c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Slight mistake on my part ;). But as you can see Neutral, allow you to have Dik, Neutral or Chick status
View attachment 3049823

so like I said, it's easiest to get the scene with a Dik affinity MC, but you can do it with a Neutral too, and I was only wrong about the Chick, but I did say I dont have a path like that;)
Shouldn't have trusted my memory knowing how long it's been since I last played with neutral affinity. You didn't even need to have dik status considering that 0...+4 (neutral status) is dtype >= 0

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because She wants to Fuck her :devilish: , have you not pay any attention?!:cautious:
View attachment 3049889
Of course I have, Lily totally wants to fuck Josy, But its deeper then that Josy reminds Lily of a tiny Nicole. Jill wouldn't be a good sister her stupidly could rub off on Josy at some point and plus Jill needs training. Nicole needs no training you got two sexy girls ready to go all night :love: :love: :love:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Sorry if this is asked and answered (in the previous 12K pages) but....

Is the Patch to Episode 9 necessary or do I just run Season 1&2 then Season 3 (and follow the instructions for importing my Saves)?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
In fact, it would be great to have a post about the different renders/scenes according to your affinity.

If anyone has some free time and wants to do this, it would be great to know what the differences are based on affinity, status :WeSmart:
That is a good Idea. There is a ton of em. I can think of 4 right of the bat that is different

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Of course I have, Lily totally wants to fuck Josy, But its deeper then that Josy reminds Lily of a tiny Nicole. Jill wouldn't be a good sister her stupidly could rub off on Josy at some point and plus Jill needs training. Nicole needs no training you got two sexy girls ready to go all night :love: :love: :love:
Nicole fans gonna hate me for this :LOL: , but you do realize that Nicole lost the cum-petition right?:whistle:
She lost by just rubbing her pussy in a tiny thong to MC's dick:LOL:.

may be she does need some endurance training if she wants to keep up with the younger generation:cautious:. Start to do some Yoga, because Bella did not have this problem and they about around the same age:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Nicole fans gonna hate me for this :LOL: , but you do realize that Nicole lost the cum-petition right?:whistle:

may be she does need some endurance training if she wants to keep up with the younger generation:cautious:. Start to do some Yoga, because Bella did not have this problem and they about around the same age:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Josy cums fast with MC Nicole cums fast with MC see they sisters:love::love:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022

Nicole is 30(she says so when D-Bag insults her old boobs)..Bella is at least around 40..she mentions it has been around 18 yrs since she was in college..so late 30s..early 40s..

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3049669
So. It’s Lynette. And I was right about the MC and Jill being cousins. :) Who didn’t like my braces there?:) See, now I’m putting smiley faces!:) Are you happy?!:devilish:
But seriously. Jill is older than MC. So it is possible that her sister could be quite adult. But I think there is a problem. I remember some flashbacks, and maybe they were, like, Jill and her sister was there, but she wasn’t that much older than Jill and Jill was an adult, and MC’s mom died about 20 years ago. So I could be wrong.
By the way, that sister from the flashback, was also a runaway from home. Honestly, I would really like to be right. ))
I don’t know if you played beyond Ep.4, I won’t spoil the script, but your theory(Not the first time) is completely wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't know why hate, since that was fucking awesome to watch.
And women are not like men. They can have multiple orgasm and still go on, and on, and on, and on with no problem
Nothing is hotter than make a woman cum multiple times instead of just once.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But Josy can keep going, while nicole falls asleep. :ROFLMAO:

Nicole fans, this is all Darkwen 's fault , just saying (y), so Hate him, not me:giggle::ROFLMAO:
If it leads to a 3some then I'll happily take the fall even if poor "old" Nicole falls asleep haft way through :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
:cautious:. Lily is awake,
Nicole is sleeping until MC Wake her up by cuddling with her. :whistle::coffee:
View attachment 3049995
I knew you will use this render. But this is not after Nicole cum. Is after MC cums at the end of the threesome, pass out because of the weed and Nicole and Lily have to carry him to her home. She cums much earlier in the threesome and keep going on until MC cums.

And Lily is sleeping, is just that the "perfectionist" DPC didn't close her eyes properly and didn't bother correct it, because was not a serious issue like some reflection in a bottle of beer:p

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes