SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It makes me very angry that some scumbag would hit a beautiful and innocent woman
Well beautiful, that's obviously subjective but to each their own, but INNOCENT... really now Joshy? Are we simping so hard now that we're forgetting she's a drug dealing pimp, who also does drugs, and was a mega bitch to someone who's actually innocent in Maya? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know about this one Joshy, but you're definitely well on your way to be the #1 simp worldwide. :p

• Haha
Reactions: GoWFO

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well beautiful, that's obviously subjective but to each their own, but INNOCENT... really now Joshy? Are we simping so hard now that we're forgetting she's a drug dealing pimp, who also does drugs, and was a mega bitch to someone who's actually innocent in Maya? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know about this one Joshy, but you're definitely well on your way to be the #1 simp worldwide. :p
The way she treats Maya is awful
But I think that's because she is jealous of her
Remember Maya is perfect so of course other girls will get a little jelous

I would simply have a heartfelt conversation with her and remind her she is a wonderful woman in her own right

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Без имени.png
So. It’s Lynette. And I was right about the MC and Jill being cousins. :) Who didn’t like my braces there?:) See, now I’m putting smiley faces!:) Are you happy?!:devilish:
But seriously. Jill is older than MC. So it is possible that her sister could be quite adult. But I think there is a problem. I remember some flashbacks, and maybe they were, like, Jill and her sister was there, but she wasn’t that much older than Jill and Jill was an adult, and MC’s mom died about 20 years ago. So I could be wrong.
By the way, that sister from the flashback, was also a runaway from home. Honestly, I would really like to be right. ))

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 3049669
So. It’s Lynette. And I was right about the MC and Jill being cousins. :) Who didn’t like my braces there?:) See, now I’m putting smiley faces!:) Are you happy?!:devilish:
But seriously. Jill is older than MC. So it is possible that her sister could be quite adult. But I think there is a problem. I remember some flashbacks, and maybe they were, like, Jill and her sister was there, but she wasn’t that much older than Jill and Jill was an adult, and MC’s mom died about 20 years ago. So I could be wrong.
By the way, that sister from the flashback, was also a runaway from home. Honestly, I would really like to be right. ))
Hmmmm.
No!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3049669
Jill sister name is Lana so your are in fact wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
if dtype >= 0:

to be completely, accurate, this scene is actually required Dik Status, not Affinity. of course it is easier to achieve it with Dik affinity :cool: but for example, Neutral, or even Chick Affinity could achive it, if you have Dik status. with neutral, it is easier, with chick affinity it is probably the hardest , but I dont fully know, I dont have chick affinity play:LOL:
You are actually wrong here. At this stage of the game you get permanent affinity which also hard locks MC's status as well. Thus, Tremolo with DIK affinity can't go beyond massive dik, huge dik or dik status, mirrored for CHICK affinity and NEUTRAL affinity locks MC within neutral status. So it basically means status = affinity.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You are actually wrong here. At this stage of the game you get permanent affinity which also hard locks MC's status as well. Thus, Tremolo with DIK affinity can't go beyond massive dik, huge dik or dik status, mirrored for CHICK affinity and NEUTRAL affinity locks MC within neutral status. So it basically means status = affinity.
Slight mistake on my part ;). But as you can see Neutral, allow you to have Dik, Neutral or Chick status
BeingADIK 2023-10-31 18-55-08-90.jpg

so like I said, it's easiest to get the scene with a Dik affinity MC, but you can do it with a Neutral too, and I was only wrong about the Chick, but I did say I dont have a path like that;)

Reactions: c0gnomen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
amateurs. :rolleyes: Everyone know that Josy and Jill are the sisters because " they both wore white pants in the same episode " :whistle::ROFLMAO:
That's just DPC messing with you and you took the bait like a dumb bass. Josy and Nicole are totally sisters why else would Lily offer to show Josy how to dance :devilish: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes