1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
You're not thinking, are you? Are you just writing this because you want to troll me? Last try.

Lynette changed her last name before the MC was born. Therefore, Lynette's last name is different from that of her parents on the MC's birth certificate. The MC must submit his birth certificate for his driver's license. This shows Lynette's changed last name.

But Lynette's birth certificate would have her parents' last name on it. Is that so hard to understand? The MC will never have seen his mother's birth certificate because it is probably with his grandparents.

Of course you are right that both parents' names must be on the MC's birth certificate. Lynette changed her original family before the birth of MC. That's what I explained above. As the father, Neil's name will be 100% listed on the birth certificate. .

But what you're forgetting again is that Lynette, according to Neil's own statement, didn't return to him until 3, 5 or 7 days later. I don't know what happened in the meantime and you know too. Nobody knows this except DPC. We players will find out through Lynette's diary. So it's okay to ask what if Lynette had sex with another guy during this time when she wasn't with Neil and became pregnant unintentionally.

She returns to Neil. She loves Neil. So what will they have done? They'll have fucked like rabbits. The pregnancy is confirmed 3 months later. Lynette never told Neil so she fucked another guy. Neil automatically assumes he's the father because he doesn't know Lynette fucked another guy. We know so Neil never read the or Lynette's diary. Ergo, if paternity was not in question when MC was born, Neil was listed as the father on the birth certificate. This is what we call a cuckoo child. Never heard?

I'm assuming so the MC will read in EP10 so his mother had sex with a guy other than Neil. That's where the MC runs. I think 3 days so the beard can grow. It will only become clear later through a paternity test whether Neil is the MC's biological father or not.

Given that Lynette comes from a wealthy family, she could well know the Burkes and Burgmeisters. So if Lynette is theoretically a Royce, the father could also be a castle master. Rich and rich know each other.

If you still don't understand or don't want to, then you're just trolling.
What in the whole world...? This is all way too convoluted. Look, I've got an alternate scenario for you to consider:

Just like with Maya's student loan story, DPC didn't really think too hard about how inheritances work when he wrote that story arc. We're gonna find out in the last episode that MC is a Royce or a Burgmeister and we're all gonna facepalm because we all saw this shit coming years in advance. I guarantee you've spent 10x more time trying to square this circle than DPC ever did.

hamster-spinning.gif

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I dont think MC is related to Rusty, DPC isnt the best writer out there but he is not that lazy - I hope
Bianca will play big role in that part of MC's story, after all her mom and MC's mom were best of friends, she is interested in MC even if we are not on Jill's path, but I think that is season 4 stuff, so years from now :KEK:

Reactions: 7thOmen

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I dont think MC is related to Rusty, DPC isnt the best writer out there but he is not that lazy - I hope
Bianca will play big role in that part of MC's story, after all her mom and MC's mom were best of friends, she is interested in MC even if we are not on Jill's path, but I think that is season 4 stuff, so years from now :KEK:
He better not be holding Bianca back until season 4. I can't wait another 4 years to hold her preciousness.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Okay, too many crazy theories at the moment, let's change the subject before dalli_x climbs to a new astral plane of knowledge after taking too many drugs. for example, what songs would you like to see in chapter 10, I have two exclusive songs for the fights.

Oct 22, 2023
Lynette CANNOT be a Royce. There is NO WAY Jill and Tremolo can be related. Otherwise their relationship would be considered as INCEST. According to Patreon rules, any content that could be considered incestuous is strictly prohibited. They do not even allow creators to use step-mom or step-daughter fantasy for their works because they consider this as incest, too. So y'all should stop making theories about Lynette Royce, but should focus on Lynette Burgmeister.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lynette CANNOT be a Royce. There is NO WAY Jill and Tremolo can be related. Otherwise their relationship would be considered as INCEST. According to Patreon rules, any content that could be considered incestuous is strictly prohibited. They do not even allow creators to use step-mom or step-daughter fantasy for their works because they consider this as incest, too. So y'all should stop making theories about Lynette Royce, but should focus on Lynette Burgmeister.
obviously, because apparently the only rich families in the entire world are either Royce, or Burgmeister :ROFLMAO:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance. MC never asked the question "Dad, what's mom's last name?" You leave out the mom's family name on school forms. You tell the secretary she's referred to only Lynette, like the singer Prince.

MC: I got an inheritance
Rando: From who?
MC: Some chick named Lynette
Rando: Doesn't it say a family name on there?
MC: No

100% MC is going to be a Burgmeister. It's going to be a huge revelation. He's reading the diary "OMG I'm Burgmeister! How can this be!?!" Like a fucking retard.
To be honest, I think my comments, with good reason why no one is telling her name to the MC, are being ignored. :HideThePain:
How hard is it to take blackmail from Grandpa MC for a reasonable explanation?:WaitWhat: Or do you just want it to be a blunt line, without explanation, so you’re ignoring my comments??:HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance. MC never asked the question "Dad, what's mom's last name?" You leave out the mom's family name on school forms. You tell the secretary she's referred to only Lynette, like the singer Prince.

MC: I got an inheritance
Rando: From who?
MC: Some chick named Lynette
Rando: Doesn't it say a family name on there?
MC: No

100% MC is going to be a Burgmeister. It's going to be a huge revelation. He's reading the diary "OMG I'm Burgmeister! How can this be!?!" Like a fucking retard.
DPC: don't question my genius about how I tell the story of my game or I'll ban you... :HideThePain:
productos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hakuna-matata

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
obviously, because apparently the only rich families in the entire world are either Royce, or Burgmeister :ROFLMAO:
I could see Lynette being a Royce, but only the best solution would be to not have her be of any family of consequences to begin with.

Any idea that the MC is in any way related to Jill is stupid for all number of reasons. The game is sold on steam and patreon, that would just be a complete no-go.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The chronological order in BaDIK is important so that you can see connections.

1. In EP2 Neil told the MC to be as stubborn as his mother. In EP3, Jill told the MC that her stubbornness is one of her less flattering quirks. Shortly before, Chad attacked the MC and Jill noticed.

2. In EP5 the DIK Mansion is destroyed. Were they really the Alphas? Jill overheard Alpha Chad attacking the MC. Who else could have known about it? Tybalt Burke and Rich. The two of them saw Jill and the MC come in.

3. Then there was the conversation in Stephen Burke's office. Who took Chad's side? Cathy. Oddly enough, Cathy Jones is discredited in EP4. Why? Cathy contacted the MC via Swyper. That was in the middle of EP4 and at the end Cathy has to leave. But Cathy said something to the MC before she left B&R. She knows that the MC will go his way. Cathy knows why she was discredited. This is revealed to us in EP6 in DNG 2. Cathy found out who the MC is and I think she blackmailed someone so that she wouldn't reveal the secret. But the ball was in the game because Cathy had already told Rusty and the castle masters wanted to integrate the MC into the family, and in doing so he would also find out who either or his biological mother and/or biological father is. The MC then gets Lynette's diary.

4. The DIK Mansion destroyed at the beginning of EP5. There are Alpha signs everywhere. Honestly, even the Alphas can't be that stupid to blame themselves, even knowing full well, so that they are under official surveillance. Chad told the jocks to keep their feet still. Now many think it's the jocks' revenge for the DIK dildo attack. But remember, so that the DIKs didn't leave any evidence that they were. So it would be statement against statement and the jocks would eat the thing because before there was the thing with Chad and the MC. But ask yourself who else knew about Chad's attack on the MC. Jill Royce, Tybalt Burke or probably the entire Burke family and Rich. Two college big players, Royce and Burke, knew about it.

But the strangest thing is that the destruction of the DIK Mansion had no consequences for the Alphas. Neither the Burkes, Burgmeister or Royce did anything. We know that's why Rusty informed his father about this, but he has nothing better to do than stop his financial support. Why?

The reason was not so they wanted to test the MC, but rather they wanted the MC to leave the DIK Mansion. The MC made a mistake in EP4. He had many questions for Rusty after he found out that Rusty was Russel's castle master. That's how Rusty's father found out about it and he found out who the MC was.

5. The Preps Party was arranged to lure the MC there. Why? His biological parents and also his grandfather were present at the party. Quinn was tasked by Stephen Burke with making sure the HOT girls were at this party. Stephen didn't want his daughter Sage to find out that he actually hired Quinn. How do I get that? Tybalt always wanted to do this. Yes, exactly, because Sage and Tybalt get along so well and Tybalt is so into the HOTs that he even calls Josy and Maya farm animals. Tybalt didn't like it at all for the HOTs to be present. Nor did Stephen and Tybalt tell Burke Quinn that the DIK Mansion should be destroyed. We find out a little later when Quinn was on the phone.

6. At the MC's speech, he said so that his father Neil would bring things from work. One thing also became very clear: the MC is too stubborn to give up. Like mother, like son. Who else is stubborn? Jill Royce. But one thing is important. When the MC mentioned during this speech that his father Neil brings things with him from work and that they have a soul, Rusty, i.e. Russel Burgmeister, also heard it. The furniture that Neil brings to the DIKs in EP7 has a soul, it comes from the heart. Let's remember what Neil said in EP2. It's the hotel where Neil met the MC's mother. The MC even says so that Neil shouldn't fall in love with the hotel owner's daughter again. But deciding is so that Neil inEP7 said that superiors also have superiors. Ergo, Neil's manager has decided to replace the furniture. The furniture of the hotel, during the construction of which Neil met the MC's mother and was the daughter of the hotel owner. Sorry, MC's maternal family is definitely involved. They know about the destruction of the DIK Mansion.

7. Russel Burgmeister was there for the MC's speech. He heard for Neil to bring things from work. The only question is if Rusty told about it. That's one side of the coin so that the castle masters most likely know who the MC is. The other side of the coin is that Lynette was photographed in front of the Royce villa. The question is whether Lynette's father really sold this villa or the Royce still owns the villa. So it is possible for the MC to be a BR. But the B can also stand for Burke.

8. Why can the B also stand for Burke? Gender Studies. Stephen Burke could be Lynette. Why? One thing Jade told Stephen in EP3 to do was make him have a little shriveled tail. On the other hand, Derek and Wendy talk about hermaphrodites. They both have sexual characteristics. More or less pronounced. In EP3, Tommy said to the MC when he decided to give Lily a lap dance at the Pink Rose, like father, like son. I'll be honest, so I understood this sentence differently until yesterday. Like the DIK father, like the maggot son. But Lily's Rooster Preview made me reconsider. Why? Hashtag DIKGIRL. What if Tommy even meant the whole thing literally. Like father Neil, like son MC.

9. What if Lynette is a hermaphrodite but chose to be a man. Stephen Burke. That would explain why the MC takes part in Jade Burke's gender studies and is confronted with this material. The question now remains whether Lily is transgender.

10. Either DPC has to be really careful what he writes because of repetitions or DPC knows exactly what to write in order to give hidden clues. These clues aren't just in the game.

Status Update Episode 10, October 20
"It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging."

This is interesting because Zoey doesn't judge even after she finds out from the MC that the MC invited a stripper, thinks her job sucks, but they're otherwise cool people. Now DPC is not judging the players who have multiple girls on this new list and are not purists. DPC may not judge these players, but DPC likes consequences. DPC once wrote so that BaDIK will not be as gloomy as AL.

That would be a shock to the players, but not as dire as AL.
DIKGIRL=DICKGIRL Lily. Think about it.
Wow. I can’t reach you. (y)
But the problem is, I fucked Lily and she’s got a very common, female vagina. And as I think we all know, the " women " after the transition, not quite a female vagina and even if it is, it is different. :WeSmart:
"There are different forms of hermaphroditism. To begin with, true hermaphroditism is extremely rare, only 150 cases are described. By true hermaphroditism is meant that man has both male and female sexual organs. In this case, the external genitalia, it may be formed normally and belong to some one sex. False hermaphrodites tend to have female type, female internal genitals, and external genitals are shaped by mixed type or by type of opposite sex. There are also hormonal disorders. For these reasons to get pregnant such a woman is problematic (but not impossible). And the more so, carry the child. You can, of course, theoretically, do a course of hormone therapy, get pregnant through IVF, and then the entire pregnancy drink hormonal drugs. Practically, I have not heard of such cases. But I think that this is now, perhaps, with great desire. The uterus of such a woman has, and there are ovaries, which means there are eggs, probably less than the usual woman, but they have. Which means you can fertilize an egg. "
As you can see, this is pretty complicated shit.:unsure:
Was it worth it for Lynette?:unsure:
Does she need it?:unsure:
I highly doubt.:WeSmart:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Lynette CANNOT be a Royce. There is NO WAY Jill and Tremolo can be related. Otherwise their relationship would be considered as INCEST. According to Patreon rules, any content that could be considered incestuous is strictly prohibited.
There's a possibility you aren't considering here. DPC could theoretically wait until the very last release to confirm Lynette is Jill's aunt. By that time he'll likely be a millionaire, if he isn't already.
Then Patreon will go, "OMG that's INCEST!! You're BANNED!!"
And DPC will reply, "LOL lick my ass."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes