Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Incorrect. Bella, Jill, Maya, Chick, prefer chick based on lewd scenes that require chick affinity
Sage, and most of the other Dik affinity.
and as of it right now, Josy currently has no specific affinity requirement during any of her lewd scene.
You do need dik status to get Josy to show you her tits at Halloween Party

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
For the most scenes:
Jill, Maya, Josy, Isabella = Chick
Sage and Other Girls = Dick
Actually, Josie and Bella are more prone to DIK, I think. Although I’m not sure. Because there are scenes that you have to be CHICK(?) to get, but so does Bella, and Josie can only get some RP if you’re DIK. :unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
also Incorrect. :LOL: Neutral status is enough. Chick MC can't have neutral status, so she not show her tits, that is the biggest giveaway so far.:cautious:
That's incorrect affinity doesn't matter for the scene but you must have dik status. I all of my finish runs are Neutral so a neutral thats leans chick will not see the scene but a neutral leaning dik will see it I know this for a fact .

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's incorrect affinity doesn't matter for the scene but you must have dik status. I all of my finish runs are Neutral so a neutral thats leans chick will not see the scene but a neutral leaning dik will see it I know this for a fact .
Why you wanna try to be be smarter than me ?:rolleyes: Affinity also matters, because you can't have certain status, with Dik or Chick affinity aka you can't have Neutral status, with either of them.

so just like I said, a Chick affinity MC can't have that moment, no matter what. a Neutral affinity MC can have it, as long as he meet the requirement, neutral or dik status, which is available to him.

so what I said, is 100% Accurate:coffee:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
WTF???:WaitWhat: Sage was both anal and public sex. Anal was in her room, and public sex was in someone’s yard, and if I’m not very wrong, it was twice.:unsure:
I'm ready to read your proposals of what may be upcoming events with Sage
It's definitely not something extremly kinky, so based on interactions with Quinn, it should be sex with some minor additions like roleplay or public or something similar

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why you wanna try to be be smarter than me ?:rolleyes: Affinity also matters, because you can't have certain status, with Dik or Chick affinity aka you can't have Neutral status, with either of them.

so just like I said, a Chick affinity MC can't have that moment, no matter what. a Neutral affinity MC can have it, as long as he meet the requirement, neutral or dik status, which is available to him.

so what I said, is 100% Accurate:coffee:
If neutral it doesn't matter for mc as long as he has dik status but your right about a chick mc

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Also I am curious to see the fallout from M&J breakup
Yea I'm probably thinking that one's going to be a very, slow burn. Hopefully before the end of Season 3 and ideally next episode but realistically, I can see DPC dragging it out all the way to the last episode of the season. Then we finally get a solo Josy path in season 4.

Just a gut feeling but DPC probably wants to have Maya form a wider "support network" to lean on besides Josy, Sage, and MC. Which is why we see some previews relating to Maya actually hanging out with the other HOTs, build her confidence up, blah blah blah. He may even want to resolve the tuition thing before the breakup. Josy would probably be okay but Maya would be most likely be an even sadder sack. No one wants to see that/deal with it. Except Joshy, probably. lol.

But it's okay. We have Lily, Riona, and Nicole. Especially Lily.

NEW ROOSTER POST

Show me your colors and I'll show you mine. Orange and black is where it's at.

View attachment 3073491
And by the way, fuuuuuuuuuuuck she's bad. I don't know whether DPC always planned to have relationships with characters other than the main LIs but I like to think that he made some changes to his plans due to the popularity of the side characters since like Ep 2 or 3.

Reactions: aykarin

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
can someone explain to me, how I can change MCs name during gallery scenes? I thought, that if I load a game with the correct MC name and play thru it a little, the gallery recognises the name and uses it. That does not work.

Mainly talking about Season 3 gallery

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
can someone explain to me, how I can change MCs name during gallery scenes? I thought, that if I load a game with the correct MC name and play thru it a little, the gallery recognises the name and uses it. That does not work.

Mainly talking about Season 3 gallery
If I'm not wrong game saves this into "persistent" file and it's not easy to edit of modify it. And if I remember right - gallery uses the name you used while unlocked scene once and originally. I mean, if you played for a first time with name "John" and unlocked 10 scenes, then you did another playthrough as "Michael" and unlocked another 10 scenes, etc. So, each time your gallery will show different name according to unlock time and name you played that time.
You can check this and/or confirm by starting a new game with a different MC name you never used before and then check out gallery from this new playthrough inside this new game. If gallery will show your previously used name(s), then it's all going as I said above, overwise you just need to start a new game to change names in gallery. Try it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes