ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Here's my five cents.
For a game of the caliber of ВAD or what DPC wants it to be, the characters in the game are too flat.
Hell, they don't even literally have hobbies, they're just regular puppets that walk and talk.
That's why Zoey is one of the best characters, because we know so much more about her than the others. Zoey loves rock music, skateboarding and surfing, loves to draw, and loves to take risks. Tends to get emotional and impulsive.
We don't know anything like that about other girls.
Bella - she likes yoga, drinking wine and reading books.
Jill - likes yoga and classical music, plays the piano.
Sage - likes whiskey, sex and parties.
Josy- likes strawberry daiquiris.
Maya - likes to watch movies.
Quinn - hates broccoli, likes to manipulate people, and hates making out with guys.
That's too little. None of them root for a sports team, none of them have speech impediments or write with their left hand, none of them have a bad habit that is cute or funny. None of them are into comic books or video games.
That's what annoys me the most. The characters are memorable, but they're too flat and superficial.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfgh23 and Ray_D

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I loved Leah. It's too bad there was no real ending with her. If there had been both the other girls would've lived. But Jill and Bella aren't my thing. Neither of them are ugly, but for me there's too many red flags with Bella and Jill used to date Rusty. No, I'm not going to discuss my thoughts about that either as it's a can of worms I don't want to get into.
So... going on one date, an awful date where both parties don't see each other after is now considered "dating"?

Last edited:

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
In honor of Halloween, here's Dany (or someone who looks a lot like her) being seduced by a vampire. Original art trademark & copyright Brad Guigar, from his webcomic Evil Inc.

Multiplex and the Vampire 1.png

Reactions: Joshy92

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Extending branches why ? More work, longer dev time, 60fps animations why ? So many free roam events where they could've been avoided why ?

1 update a year is crazy doesn't look like its going to get any better when it comes to dev time :(

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Extending branches why ? More work, longer dev time, 60fps animations why ? So many free roam events where they could've been avoided why ?

1 update a year is crazy doesn't look like its going to get any better when it comes to dev time :(
just wait, it will get worse, probably by the last chapter DPC will take 3 years developing it. :HideThePain:

ray-scary.gif

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Everyone should have realized he was milking the moment he announced the interlude. We were all dying to play that interlude. I really wanted to know about her time hanging with those hepatitis infected crackheads. Zoey is cool and I expected her to come back at some point. It was super obvious. A game was not needed. A flashback explaining what happened could have done the job.

He makes more money if it takes a year or more.

How is it bait? I am being serious. You can't call two people dating if they only went on one date.

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Here's my five cents.
For a game of the caliber of ВAD or what DPC wants it to be, the characters in the game are too flat.
Hell, they don't even literally have hobbies, they're just regular puppets that walk and talk.
That's why Zoey is one of the best characters, because we know so much more about her than the others. Zoey loves rock music, skateboarding and surfing, loves to draw, and loves to take risks. Tends to get emotional and impulsive.
We don't know anything like that about other girls.
Bella - she likes yoga, drinking wine and reading books.
Jill - likes yoga and classical music, plays the piano.
Sage - likes whiskey, sex and parties.
Josy- likes strawberry daiquiris.
Maya - likes to watch movies.
Quinn - hates broccoli, likes to manipulate people, and hates making out with guys.
That's too little. None of them root for a sports team, none of them have speech impediments or write with their left hand, none of them have a bad habit that is cute or funny. None of them are into comic books or video games.
That's what annoys me the most. The characters are memorable, but they're too flat and superficial.
You're right but to be fair that's more characterization than most LIs in AVNs. Most characterization in other works is "blonde, brunette, redhead.", wants to bang MC.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Everyone should have realized he was milking the moment he announced the interlude. We were all dying to play that interlude. I really wanted to know about her time hanging with those hepatitis infected crackheads. Zoey is cool and I expected her to come back at some point. It was super obvious. A game was not needed. A flashback explaining what happened could have done the job.

How is it bait? I am being serious. You can't call two people dating if they only went on one date.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
DPC: Of course dear fan who don't pay my patreon, 200 fps animations, real time physics for the tits and ass of every main and secondary female character, dlc with the main girls story, more madame rose content, 2000 animations and 60000 render and much more. and you're going to enjoy it whether you like it or not. " I'm out of ideas so insert a DPC power trip monologue describing how he is the best thing that has happened to the AVN industry ". :HideThePain:

poser002

Dec 22, 2019

Are you even paying for the game? Have you given them one penny?

Yes be nice if they slowed down some of the branching story lines and focused on a few of them and tied up a few to shorten some of the dev time on other updates. Be nice if they had a few more people working on the game to be working on future updates to start renders out a cycle a head to keep render time up as that is the biggest time snyc.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so Far the MC did All hot stuff without bing a Dik yeah I mean Who Would use Girl in hard relationship it's Dik move I didn't make and yet sage asked the MC again With Clear mind and yes Time for The Red Fox, and who would Pick Girl Who Humiliate him Made him walk outside Nude Also offer Service =_= yeah .... no thanks as the MC Said No money for sex...yet he had Threesome with A Pure Heart cool right and also Another one with Mexico Asian Mix in the Party without having Queen as Pimp let's blam the Drink Okay :LOL: And I hope to see Chance With Maya Soon no clue if it would rise or not But I told her Brother That I still like Her and to be Honest Maya & Josy both Are Simple Confused girls But in My opinion Maya Deserve more sympathy I mean Look at her, She didn't Make the Move to start with she had Simple Crash same as MC and when we look at it Josy know How Throw Bone But even when the MC didn't Bite She still Act Like You Did Too ..... Anyway My Fav is bella Simple She's the Perfect Women for the MC the Mother Figure that he Never Had yet More Than that and that what Makes her Perfect about The Classy Lady I am Not Interested I mean she Smooth Looking But Idk I made the Mc Jump on her when she Kissed him in Bella house But That far that I did and I didn't do the Dik move to The Snopy Boby Tybalt even his Name is Annoying to write and by the way if you search this name his is a Cousin of Juliet anyway I am here now to ask and Give my Feedback about Some of The characters
and About the question that I have, Can someone tell me WTF is This Supposed to mean screenshot0034.png And I know I can Look up the Answers in WT but I want to understand What this Supposed to mean it's Like the other Qustion -3-5 15 why don't u say 5x3 = what that would make me understand what it's need to be done there here What This first Row NOT second Raw HIN Third row G ,,, ? WHAT ?????

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Are you even paying for the game? Have you given them one penny?

Yes be nice if they slowed down some of the branching story lines and focused on a few of them and tied up a few to shorten some of the dev time on other updates. Be nice if they had a few more people working on the game to be working on future updates to start renders out a cycle a head to keep render time up as that is the biggest time snyc.
You must be new because I am pretty outspoken about only paying for completed games.

No, because I am not a sucker. I only pay for completed games. How many suckers out there gave money to devs on patreon only for them to abandon the game, some without a word. I buy the game when it goes on special on steam.

Please don't bother eplying back to me. I don't care about your fanboyism and I have no patience today arguing. My stance will not change, ONLY PAY FOR COMPLETED GAMES! If you want to waste your money, be my guest. It doesn't change the fact I have a right to complain.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2023
Looks to me like a BMW 6 series from a couple of years ago:

View attachment 3043820

In the end DPC has to use what models are available for DAZ (or whatever he is using) and character-wise I don't think Jill would care for a super expensive car (not to mention the fact that the 6 series costs like 60+k new as well).
Look at the shape of the radiator and headlights, these are BMW M-series.
An unexpected car for Jill, not for her personalitycharacter, but we remember that she didn’t buy it.
You guys are right. I thought it was a Porsche 911 Carrera or something, but no... it is def a BMW model.

Jill should sell it asap and buy Aston Martin Vantage (V12). I saw many women driving this car in the city where I live.

aston-martin-vantage.jpg

I know Jill is not into these kind of stuff, but if a Burgmeister drives a Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet then a Royce should drive a Aston Martin or something equivalent. This is necessary for family prestige if y'know what I mean.

Reactions: Ray_D

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You guys are right. I thought it was a Porsche 911 Carrera or something, but no... it is def a BMW model.

Jill should sell it asap and buy Aston Martin Vantage (V12). I saw many women driving this car in the city where I live.

View attachment 3044394

I know Jill is not into these kind of stuff, but if a Burgmeister drives a Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet then a Royce should drive a Aston Martin or something equivalent. This is necessary for family prestige if y'know what I mean.

Coincidence? I also thought about Aston Martin. Or any other car that will emphasize the character of the Royce family - a calm, closed royal family. It could be Bentley, or... Rolls-Royce:D? It's more "Jill" thing. All those BMWs, Mustangs and Dodges are more representative of the Burgmeisters.
But don't forget that Jill isn't all that concerned about all this "prestige" and other things that plague rich people. As Jill said, she doesn't need all this.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes