer to her emotionally and physically. As is usually the case in incest games the dad (MC from this game) will not be around. Most likely he dies in a horrible accident and the son now has to console the mom...with sex :BootyTime:

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
I've been giving some thought to the title of the game "Being A DIK" and realized DIK spelled backward is KID.

By the end of the game the MC will have a kid with whoever he chooses to be with, and that kid will be the MC in DrPinkCake's next game - Being A KID. In it the kid will become sexually aroused towards his mom and try all kinds of antics to get closer to her emotionally and physically. As is usually the case in incest games the dad (MC from this game) will not be around. Most likely he dies in a horrible accident and the son now has to console the mom...with sex :BootyTime:
Part time dalli_x

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Do you have any more of that stuff you're smoking ? :unsure:
fyVz.gif

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Notice how unevenly the lighting is distributed. Maya's skin has the same unnatural glare as this render.

View attachment 3040144
Looks like post editing where a white highlight is added. I don't particularly like orange skin colors like Josie here (Jaye in CS). But it is nice to see some variation.

That's an interesting observation. I even decided to go into photoshop and mess around with post-processing.
View attachment 3040360

When I was doing post-processing I noticed that there is too much yellow/orange color in the scene, the scene is just over lit. I don't think he's doing manual post-processing, most likely it's scripts that can be loaded into DAZ directly.
Unfortunately it can't do 6000 renders at a time manually and has to do it automatically, but that's what causes the errors. Some errors it sees and some it doesn't.
Unfortunately, this is what I get for responding to a post several pages earlier in a thread that flies so fast. I wasn't aware that you could do that in Daz. I don't know how to use scripts yet or edit the text files. So much to learn! Thank you for the edification and work you put into figure it out.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

It's a good thing dpc doesn't make incest games.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I agree with you 100, I think Maya was doomed from the start. Tied to Josy, who is more popular, at least from what we can read here on F95.

So all those that don't want 2 chicks yapping their ears off are automatically on the Maya-Hate-Train, cuz the bitch is stopping them from canodeling Josy and having her all alone for themselves.

Poor.....poor Maya.
in general DPC wrote, intentionally or unintentionally, several of Maya's scenes in a way that could generate, shall we say, negative feelings

I'm thinking for example of the whole post taser part: when Maya as soon as she sees MC again she immediately asks him to help her, without even a hint of apology or concern, and it has to be MC who asks for a moment of confrontation. and in this moment of confrontation Maya's reaction is to vent

but for fans of the trouples all this, at least at the time, was not a problem.

but the eternal dragging of the loan issue has turned even for fans of it what was basically supposed to be a reward (cheat on 2 girls with each other and the consequence is to have them both) into a condemnation

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes