bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Well... She's his teacher... If they go open, she'll be fired...
In fact, when all this started, she wasn’t actually his teacher, and in most parts of the world, such relationships are allowed if there is no direct influence on the student. )) Although, of course, now that she is holding an item they would have to either part or hide. ))

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
You know what I would like? )) Walkthrough, divided by girls. To open Walkthrough with the name of the girl and in it all the choices that need to be made to have with her the most and the same choices that will not affect the relationship with her. )) The standard Walkthrough is so cumbersome.
Can you at least find out what status you need to have for each girl? I’m going to make myself save all the routes on a clean game. And I sure as hell don’t want to overact because - for not the right choice for a few hours. )
I vaguely recall that Sage needs to be a DIK, Jill kind of neutral enough, Bella put a big metaphorical cock on your path, and Josie and Maya need to be pussy. Am I right? Please, someone, don’t let me make a mistake. )) Oh and is there any difference who is you to the secondary girls?

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Ahah. Guys, I’m about to start a new game, and how the hell did someone who was rehearsing in the break room, how did asking Josie out turn into the god of eloquence in six weeks? )))

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
In fact, when all this started, she wasn’t actually his teacher, and in most parts of the world, such relationships are allowed if there is no direct influence on the student. )) Although, of course, now that she is holding an item they would have to either part or hide. ))
It's also not a "teacher" as in a secondary education level. People really don't realise that until very recently no one gave a toss if a university/college professor was shagging a student (grading or otherwise) as the student was "an adult".

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
You'll have to chose who to save from a burning building and the other will die . The one you saved will hate you for letting the other die
Nah, it's going to be Elena and/or John-Boy who die in the fire because they're too good for this world and the only couple shown so far who aren't a complete fucking shitshow.

(seriously, at introduction they come across as the weird nympho couple but by episode 8 are the only stable and happy pair shown out of anyone)
1698667851458.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Ahah. Guys, I’m about to start a new game, and how the hell did someone who was rehearsing in the break room, how did asking Josie out turn into the god of eloquence in six weeks? )))
Every time I start a new game, I tell myself - I'll try to play D/M or Jill path.
I need to see what else this game hides from me.
But it ends as soon as I see Quinn.
I tried to fight it, but then I realized - to hell with it, I'm fine as things are.
Quinn is all I need.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
You know what I would like? )) Walkthrough, divided by girls. To open Walkthrough with the name of the girl and in it all the choices that need to be made to have with her the most and the same choices that will not affect the relationship with her. )) The standard Walkthrough is so cumbersome.
Can you at least find out what status you need to have for each girl? I’m going to make myself save all the routes on a clean game. And I sure as hell don’t want to overact because - for not the right choice for a few hours. )
I vaguely recall that Sage needs to be a DIK, Jill kind of neutral enough, Bella put a big metaphorical cock on your path, and Josie and Maya need to be pussy. Am I right? Please, someone, don’t let me make a mistake. )) Oh and is there any difference who is you to the secondary girls?
If you want the minimal amount of playing but unlocking just about everything you can get to end of Ep 8 (where the splits actually happen) with:
An initial newgame single CHICK route for J/M, Bella, and Jill as potential LIs (though I chose to split into J/M and then another for Bella or Jill when you get the "choose to date J/M choice at end of Ep 4 because it felt odd otherwsie) (staying with Bella in Ep 4)
An initial newgame DIK route that splits after the shots minigame in Ep 3 into:
- A DIK route for Sage (staying with her in Ep 4)
- A DIK route for "Others" (staying with Derek in Ep 4)

Important though, any preference for DIK or CHICK tends only to be for alignment (so which way the major choices balance) rather than your "DIK score" that goes from "massive DIK" to "massive CHICK". Only scene I can remember the score actually mattering for was the HOTs hottub scene and the Quinn/Camilla scene (both early on).

Outside that there's a couple of "played Josey in this choice, now have to play Maya in a separate run to unlock other item" bits but that's about it.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If you want the minimal amount of playing but (unlocking just about everything) you can get to end of Ep 8 (where the splits actually happen) with:
An initial newgame single CHICK route for J/M, Bella, and Jill as potential LIs (though I chose to split into J/M and then another for Bella or Jill when you get the "choose to date J/M choice at end of Ep 4 because it felt odd otherwsie) (staying with Bella in Ep 4)
An initial newgame DIK route that splits after the shots minigame in Ep 3 into:
- A DIK route for Sage (staying with her in Ep 4)
- A DIK route for "Others" (staying with Derek in Ep 4)

Important though, any preference for DIK or CHICK tends only to be for alignment (so which way the major choices balance) rather than your "DIK score" that goes from "massive DIK" to "massive CHICK". Only scene I can remember the score actually mattering for was the HOTs hottub scene and the Quinn/Camilla scene (both early on).

Outside that there's a couple of "played Josey in this choice, now have to play Maya in a separate run to unlock other item" bits but that's about it.
Others without staying with Sage to maximize the Hots interactions seems like a sad playthrough. Staying with Derek is by far the worst choice, you gain one scene with a tertiary character and meet another earlier then on the other(no pun intended) paths. That's all, outside of Role playing there is no benefit for ever going that route. Derek sucks and he isn't even MC #1 best friend. :cautious: :Kappa:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Nah, it's going to be Elena and/or John-Boy who die in the fire because they're too good for this world and the only couple shown so far who aren't a complete fucking shitshow.

(seriously, at introduction they come across as the weird nympho couple but by episode 8 are the only stable and happy pair shown out of anyone)
View attachment 3046025
I'll be sad if she and blonde Derek gets killed off

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Others without staying with Sage to maximize the Hots interactions seems like a sad playthrough. Staying with Derek is by far the worst choice, you gain one scene with a tertiary character and meet another earlier then on the other(no pun intended) paths. That's all, outside of Role playing there is no benefit for ever going that route. Derek sucks and he isn't even MC #1 best friend. :cautious: :Kappa:
It's more to make sure there was no missed unlocks, and you might as well do it for that run as it has zero impact afterwards in terms of HOTs interactions as they (and the game as a whole) treat you the same regardless of who you stayed with in Ep4 once the "Josy/Maya" twist is put in the bin by episode's end.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Hey... you want DPC to bring us additional 4-5 Interludes for each MG? :KEK: The things you described not even secondary, they are tertiary, imo.
Yeah, man. We need Interludes for what would have been at least a short amount of dialogue lines from the LIs or some other simple visual information.

Great comparison. And yes, it's tertiary to add depth (which is always good) to your characters :FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
You'll have to chose who to save from a burning building and the other will die . The one you saved will hate you for letting the other die
This came directly from the first game of Dr pinkcake, acting lesson. But I guest won't be a fire but it will a hostage situation.

You only have one dildo left, who will you have to kill? One will die from the effect.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Every time I start a new game, I tell myself - I'll try to play D/M or Jill path.
I need to see what else this game hides from me.
But it ends as soon as I see Quinn.
I tried to fight it, but then I realized - to hell with it, I'm fine as things are.
Quinn is all I need.
Same shit, bro. But this time I can. I tuned in. I’ll be strong and not give up to this gorgeous succubus. ))

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes