Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Guys i have a question: do you guys consider Isabella a milf or just a normal mature lady
at the moment we do not know if she ever had a child. so for the moment Isabella stays with the title of a hot librarian. although she also teaches English now, so she would also fall into the category of a hot teacher.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

We've got people talking of hermaphrodites, fake vaginas, incest, claims of Quinn Lily Maya and Josy being perfect LI's and some tool talking about hiding emperor Palpatine in Bella's closet with 10000 Klingons (oh wait, that last one was me.... my bad). We're really in bad shape from the late update syndrome.

I don't have much hope for many surviving another month. Sanity fading, everything turning into a misty vail, I can feel myself slipping away slowly. It's almost time, someone should put a foot on my head and keep it under water a little longer. It'll be over soon...

Ok, overly dramatic Shatner over-acting aside,
we're almost there fellas, just hang on a little longer, fresh air is on the horizon.
:LOL:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
be honest all of you, some of your crazy theories have come true in the game or not. :HideThePain:

Oct 11, 2022
yeah it was more or less only in this thread that quinn wasnt in the banner most of the time, the banner here was without quinn until the end of season 2 if i remember correctly, dont know why though.

And of course... many people treat this thread like its something official... and dont understand that this is mostly a pirate site and DPC isnt even around here. Maybe only to see which user he can ban from discord and patreon :D f95 users are a huge red-flag for him :D

So either way... Quinn was nearly always in the main banners as mentioned before, for some reason it was not the case in this thread though.

For being a main-LI... i wouldnt interpret anything into her appearence in the banner and make a assumption that that means she has to be a main-LI too.

So far she doesnt even have a own route. Its only the "others" path and there you can pretty much do as you please... well, to have the most scenes with quinn you have to do most things with her of course. And its clear that she kinda likes the mc (especially in episode 8) but Love? With Quinn? I dont see that coming.

And just for a reminder... EVERY Maingirl so far can be dated as a "chick" MC (well to see everything with sage you have to make some dik choices... but doesnt change the fact that you can be full on chick and still be with her in the end)... And if iam not totally wrong, you can pretty much be with any sidegirl too (at least once) as a chick. But Quinn is pretty much the only exception, you HAVE TO BE a "dik" to get somewhat close to her, and as chick the only intercourse with her possibly is in the cumpetition, after that... no chance anymore... So to me, it doesnt feel like she is a "Love"-Interest so far. And i cant picture a "love" relationship with her and a DIK MC... it just doesnt fit her persona. So if a real "love" route can work with her... she has to change in some big ways to go down a "love" route. And really... i dont see that for quinn.

One of the "maingirls"? Yep for sure she is a maingirl in the cast... along with the other 5 in the banner. But that doesnt make her a Main-Love-Interest. This is different.
You do understand that f95 users are the majority of his donors right? He's quite literally nothing without us.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
MILF - mother i would like to fuck. Does Isabella have children?
She had a miscarriage, the mysterious room is actually the baby's room that she and James prepared.

James blames her for what happened and that's why he left her, and she didn't have the courage to get rid of the things in the baby's room; That's why she leaves it locked.

She met Jill at a counseling group...

So many theories!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bleiu and robin312

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
She had a miscarriage, the mysterious room is actually the baby's room that she and James prepared.

James blames her for what happened and that's why he left her, and she didn't have the courage to get rid of the things in the baby's room; That's why she leaves it locked.

She met Jill at a counseling group...

So many theories!
Can't be a miscarriage if she's already got a painting of her child. you can see the bottom of it when you peek under her locked room door. So you're almost correct.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We're really in bad shape from the late update syndrome.
So many crazy theories.
I think a little common sense is needed here.
And, speaking of theories...
I read that the followers of some pagan cult believed that the whole world was in the ear of some god, I forgot what his name was. It doesn't matter.
And I thought, maybe our world is in Quinn's pussy?! :unsure:
No, then it would be paradise. :cautious:
But damn it, it wouldn't be bad. :love:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
be honest all of you, some of your crazy theories have come true in the game or not. :HideThePain:
I remember right at the beginning there were people saying that Josy and Maya were an item, prior to Josy's arrival at B&R that would have been considered a crazy theory. Same with people as far back as ep 3 or 4 suggesting that Sage was Jade's daughter with Burke, that turned out to be true too (albeit she's adopted by them).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes