ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Wow, and an actual new hairstyle that looks good ?! WTF happened? someone take over from dpc ? He hired some Fan-art maker ? :LOL:
I don't think so, Lily just has a different hairstyle. And he probably did some extra blurring in photoshop. DPC's too arrogant a dude to hire someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Moon Blaster

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So whats the episode 10 outlook ? Since we are week or two away from beta testing, I decided to kind type out everything we know so far about the episode.

So the name of the ep is Calm before the snow - revealed back in April. Total of 5800 static renders and 300+ animations, some of which are in 60 fps. Party theme continues and there is going to be a thanksgiving party, so episode 10 will cover month of November in MC's life.

We are going back to school and there is a new class- science which also means MC will discover that his teacher is Nora and its going to be interesting depending on certain choices.

Minigames: There is a couple of new minigames. Brawler, math class and english class minigames are all reworked. There is a new science class mini game and beer pong minigame.

Freeroams: At least 4 freeroams events. 2 small, 1 medium and 1 huge - probably party.

New locations/environments: DPC mentioned that he was working on a new location which could be some camping place by the lake - probably location of a party. There is also new gym/yoga studio and arcade

Social media: So far 7 socmed posts. Derek will post that he found some girl handbag. Riona post a morning after selfie, students are taking yearbook pics and Dawe is complaining, MC is posting from science class, Sage is posting from a HOT's gatering, MC posts pic with him and Riona in arcade on a date.

MG: Obviously there is going to be a lot of scenes with main girls as seen in previews. Josy and MC are getting intimate in what looks like a tent, Sage and MC are having fun in his room, Bella and MC are getting comfortable in her living room, Jill and MC are enjoying themselves in prep house jacuzzi and Maya is knocking on MC's door on a rainy day.

SG: With side girls there is also a lot of content. Mostly with Quinn,Rio,Lily and Nicole since its hinted they are possible LI in the future. MC and Zoey will also have some serious conversation in mc's room - this is cannon event.

Everything else: There is probably 3 ways to start playing depending on choices in ep9. HOT house, Nicole's and DIK mansion. Also I am curious to see the fallout from M&J breakup - no hints so far probably on purpose. Same with Jill and Bella.
I actually want to go back to my theory that we'll have a flashback to the Thanksgiving party. We'll start at the end of the game and gradually learn what happened at the party over the course of the game.
It feels like a lot of time has passed between ep9 and ep10 that all the girls have changed all their hairstyles at once.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I actually want to go back to my theory that we'll have a flashback to the Thanksgiving party. We'll start at the end of the game and gradually learn what happened at the party over the course of the game.
It feels like a lot of time has passed between ep9 and ep10 that all the girls have changed all their hairstyles at once.
I mean...it has been a year... :HideThePain: :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage meets Mona: NO too early
Riona leaves Quinn: I think it can be considered to have already happened in reality, since when don't we see them interacting?
Josy & Maya spat (split): NO too early, at most in the final chapter, but I don't think so as that would mean it would be a canon event
Fight with Vinnie: NO too early
cliffhanger ending: Yes, certainly, as in every chapter
new blackmail: what do you mean? towards MC? like Jill's? i don't think so.
MC meets Buddy: maybe in Quinn's path, but I would say no.
Patricks comes again: hopefully making a better impression than in the first visit, it might, I vote yes
find out about James: Sooner or later this will also happen, but I would say not in the tenth chapter
first cheating: to the detriment of MC? never in a DPC game
Priscilla is Quinn: No, already DPC plays with kinship, if he also starts making up nicknames it's over
new girl: the only one might be the amschered one with the blue eyes, but I would say no, at least if you mean with a minimum of importance
Sage prologue: was the last one we saw a flashback or a premonition? Sage never had one of his own 100%, it could be I would say yes
Tybalt revenge: against Jill? because against MC it doesn't make sense. i would say no
Burek threats: For those who showed the footage, I would say that would be the case, YES

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
what do you mean? towards MC? like Jill's? i don't think so.
doesn't seem to have a great variety of writing tricks to move the story along and blackmail is a favorite of them.
Tybalt blackmails Jill, Patrick blackmails Maya, someone blackmails Chad. Looks like MC is next to be blackmailed.

Sooner or later this will also happen, but I would say not in the tenth chapter
It would be inexplicable if Bella doesn't talk about her MC husband in the next chapter.
Ep9 was about the party and they probably didn't have time for privacy. This deliberate procrastination is already annoying.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I think this episode is going to be drama free if we are going by the ep title. Ep 11 is when the things are going to heat up, and in episode 12 shit is going down. J&M breakup, first cheating, return of Patrick its all going to happen by end of season 3 imo. I think Burke will be involved somehow as well since he is antagonist.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think this episode is going to be drama free if we are going by the ep title. Ep 11 is when the things are going to heat up, and in episode 12 shit is going down. J&M breakup, first cheating, return of Patrick its all going to happen by end of season 3 imo. I think Burke will be involved somehow as well since he is antagonist.
well that wouldn't surprise me DPC always saves the best for the end of the season.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
I want to believe in solo Josy in ep.10 coz i don’t wanna wait another 1,5 or 3 years for it :BootyTime:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I want to believe in solo Josy in ep.10 coz i don’t wanna wait another 1,5 or 3 years for it :BootyTime:
I really want to dump Maya so much this episode.

I have to play Quinn first, just because it's Quinn.

But my second time through episode 10 will for sure be my Josy run with Maya on the side just in the hopes of dumping Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes