iamtheuser

Sep 11, 2021
hi guys, for me from 0.9.0 -> 0.9.1 update only is still not working. has it worked for somebody else? also, scrappyMod_fix3 and SanchoMod doesn't seems to work either.

Oct 22, 2023
Are you afraid to jeopardize your financial well - being ? :unsure:
Well, I understand you. :sneaky:
My love for Jill is so pure and innocent. Her "financial situation" is just a little bonus for me. Besides we still don't know Lynette's lastname, do we? What if it is Lynette Burgmeister? :WeSmart:

This, sir, is simply disgusting. How can you do this to the only girl who makes Jill's route make any sense?
I endured, gritting my teeth, all this cringe that comes from Jill, I endured her smile, I was condescending towards her virginity, all these 9 episodes! To do this with incredible Bianca?

View attachment 3056172

All these 9 Episodes of Jill's route...for this moment.
View attachment 3056184
Lols.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, lots of people have problems in real life. And behind our avatars there are real people.

Anyway, I've kept playing and then it comes the introductory narration by the MC. And these lines...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So he (the MC) was happy back then. He says they (Neil and him) had enough, they had each other. And then he continues saying: "As for know? Let me tell you what happened." to let the game properly start.

I don't know why, but this is giving me now a very strong feeling that Neil is gonna die during the game. I hope I am imagining things.
They didn't have much to suggest that he would get more. What more? Money and/or his mother's diary.

It doesn't have to be that way for Neil to die. Ignorance can bring happiness and through his mother's diary, the MC loses his ignorance about his mother's past. What if the MC was happy with the false knowledge that Neil is his biological father, but finds out through the diary so that Neil is not his biological father.

Reactions: Jumbi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
My love for Jill is so pure and innocent. Her "financial situation" is just a little bonus for me.
Oh, sure...
Sure. :rolleyes:
Besides we still don't know Lynette's lastname, do we? What if it is Lynette Burgmeister?
But what if it's not ?!
Then Jill and her lawyer will kick Fuckface out with a bare ass, like a piece of litter.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
They didn't have much to suggest that he would get more. What more? Money and/or his mother's diary.

It doesn't have to be that way for Neil to die. Ignorance can bring happiness and through his mother's diary, the MC loses his ignorance about his mother's past. What if the MC was happy with the false knowledge that Neil is his biological father, but finds out through the diary so that Neil is not his biological father.
Hey, dalli, how are you doing? Love seeing you theorizing as always. :D I don't know... That would be a big surprise. But even if Neil wasn't Fuckface's biological father I'd like that nothing changed between father and son. He's a loving father and that's what counts. Besides, IMHO one of the latent themes present in the game is that in the end being related by blood is not the only factor to consider people family. The very introductory narrative speech of the MC at the beginning of the game speaks about that.

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
My fav so far Models Fave.png
First Bella Character and Looks 10/10
Maya Look 8/10 Character 6/10
Camila Look 9/10 Character 5/10
Rose Look 10/10 Character unknown
Wendy Look Face Could Be 8/10 Body Need GYM Character Need Improvement
Beth Look 6/10 Face Could be More Character Silly Need Improvement
Envy or Nicole simple MILF
Elena Look 8/10 Character Like it Crazy Hope to see Some Addiction to the MC in the Future Corruption Story like
She and Johny boy wanted to spice things up by making the MC Join in
and she Got to know the MC through both sex and Life and Yep She Couldn't forget him and wanted more and yes she's ready to do anything the MC want her to do Like Calling Johnny boy while the MC having sex with her Stuff like that Truly his :devilish:

Reactions: wrath09
Aug 29, 2023
The question is why did she go to main party room just like that...topless and half-naked. She should have stopped at the door or better she should have escaped from MC's room through the windows. I mean Josy can't be that idiot.

I guess this is a perfect example of lazy writing or I'm missing something here...
It’s constructed in a way that makes it possible to keep Tommy in the dark about who fucked his sister.

When the girls step into the main party room, and get serenaded with the Walk of Shame song, the DIKs don’t actually know from which room they emerged. In the Sage path, when she walked out into the main party room, one of them assumed she’d been with Jacob, not Tremolo. Logistically this makes no sense—to go out that door from Jacob’s room, you have to go down the stairs, through the kitchen, and down the right hall; the faster route goes past the guys on the balcony. And Jacob has other interests, like that blonde girl he fucked after the HOT party (who was there that night), or Zoey; whereas in that path Tremolo had been seen with Sage most of the night. But yeah, whatever, Jacob.

Okay, back to the Maya/Josy path. Tommy saw the MC make out with Maya (and encouraged him to squeeze her tits), so he’d likely assume that’s who fucked her. But it wouldn’t yet be clear to him whom Josy fucked. He wouldn’t automatically presume she had a threesome with Maya and the MC. All he’d know is a DIK fucked his sister—after he had explicitly told the MC to cockblock her.

The other DIKs already know about Josy, and they’re not likely to cover for Tremolo much longer. But yeah, it’s possible for Tommy to fly into a rage, make a few death threats, storm off, and still not know. Thus dragging out the drama for another episode or two.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Bianca can eat sh*t. I'm NOT gonna do anything stupid that may hurt my lovely wife Jill.

LOL. I mean MC and Tommy were so cool and respected each other until that scene. He stepped up and save MC from Vinny, didn't he? Now he is gonna be even more pain in the a** to MC and Josy.
Yes Bianca shit even I don't remember her name after tapping that ass

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes