Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah. I know... But as I said before she should have stopped at the door. Maya would be subjected to Walk of Shame. So what? Is it worse than catching by Tommy?

Just look at Tommy's face. Nothing can be same between him and MC now. And don't underestimate him. Because he is still THE VP of DIKs, and like a real bro to Rusty.

It is still a dumb move. I think Josy is either idiot or so naive.
Josy is smart and beautiful

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something is definitely wrong here. This scene really doesn't make any freaking sense. LOL.

Let me explain.

Ok... I know Maya doesn't know anything about Walk of Shame. Maybe Derek told her something about this before, but I'm sure she didn't listen to him or didn't pay attention. But I'm pretty sure Josy knows what Walk of Shame is!

The question is why did she go to main party room just like that...topless and half-naked. She should have stopped at the door or better she should have escaped from MC's room through the windows. I mean Josy can't be that idiot.

I guess this is a perfect example of lazy writing or I'm missing something here...
I just chalk it up to Maya simply being too fucking dumb to realize she's a frat house, that maybe it's not the brightest idea to walk around in your underwear!?
And Josy is honestly not much smarter either lol

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is still a dumb move. I think Josy is either idiot or so naive.
The better question would be why Maya runs in the main party room half naked (walk of shame or not)...like why ??
It should be obvious that there are others arround, but than who would be so braindead and believes a sorority pays the tuition for every new member...
Not that Josy reacts any smarter, just typical DPC drama for no reason.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
You guys arguing about Maya, Josy, Jill, Quinn, Sage bla bla... Me on the other is thinking when the heck is the episode 10 releasing I furious, I need to know what will happened to the girls I fuck in all the episodes, I mean will episode 10 the MC keep fucking or there is gonna be a big twist plot. I can't take it anymore!!!! Jezzusss

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You guys arguing about Maya, Josy, Jill, Quinn, Sage bla bla... Me on the other is thinking when the heck is the episode 10 releasing I furious, I need to know what will happened to the girls I fuck in all the episodes, I mean will episode 10 the MC keep fucking or there is gonna be a big twist plot. I can't take it anymore!!!! Jezzusss
Woah woah woah....
Chillax brotha!

Since June, users have been moaning about the release date. They're worn out on that topic.
So the next best thing is to have fights about which LI is best.
Read the room!
:ROFLMAO:

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Woah woah woah....
Chillax brotha!

Since June, users have been moaning about the release date. They're worn out on that topic.
So the next best thing is to have fights about which LI is best.
Read the room!
:ROFLMAO:
Too much teaser, plus Bella! Yeah who is she really? A library? Snow queen? Murderer? Or batman?

And then Heather.... Yeah her definitely need to continue to give her the D!

Then we have Jill's bff, yeah her too... When can the MC fuck her.

Soo many things in my mind

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Too much teaser, plus Bella! Yeah who is she really? A library? Snow queen? Murderer? Or batman?

And then Heather.... Yeah her definitely need to continue to give her the D!

Soo many things in my mind
Now you get it.
My job here is done!
:cool:

Mar 2, 2022
I was looking at this preview of Maya, and I wondered who owned that arm/shoulder.

It's not the MC, because he's wearing the fraternity jacket in other previews in the same place where the camp is taking place. (The MC is in the scene, but he's in POV)

I don't think it's Derek either, because Jamie appeared in the beer pong preview, and he was also wearing the Dik fraternity jacket, so you can imagine that Derek is also wearing the same jacket.

It's not Josy, because she's wearing a different jacket from the one in Maya's preview.

Anyway, who do you think is with Maya in this tent?
Hope your day is going excellent so far!
To respond to your enquiry. Tremelo is most likely the character.

While we know Tremelo will be wearing his jacket to the party, we also know his undershirt will be the same colour as the shirt in Maya's preview.
Maya is dressed identically in preview #14 with the addition of a jacket. It's very possible that Tremelo has removed his jacket, just as Maya has.
Hopefully this explains my viewpoint and opinion clearly.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Oct 22, 2023
Bianca can eat sh*t. I'm NOT gonna do anything stupid that may hurt my lovely wife Jill.

Ah yes, the truly deep relationship between Tommy and Fuckface that comprises of many amazing shared experiences:
View attachment 3055970
LOL. I mean MC and Tommy were so cool and respected each other until that scene. He stepped up and save MC from Vinny, didn't he? Now he is gonna be even more pain in the a** to MC and Josy.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It has been a long time since Rusti and Tommy were like brothers. MC gained a status among the Diks that Tommy (and not even Rusty really) ever had.

Besides grumbling what should he do? and for what reason then?

Tommy will be a problem for those who touched Heather.
Why would you call me out like that? Bad, bad, bros! Do better! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It has been a long time since Rusti and Tommy were like brothers. MC gained a status among the Diks that Tommy (and not even Rusty really) ever had.

Besides grumbling what should he do? and for what reason then?

Tommy will be a problem for those who touched Heather.
Rusty and Nick will double team Heather:devilish:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bianca can eat sh*t. I'm NOT gonna do anything stupid that may hurt my lovely wife Jill.
This, sir, is simply disgusting. How can you do this to the only girl who makes Jill's route make any sense?
I endured, gritting my teeth, all this cringe that comes from Jill, I endured her smile, I was condescending towards her virginity, all these 9 episodes! To do this with incredible Bianca?

20220914215301_1.jpg

All these 9 Episodes of Jill's route...for this moment.
WORTH IT.JPG

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Screw Tommy. If he has a problem with me banging Josy I will be glad solve it by mopping the floor with his face. And the the other DIKs has a problem too, if it was up to my choice I’ll gladly chose leave that house of losers and take Maya and Josy to live with me, Nicole and or stepson :love:
Nicole could buy a big house for all of them, she can show Josy some moves, teach Maya what money is and Lily can babysit while Mc has is alone time with the girls :love: :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes