89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Mid December most likely... I just hope the next update wont take a nearly a whole year :(

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Josy is not toxic
She is a beautiful soul
And one of the kindest girls in the game

And she is hot
What more could a guy want

Reactions: Olaf12

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Didn't DPC already provide the way it'll resolve by having Tommy ask the MC to look after Josy ???

So it'll probably go something like "Josy was hammered, you told me to look out for her, so Maya and Josy took the bed while I took the couch."

Can't have anything interfere with the magic that is the Maya-Tuition arch, so this specific Tommy problem will probably be resolved in the first scene of Episode 10.

Typical DPC "A lot of noise over nothing stuff."
MC, Josy and Maya are officially dating now, if they are still "afraid" of Tommy finding out, this will be worse than this drama about Maya's tuition.

They have to resolve this now, there is no reason to make excuses to calm Tommy, someone who is always angry for no reason, and you are forgetting this preview, even a stone will understand that their relationship is more than friendship.

preview_jem0.jpg

Reactions: Kpyna

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
MC, Josy and Maya are officially dating now, if they are still "afraid" of Tommy finding out, this will be worse than this drama about Maya's tuition.

They have to resolve this now, there is no reason to make excuses to calm Tommy, someone who is always angry for no reason, and you are forgetting this preview, even a stone will understand that their relationship is more than friendship.

View attachment 3057343
Tommy can just fuck right off. He isn't even her real brother. I honestly almost hope for a fight in which we can beat him back to his senses. But I guess Josy wouldn't like that.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
1699020904039.png 1699020932975.png

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Tommy can just fuck right off. He isn't even her real brother. I honestly almost hope for a fight in which we can beat him back to his senses. But I guess Josy wouldn't like that.
I think the other DIKs will try to hold Tommy back, after all, they all already knew about MC and Josy, they were expecting a bad reaction from Tommy, and even JB had been mentioning that Tommy would soon find out when he saw MC and Josy kissing in front of everyone at the dorm party.

If they've decided to officially date, there's no reason to hide it, Tommy will have to accept it, whether he likes it or not, and it's better for this to happen at the beginning of the episode, so it gets resolved quickly, Tommy won't like it, but over time, he'll be forced to accept it.

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
You lot have no idea what simping is, at least DPC delivers eventually, you should have a look at Bones discord to see the absolute goblins that inhabit the internet.

Reactions: Reggie32

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 3057230

Both of you haven't provided any relevant arguments, just constantly repeated some imaginated or exaggerated conjectures.

The Glorious LIME

1. Josy is a whore, yeah, for real, is she joined the prostitution ring? Or she acts like a half of the HOTs which are really and literally the whores?

"Cheating" on her girlfriend because of unclear relationship prospects and vague prospects with college is this now called whore behavior? Maya did the same, btw. They just told only the half of truth to MC. Josy told MC that she is occupied already, while Maya told him first she had a boyfriend, then she told that she don't have a boyfriend (perhaps already mentally "letting go" of Josy at that moment). Josy was more honest, she warned and admitted in front of MC that it was cheating. While Maya pretended that she was no longer in any relationship. Yes, she didn't got that vital couple of minutes to tell it to MC, finally, but nevertheless. Just following the raw facts, who was more honest and admitted things openly? Maya never said and mentioned word "cheating" even in her inner throughts. But even so I don't blame her too. They both had reasons to act how they did it.

And none of MGs could be called "whores" because it's lie. Following by the game plot, following by the facts, etc. They just can't be them physically or the NTR army will eat this game and it's author with shit together.

2. whUt? Probably she just only expresses her throughts and feelings openly? Why should she be silent? Omissions and understatement always leads to a bigger problems than honesty, at the same time she wants to hear MC's thoughts on the same subject and we have the right to answer her as we want. And the MC also gets a "reaction" and consequences to his actions - if he has already made his choice with one of other MGs, then TC counter encreases according to MCs words.

Why you didn't mentioned the scenes in EP5 and EP7 where she expresses why it's so?

If we assume that she realized that she was unhappy with Maya (this also partly depends on our actions and choices, at least with all possible help), then why doesn't she have the right to think or just ask a question and get an opinion from someone who is she still interested in?

According to the plot in the friend zone, Josy & Maya are left alone with each other and the MC is not around to smooth out problems in their relationship. That is why in the EP9 we already openly have a choice to "defuse the situation" or let them "continue the argument and squabbles"

Josy acts predictably, because she openly expresses her feelings and emotions. Maya is an introvert and she keeps everything to herself. But we still have a choice of "feelings for" and all this is done by DPC for a reason. If Maya doesn't say something, it doesn't mean that she doesn't think about it. Compared even to Jill, she hadn't a lot of scenes and dialogues with her inner thoughts, although it would seem there should be a lot of them, given by her nature.

3. EP3 end / EP4 beginning? She was shocked for a couple of reasons, and Maya too, and MC too, as well.

Most people can't control themselves at such moments, emotions overwhelm you, your brain shuts down, you start talking and doing stupid things. Add here their age (which also implies life and wise experience), subtext and the whole shaft of problems behind their backs and voila. No one expected that their meeting would be like this. MC runs away in anger and resentment (although he is not a saint himself), while they begin to regret in their own way that they did not tell the truth. The reasons and so on, I think it makes no sense to list, it has already been discussed 1000 times.

ProxyGist

1. toxicity? any relevant examples? or just a bla-bla-bla? She is supportive person and quite kind to everyone, even in situations when she shouldn't be and do so. Look at Becky, Sarah and Mel, Quinn, Sally, Tybalt. That's how toxicity looks.

2. all people are manipulative by the nature. And females especially. It's the nature, it's the reality. She can hardly be called outstanding in doing this. At least when compared to other game characters and LIs. She has her weaknesses and cons, but who doesn't?

3. What you'll say if she will do it soon or later? We as players can encourage her thoughts regarding her unhappiness with Maya or cool that down. As I said above, the fact that Maya doesn't talk to MC in the same way accused to her personality and because she is introvert. That doesn't mean that Maya can't have or doesn't have a similar thoughts.

:HideThePain:
Hey there Josy simp :D

7yf8.gif

Overall my lad, we all can have OUR opinions.
I never said I think she is a whore, just that she acts like a hoe.
I said I sometimes jokingly call her a Pokewhore, we all have nicknames for characters in this game.
Overall, I PERSONALLY think Josy is complete shit as is. And you can't change that. Worst thing you could do is waste time trying to convince me otherwise. I have my opinion. You don't like it. Accept it. Move on.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
By the end of the month seems like a go as long as there no problems

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes