Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He knows nothing but how to fight
Maybe in your playthru. My MC kicks people's asses. So, yeah. He knows how to fight. Unless I missed the entire meaning of what you said and if so. I agree. He knows how to fight and fuck. Other than that, he's dumber than sack of hammers. Or however that saying goes. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
MC dropping out of college because he has a mean roommate. MC who was suspended at school for beating up people who insulted him and who will become moral leader of the Diks
An MC pussy who just came from the countryside to the big city. This is actually a plot crutch again, because without it he wouldn't have ended up living in Maya's apartment.

Josy who runs away to college for fighting with her parents.
It isn't. She was lucky to be accepted.

Bella who stays over at the DIKs' in MC's room, same day after Cathy's scandal.
A rather emotional act, atypical of the cold-blooded Bella. Probably at that moment she was so excited that she forgot about everything.
Maya who knows Patrick has a key to her room but lives there peacefully for a week with Josy
Well as I understand it Derek was supposed to inform his sister of her father's arrivals and only once he made a slip because he was working at the mansion.
But on the other hand, it's not a valid problem anymore, considering Josy started living at the HOTs mansion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Maybe in your playthru. My MC kicks people's asses. So, yeah. He knows how to fight. Unless I missed the entire meaning of what you said and if so. I agree. He knows how to fight and fuck. Other than that, he's dumber than sack of hammers. Or however that saying goes. :ROFLMAO:
In fact, his sexual capabilities are pretty much exaggerated. He fucks like a log. No wonder Riona still hasn't cum and Sage gives him low marks. This dude is too hopeful about the size of his dick, but doesn't know about simple things like clitoral stimulation during sex or finger work.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In fact, his sexual capabilities are pretty much exaggerated. He fucks like a log. No wonder Riona still hasn't cum and Sage gives him low marks. This dude is too hopeful about the size of his dick, but doesn't know about simple things like clitoral stimulation during sex or finger work.
Blame that on the dev himself. The MC isn't responsible for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That's true. Poor Jill didn't even experience her first orgasm that night. MC only cared about himself.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Afraid to ask about an update progress report lol. Just read a few dev logs from other games that get posted every so often but I dont recall this being the case for Being a Dik, though I admit I dont hang out in this thread.

Nov 23, 2020
I disagree when fucking sage, she squirts like 2 or 3 times during the sleepover and squirts one time at the preps.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Isn't the image already implying this? I'll not insult her, y'all just throwing free hate towards her at this point
Hate is a Strong word and not True, i just completly Dislike her. :ROFLMAO:
If i would Hate Jill, i would call Pink and ask him to include a nice Redhead who kills her ... AL Rules. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Gotta say Rusty's car is much more slick in terms of colour and apperance than Jill's car.

View attachment 3043642
View attachment 3043644

Speaking of rides, I wonder which car will Jill get MC as a Christmas present? If she asks me, I would definitely say Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. It is my dream car, and costs $200K. Would be a hell of a gift for MC!

View attachment 3043692

Ohh and of course this gift is gonna be exclusive for Jill's MC. Other MCs on other girls' paths can keep using trains to see Neil. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Man... the life is good with Jill.
good choice of car, but I prefer this one.

51Tr-LCQi8L.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hate is a Strong word and not True, i just completly Dislike her. :ROFLMAO:
If i would Hate Jill, i would call Pink and ask him to include a nice Redhead who kills her ... AL Rules. :ROFLMAO:
I loved Leah. It's too bad there was no real ending with her. If there had been both the other girls would've lived. But Jill and Bella aren't my thing. Neither of them are ugly, but for me there's too many red flags with Bella and Jill used to date Rusty. No, I'm not going to discuss my thoughts about that either as it's a can of worms I don't want to get into.

Reactions: Trojaner
Oct 22, 2023
I mean...it's an orange Merc convertible vs. a silver BMW coupe, I don't see much difference outside of the color and the Merc being a convertible to be honest.
Hmm. You're right with Rusty's car, but I'm not so sure about Jill's. It looks like Porsche 911 Carrera to me. I mean BMW is kinda low for a Royce, eh?

Money can't buy love, tho.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
An MC pussy who just came from the countryside to the big city. This is actually a plot crutch again, because without it he wouldn't have ended up living in Maya's apartment.

It isn't. She was lucky to be accepted.

A rather emotional act, atypical of the cold-blooded Bella. Probably at that moment she was so excited that she forgot about everything.

Well as I understand it Derek was supposed to inform his sister of her father's arrivals and only once he made a slip because he was working at the mansion.
But on the other hand, it's not a valid problem anymore, considering Josy started living at the HOTs mansion.
all extremely weak excuses.
I am aware that alcuen choices are necessary to the plot (in the end all of those listed are) but to entrust the evolution of a story to unexplained comprtamenti is not a good idea

but there are 2 on which you completely missed the point.

Josy is later accepted at BR, and that leaves some doubt about her intelligence, but that is not why she runs away from home. i've only seen a teenager who runs away from home to go to school in those hyper dramatic movies where the family wants to avoid letting their children emancipate. with the father having to catch up with her by bringing her at least some clothes...

and also the issue of the key makes no sense. if the father wanted the key it is obviously so he can go there whenever he wants, why would he have to warn Derek? Maya only has to be careful of one thing: not to get caught by the father with Josy, any other situation is manageable, just see how the "dumb" MC manages to convince him that he is his daughter's roommate, but yet he risks everything so recklessly.

immediately afterwards even she pretends to have a single room (which normally should create even more doubts for the control freak Patrick)ù

there are very few dramatic moments that make any sense at all

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hmm. You're right with Rusty's car, but I'm not so sure about Jill's. It looks like Porsche 911 Carrera to me. I mean BMW is kinda low for a Royce, eh?
Looks to me like a BMW 6 series from a couple of years ago:

bmw-6-series-coupe-ms-f13.jpg

In the end DPC has to use what models are available for DAZ (or whatever he is using) and character-wise I don't think Jill would care for a super expensive car (not to mention the fact that the 6 series costs like 60+k new as well).

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Money can't buy love, tho.
Look at the shape of the radiator and headlights, these are BMW M-series.
An unexpected car for Jill, not for her personalitycharacter, but we remember that she didn’t buy it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes