Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I want to believe in solo Josy in ep.10 coz i don’t wanna wait another 1,5 or 3 years for it :BootyTime:
patience my friend in the end our wish will be fulfilled and we can get rid of maya or josy depending on which one you like more.:KEK:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
it's not cheating if Josy is still Maya's girlfriend
crabs crabs MR KRABS!!!
Do you not see the signs? We're getting the same flags like we did with Heather. If you say you're still in love with Josy to Derek it triggers a whole chain of interactions with Josy and she admits she still likes you too... You kiss Josy one episode, make a move in another and in the latest episode practically admit you still love her but with my Others MC it's all a sneaky play
asuka-evangelion.gif

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
crabs crabs MR KRABS!!!
Do you not see the signs? We're getting the same flags like we did with Heather. If you say you're still in love with Josy to Derek it triggers a whole chain of interactions with Josy and she admits she still likes you too... You kiss Josy one episode, make a move in another and in the latest episode practically admit you still love her but with my Others MC it's all a sneaky play
View attachment 3073949
okay, I never told her I still love her. what I said is I sometimes think about how different things would be if she wasn't with Maya. which might sound similar but words are clearly different and I'm not responsible for the way she understands them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gamingdevil800

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
:rolleyes:...okay...let me rephrase that:

So, that's in class, right? Begs the question, why she would wear a DIK jacket (presumably from the MC?) in class?! :unsure:
Because she asked to borrow it because she was cold, when in reality she only borrowed the jacket to make the rooster post. She's only interested in Fuckface for the social influence he can give her.

Reactions: 7thOmen and Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:rolleyes:...okay...let me rephrase that:

So, that's in class, right? Begs the question, why she would wear a DIK jacket (presumably from the MC?) in class?! :unsure:
is an image that surely refers to the "others" path. so the answer is why not? she meets him and asks him to take a picture with his jacket, just to mark the territory

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes